Flowerbomb31

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flowerbomb31

Post by VanessaVanity »

Her spelling when she responds to comments is atrocious. And today's video, how gross! Why does she feel the need to explain how much she sweats, and inform us that her feet don't sweat? Disgusting. I've always felt she had a quality about her look that suggests she had gender reassignment at some point. I asked my husband and he agreed.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

LostIt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by LostIt »

The same damn candle burning in the video. Your an uninspiring boring promiscuous illiterate hag. All the makeup in the world has not made you prettier. Please go back to school to learn spelling and how to speak properly. You add little value with your channel. Your comments show us how STUPID u are Nat. Even Chanel didn't want you let alone Nars...

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Chanel Queen wrote:According to my sources at Chanel she was fired she worked at a counter not a boutique. Hard to get fired from a counter but this bleached blonde with cheap hair extensions and poorly applied makeup is:
Trash
Illiterate
Tacky
This is the next Lisad1
Poor mothering skills
In debt - unsecured
A makeup HOarder
Her collection is bad
Spends and spends still won't look any different or classy
Her look screams: look at me I'm an aging mom with a husband I don't love I'm cheap I'm on sale my look is tired and old like me! Check out my sex toys! She is a prostitute of YT and a broke one at that
Interesting, I wonder why she was fired. I did notice she started mentioning Chanel products in her videos again, I know they didn't want her to.

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

Dear Burberry,
Thankfully she know longer works at a Chanel counter. Apparently she was not able to follow the rules about posting Chanel - she was sneaking her videos - posting them at the end of other videos. She was spoken to several times about mentioning Chanel in her videos and forbidden to speak about gifts she received gratis - but she did it anyway. Now that she is no longer working at the counter she can say things about the Chanel products. Chanel did NOT want her REPRESENTING the brand. They did not want people to think that the Chanel Corporate world endorsed her.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

Her videos are such a snoozefest.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

In one of her most recent videos she described NARS' Turkish Delight lip gloss as "....looks like you have semen all over your lips." Classy.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

Ugh. I can't even with her. She gets all the latest Sephora stuff, and either returns it, or does a blog sale, and gets rid of all her old stuff. She's shady as heck. Plus she gets super annoyed when her kids "disturb" her videos. Ugh, they're still little kids. :/

coco
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coco »

there's nothing special about a person's videos when they have no taste, they just buy literally everything. her consumerism is gross
Ⓒ Adele Flapbag

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

BeigeMiami wrote:Dear Burberry,
Thankfully she know longer works at a Chanel counter. Apparently she was not able to follow the rules about posting Chanel - she was sneaking her videos - posting them at the end of other videos. She was spoken to several times about mentioning Chanel in her videos and forbidden to speak about gifts she received gratis - but she did it anyway. Now that she is no longer working at the counter she can say things about the Chanel products. Chanel did NOT want her REPRESENTING the brand. They did not want people to think that the Chanel Corporate world endorsed her.
I never noticed she was sneaking Chanel mentions at the end of videos, she usually bores me and I don't make it to the end :rofl: But pretty stupid of her, I'm sure she was thrilled to work for Chanel and she blew it.

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

Hi Burberry at the very end of the videos she was posting sneaky links showing where to watch her Chanel videos that were banned - she never did take the videos down like she was asked. You can still see those links if ou go back to the May videos I believe it was like May June July I can't remember <3

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Ugh. That lady is ghetto. She's trying so hard, it's hard to watch her. I hate her phrases..."I die", "you absolutely must", "get it".
Girl, you know you're returning or selling half the stuff after you're done filming. Get over yourself.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

She is really boring. I don't even find her interesting enough to talk trash about, but I guess I subscribed to her somewhere along the way. I can't even make it through a video!

I don't find her especially awful, just vanilla.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

She gets more boring with each video, didn't think it was possible. And her eye makeup looks like shit half the time.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Cannot watch her. She needs to get a job, or better yet, watch her kids.

Post by Guest »

She's so incredibly vile with her mention of the curved tip... honestly... if someone wants sex advice, they wouldn't look at her.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

richsnobobserver wrote:She's so incredibly vile with her mention of the curved tip... honestly... if someone wants sex advice, they wouldn't look at her.
I know! That was so inappropriate and I have a good sense of humor.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Okay you guys. When did she mention a "curved tip"? Because I will admit that I watch a lot of her videos despite how boring she is and such but I didn't see the video in which she mentions a "curved tip". It was enough to hear her say Turkish Delight lip gloss makes your lips look like they have semen all over them. BLECH.

UKwifey
Learner
Learner

Post by UKwifey »

Keeping it classy at 7:20

Really? Like we needed to know that.

No pants. No underwear?

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

What in the world? This woman..

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She's so trashy, bad at makeup and vanilla yet I can't look away. She also said the Hourglass Modernist palettes were amazing, as did Goss and guess what? My stupid ass bought into the hype and I picked up four. They do suck. Sadly. But luckily Sephora has a great return policy. Can't trust what these so-called "gurus" say. UGH!!! And she is downright gross. I'm almost 40 and I look younger, much younger than her. How old is she? 34, 35? I'm such a bitch.

Return to “F-J”