Jen_ny69

Wut_iz_lyfe
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Wut_iz_lyfe »

HOW is her thread not more talked about? Her $500 seminar tickets, her boujie ass attitude? I'm in shock lol

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater

Post by SavoyTruffle »

Who pays that much for her seminars wtf. Also why does she disable comments in her videos?

pinkyrozey
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by pinkyrozey »

I mean, I'm a Spanish speaking half Mexican myself but that whole "cholita" act of hers is so ghetto and annoying. There, I said it. She's always waving bills around (wow, humble) and flaunting her boob job like crazy, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

$500 ticket was a VIP ticket :roll:
The general admission was $65

ilovecatsxD
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovecatsxD »

She's a shitty person. She flaunts her money left and right. She even had the nerve to say she's where she is now because of her hard work and NOT her followers. Do you guys think she's putting herself in debt? Cause I doubt she could afford living in calabasas for long. I mean you tubers who have bigger followings aren't as frivolous with their money like her.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

I've never been to those seminars, what are they like? That's crazy to spend money to see her when she has a shitty attitude 24/7. I think she blocked her comments again because on her last video people were commenting about her husband.

Post by Guest »

ilovecatsxD wrote:She's a shitty person. She flaunts her money left and right. She even had the nerve to say she's where she is now because of her hard work and NOT her followers. Do you guys think she's putting herself in debt? Cause I doubt she could afford living in calabasas for long. I mean you tubers who have bigger followings aren't as frivolous with their money like her.
She does not live in Calabasas LOL she doesn't even live in LA. She lives in Riverside. It's the next county over from Los Angeles and You can get a big house for like $300,000 (that's even if she owns which I doubt). So she probably pays like $1500-$1800 in rent for her Riverside place. Riverside is so cheap because it's not LA, it's ghetto, and in the middle of nowhere. And yes, she probably gets a lot of stuff on credit and also for free of course. She also has her tack Glitzy Purse brand which is basically cheap purses she gets from LA and resells. Like the knockoff Gucci purse she showcased on snapchat. I like her and started watching her maybe two years ago but she's become so obnoxious and cocky. I'll be the first to support another woman...but she shouldn't throw stones if she lives in a glass RIVERSIDE house. She also has a huge following because of the Latina community. She needs to stop fucking with her face she's still young she's going to do too much too soon.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

TrollLALA wrote:she shouldn't throw stones if she lives in a glass RIVERSIDE house
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: plus it's HOT AS HELL

KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKitKat »

Get ready because this is about to be long. I used to follow her because as a Latina it makes me proud to see other latinas be successful. I unfollowed her quickly because she was really trashy.. no offense but if you're gonna smoke, don't post about it. She also flaunts her wealth in everyone face and speaks for vulgar it's disgusting.

KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKitKat »

About her baby daddy/bf she deleted all the posts about him because it turns out she's a home wrecking whore. I don't remember exact details so don't quote me 100%. But she was working with a company (don't remember the name) and she stole the owners husband from her. He was cheating with her for a long time which is why it seems weird that she got pregnant only 3 months in the relationship. This is why she never posted photos of her bf.. and once the truth came out, she deleted all traces of him.

KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKitKat »

About her baby daddy/bf she deleted all the posts about him because it turns out she's a home wrecking whore. I don't remember exact details so don't quote me 100%. But she was working with a company (don't remember the name) and she stole the owners husband from her. He was cheating with her for a long time which is why it seems weird that she got pregnant only 3 months in the relationship. This is why she never posted photos of her bf.. and once the truth came out, she deleted all traces of him.

KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKitKat »

Here are the receipts Image[HOT BEVERAGE]️

ambear
Learner
Learner

Post by ambear »

Am I the only one who thinks her boob job looks HORRIBLE? They sit so low!
Also, her kid seems off to me. I would never hate on a kid bc they're innocent but I honestly think something might be wrong with him. He always is really focused on what he's doing and never makes eye contact.

Guruchisme101
Learner
Learner

Post by Guruchisme101 »

Anybody got mor tea on this baby daddy drama?

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

How does this girl make her money? She's not one of the "big" YouTubers...she doesnt do collabs with established brands and shes generally unheard of. This girl drives a G-Wagon and lives in a pretty new house. Granted, the house is empty as fuck, but I wanna know how shes raking in all this cash.

dromadeus
Informer
Informer

Post by dromadeus »

thefader wrote:How does this girl make her money? She's not one of the "big" YouTubers...she doesnt do collabs with established brands and shes generally unheard of. This girl drives a G-Wagon and lives in a pretty new house. Granted, the house is empty as fuck, but I wanna know how shes raking in all this cash.
Well, she just started a GoFundMe page for her followers to donate to instead of posting links to the organizations she's going to be 'sending' the money to anyway. Wtf?

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

dromadeus wrote:
thefader wrote:How does this girl make her money? She's not one of the "big" YouTubers...she doesnt do collabs with established brands and shes generally unheard of. This girl drives a G-Wagon and lives in a pretty new house. Granted, the house is empty as fuck, but I wanna know how shes raking in all this cash.
Well, she just started a GoFundMe page for her followers to donate to instead of posting links to the organizations she's going to be 'sending' the money to anyway. Wtf?
People are going off on her in the comments on that post!! Some are saying to not be surprised when she posts about her new car or new implants lmao :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I went to Push & Co twitter and on 5/24/15 they retweeted jenny saying " I get horny when i think about your sperm penetrating the fuck out of my egg" ....It's like one of their last 3 tweets. Apparently after that collab with Jenny, the company fell apart. Now it all makes sense. She got knocked up by some else's man and obviously Jenny is more attractive no shade to the other woman I'm just saying. But that guy is ugly anyway. Her career did low key take off after she became the side chick tho. I think her man definitely knows a lot about business and that's how she's been able to achieve this success. Also how she pays for stuff- she probably doesn't save money at all she's whats called "hood rich". It's not hard to live like her it's all about priorities. Her priority is to have a g wagon and rent a riverside house and get fillers in return for publicity and yes her boob job is wack they look like hard rocks lol

xoxovic
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxovic »

Her new clothing line... yikes.

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater