Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Re: Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Post by Snowflake24 »

Poor Lamaisah. I feel like they’ve completely ruined her childhood. They’re never around for her and she’s clearly delayed in some areas. And now she’s being looked after on a “play date” with one of Amir’s male friends?

I’m not doubting this guy or accusing him of anything. He seems to be nice (not douchey looking like a lot of his past guy friends) but why would you ever LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNSUPERVISED WITH A GROWN MAN?

Like in this day and age, why does this not raise a red flag in this woman’s head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faery

Post by Faery »

Omg i felt the same!
He looks creepy you see i think its irresponsible and you will hear stories from this girl condemning this dumb ass couplr in years to come in the same Hello spreads tgey projectsd fake marital bliss. This couple has zero chemistry, weird outlook on parenting and absolutely selfish parents

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Very bizarre indeed that some random friend of theirs is taking the older daughter out on play dates: news flash Faryal, maybe you can take your kids on a play date!

I think I’m more shocked by the fact that she actually has the little one with her for once and didn’t dump her off with the grandma as well. Also, why do they stay in a small apartment when he trains in the Bay Area? Can’t Amir rent a proper house for Faryal and the girls to have adequate space?

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

I forgot to add this to my last post: who saw how she deleted all of the “launch” promo pics off her cosmetics page of the highlighter palette she completely jacked from Anastasia Beverly Hills (just like the contour kit.) this woman has zero originality and acts like she’s created trends and sought after high quality makeup when it’s reslly just crap that she rebrands off Ali Express

Mrs_Happiness
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mrs_Happiness »

Very sad state of affairs when you are financially stable but can’t get your priorities straight regards your OWN children.. they could have taken older daughter with them and got her a tutor. OR Faryal be a grown up woman and stay back in the UK and look after your daughters rather than follow your husband to work .. learn to trust him.. your putting your children second constantly.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

On snapchat she posted she doesn't show her kids often by choice which is an obvious lie. She's rarely around her kids and when she is, she snapchats them all the time. She's too busy chasing her husband everywhere to make sure he does not cheat again and puts her kids on the back burner.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

I thought it was super random when she posted that comment also...like hello, All you do is snap ur kids when they’re around you. She is the most purposeless woman ever.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

simi100 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:17 am
NittyNora0 wrote:People who haven't followed faryal from day 1 will not have seen her true colours emerge as soon as she moved over after her wedding. Way before haroon ever called her Michael Jackson on Twitter, faryal tweeted stuff like not having privacy in her own home and how she couldn't stand men who don't work and also commented on tabinda's daughter's teeth. On her first trip to pakistan with the family she called them "paindu"
There was so much more but somehow she brewed up a storm to make out amir's family abused her.
What did she say about tabindas daughters teeth?

It must have been hard for her to move here into an awful backwards community (north) and live with in laws but she knew all that was the trade of for marrying a wealthy guy.

People say she is wealthy because she has a 500k wedding in the states, this was reported in all the papers. A normal working class family wouldn’t do that.
And you're forgetting that Amir is millionaire, as dumb as he looks, he does well with money bc his family help him. 500k wedding is NOTHING for them and most things like catering, pictures etc was probably free bc he threw around his name and the fact that they would be in Hello! magazine which they got PAID for it. Faryal was barely middle class, she was a spoiled pampered princess. Amir has grafted to get to where he is but he is scum of the earth when its comes to women, especially asian women. You can tell he has some serious issues with Pakistani women and wanted a modern white woman which is why he always cheats. Faryal was his compromise. A modern pakistani girl with no shame, who's light skin and his kids still came out looking like him. Poor things. Going back to his parents, his father has always worked and Amir has always praised his dad for pushing him to do and be better career wise, obviously when Amir was older, he started paying his father to manage him as he had to quit his job to do it full time. He still had 3 other children to provide for and shouldn't have been made to work for free lol. If he really has sacked his dad, which I highly doubt, then he's absolutely disgusting. Even though, his dad could retire now as they probably have money invested in various businesses and trades by now not to have to work, its still the principle of it. Amir doesnt seem to have any communication with his family anymore, at least him and Haroon seemed close but since his marriage and he beef between the wives and Faryals actions with the picture, their relationship is strained. But Amir is an idiot, he can attend family gatherings by himself or with his kids, it makes no sense that they send the kids alone like their eldest daughter seems slow but she will realise soon and that will affect her. I can understand why Faryal wouldn't go as essentially she would be against all his family and it would be completely awkward but a few months ago, her and maariyah were all buddy then it suddenly stopped. Either way, they need to do better, that poor daughter of theirs is already stunted with her speech and clearly took after Amir intellectually so she's already got enough setbacks as it is, they don't need to add more.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Amir is a misogynistic backwards northernpakistani boy who thinks it’s ok to use women. He has chosen some very trashy women to cheat with.

He has also tried it on witha few asianbloggers on insta - again terrible taste and no shame.

He doesn’t care about the consequences.

He is trapped in the marriage financially so will always cheat.

I don’t get why these millionaires like an aneel mussarat invite him to high profile events. Imagine mixing with Imran Khan one day and Amir Khan the next. The contrast is startling.

Hazelnutcore123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hazelnutcore123 »

Poor faryal what has she done to her face, she's def spoilt her looks and the sad part is she doesn't even know it. And also, what's up with her recent choice of jeans ?? Ergghhh so ugly. As they say money can't buy class.

Mohammed010119
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mohammed010119 »

Snowflake24 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:07 am
Poor Lamaisah. I feel like they’ve completely ruined her childhood. They’re never around for her and she’s clearly delayed in some areas. And now she’s being looked after on a “play date” with one of Amir’s male friends?

I’m not doubting this guy or accusing him of anything. He seems to be nice (not douchey looking like a lot of his past guy friends) but why would you ever LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNSUPERVISED WITH A GROWN MAN?

Like in this day and age, why does this not raise a red flag in this woman’s head?

The guy who's taking their child out is called Omar Sharif who is a big time fraudster from Bolton. He's on a 9-5 job as a Audi Salesman earning a basic salary every year but his fraud activity pays for his holidays to Dubai every month. Most of you's have probably seen him on social media flashing his 2 Rolex watches & designer gear. He will do anything to get a bit of attention. Amir Khan is only entertaining him because he buys ring side tickets for his fights at crazy prices. Omar Sharif's dad goes around giving people islamic lectures yet forgot to teach his own son anything. The guys a joke lol.

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

Mohammed010119 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:51 pm
Snowflake24 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:07 am

The guy who's taking their child out is called Omar Sharif who is a big time fraudster from Bolton. He's on a 9-5 job as a Audi Salesman earning a basic salary every year but his fraud activity pays for his holidays to Dubai every month. Most of you's have probably seen him on social media flashing his 2 Rolex watches & designer gear. He will do anything to get a bit of attention. Amir Khan is only entertaining him because he buys ring side tickets for his fights at crazy prices. Omar Sharif's dad goes around giving people islamic lectures yet forgot to teach his own son anything. The guys a joke lol.
Fucking hypocrites these people are. Especially the uk ones seem to be the worst hypocrites of all.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Now that Faryal is not surrounded in controversy by being away from her husband’s family or friends, she’s so damn boring. Literally all she does is snap about how bored she is or hang out with some fat guy all day. She’s probably not even sure what to do with her baby: hmm, take your baby to the library, a baby gym, or something other than just letting her roll around on the dirty floor!

Miss narcissist posted today about “love yourself” (that’s rich coming from someone that completely modified her face) and posted this gem calling herself a BEAUTY when she has beach blonde hair and filtered the hell out of her skin to look as pasty white possible:

https://ibb.co/DW0PHs4

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

who is that random chubby guy she hangs out with all day? Is he her chaperone? Uber driver? Babysitter?

Where is the older daughter? It's as if they've forgotten all about her while Mommy is too busy doing chavvy poses in front of her mirror

Post by Guest »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 am
Now that Faryal is not surrounded in controversy by being away from her husband’s family or friends, she’s so damn boring. Literally all she does is snap about how bored she is or hang out with some fat guy all day. She’s probably not even sure what to do with her baby: hmm, take your baby to the library, a baby gym, or something other than just letting her roll around on the dirty floor!

Miss narcissist posted today about “love yourself” (that’s rich coming from someone that completely modified her face) and posted this gem calling herself a BEAUTY when she has beach blonde hair and filtered the hell out of her skin to look as pasty white possible:

https://ibb.co/DW0PHs4

Agree with what u say. I feel like she totally messed her face up due to Amir Khan' s affairs and at one point in time she genuinely was beautiful. I think she or someone she knows reads this site, after it was said she never takes care of her kids she then decides to take the baby but let the baby do nothing all day until once again it was mentioned on here and then they actually took her out *shock horror* LOL. Don't know why she hangs out with that ugly pakistani shrek, something about his face makes me sick. I feel sorry for her mum and her older daughter, she should take her with them too and get her a tutor that's what most people do. Don't understand how someone can have so much money but no class, style or even simply appreciation for the fact she doesn't have to struggle. As for Amir's family I actually think it's publicity more than anything, I think they burned the bridges with each other long ago cos neither party wants to compromise, but they can tolerate when necessary but easier not to see eachother at all so in future wheneber they meet its more like front page news for the zombie asian channels and followers that they have. And if not then it's truly a sad state of affairs that these lot can't put their differences aside for the sake of their kids and akhirat.

notagurusa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notagurusa »

If Miss Narcissist/her friends are reading GG then maybe we start handing out some life tips.

1. Get a Life Coach

2. Keep your kids together, allow them to have a normal childhood. Take them to skill building activities, allow them to interact with all kinds of kids. Consistency is important to a child, routine is even more important. Put them first and watch them bloom. Its not too late to save Lamaisah.

3. Social Media restricted to actual content, nobody cares if you are bored. I get that you want to stay relevant, but to stay relevant you have to be relevant.

4. Dress with class. Hire a stylist.

5. Huda Kattan got rid off her lip fillers (hint hint)

6. Find yourself, stop living a life based on social media. Be the best version of yourself and not a sad copy of other people.

7. Your makeup line/social media is temporary, family is forever. Get real.

8. Seriously get a life coach.

9. The more you let people intrude on your life, the more issues you will have. Maintain some discretion. Before posting online, ask yourself
a. Am I seeking approval?
b. Am I boasting?
c. Am I discontent?
d. Is this a moment to protect?
e. Is it kind?
Just pause and give yourself a moment to reflect, this will bring discernment, love and wisdom to everything you share.

10. Do more charity work. As in get in there and get your heart and mind involved with helping other people. Not for photos, not for likes but to feed your soul. Find a cause that speaks to you and work hard in creating a legacy to empower people.

Post by Guest »

Where have these guys sent Lammy? She’s never around. If she’s in the states, is she getting home schooled or something. I hope she isn’t being deprived of her education.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Who knows. She makes no attempt to even want to visit her other daughter.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

hereforthetee wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm
Where have these guys sent Lammy? She’s never around. If she’s in the states, is she getting home schooled or something. I hope she isn’t being deprived of her education.
She seems to be in NYC with the grandma, so no school bc its the middle of the school year in the UK. I feel so sorry for that poor little girl. She's clearly not getting the education she really needs considering she doesn't have the best start in life with the brain she's been dealt (her parents both being thick as bricks). I don't understand how she can have both children living apart from each other and share it with the world? If you're that worried about your husband cheating on you 24/7, hire a full time nanny and have BOTH your kids with you and give them some normalcy. She really leaves those kids behind at a drop of a hat so she can follow Amir like a dog and make sure he's keeping it in his pants. Honestly have some respect for yourself and your kids and leave him.

Sammm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sammm »

What was the deal with mimi afgun and Amur Khan?

Return to “Instagram”