JAMbeauty89

QuePasa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JAMbeauty89

Post by QuePasa »

Yes, Jessica is Catholic. But she has never given any indication if she is a strict Catholic about thngs like birth control. Regardless, I also wouldn't be surprised if she got pregnant sooner rather than later. It would be a perfect excuse for her to quit teaching and do YT full time.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

Her nose looks super weird and puffy, almost broken, in her new ipsy video?
Also this comment is so cringe-worthy I had to share it.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

^^ What the hell does that comment even mean???

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

QuePasa wrote:^^ What the hell does that comment even mean???

That she's got some seriously stupid subscribers.

aw35
Debater
Debater

Post by aw35 »

Seems like people aren't too happy about her influencer video. I don't blame them. That site doesn't really do much for the average person without a good following on social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

Also someone on the comments was telling her that the reviews on the website were not genuine. I don't know if this is true (it probably is tbh) but these late videos are making her look either willfully ignorant or accidentally unprepared for her videos and the information she's giving. Doesn't make her look very reliable.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

Her nose looks super weird and puffy, almost broken, in her new ipsy video?
Her nose has always looked jacked up like that. One side looks normal and the other side is larger and contorted.

I just watched that video and she said she's feeling weird and her nose is stuffy. I bet she's pregnant. She's acting too weird and her face looks off. It's too early for her to tell us but let's see in another month or so. She'll probably drop the baby bomb then.

StraightOuttaMascara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StraightOuttaMascara »

If she acted the way she did before, during, and after getting married, I can only IMAGINE what she will be like when pregnant...

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Oh God, I'm so not looking forward to that!
That Girl!

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

If/when she is pregnant, I will immediately unsubscribe. Right now, I still get some enjoyment from watching her channel. But I can only assume she will be completely insufferable when pregnant.

slaying_gabulous
Debater
Debater

Post by slaying_gabulous »

Oh my god haha

'I got this lipstick/perfume when I was pregnant so whenever I use it I just remember!!'

'You can follow my baby's vlog channel that's where it'll be uploading'

'Were making a family vlog channel called the brauns'

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

slaying_gabulous wrote:Oh my god haha

'I got this lipstick/perfume when I was pregnant so whenever I use it I just remember!!'

It's sad but this is probably true

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

mychelle+ wrote:
slaying_gabulous wrote:Oh my god haha

It's sad but this is probably true
:rofl: :barf:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

For shits and giggles,
Go to YouTube and search "Jessica Murphy star spangled banner" she sings wonderfully but she looks a lot thinker than now. I imagine she had a more genuine personality at that time"

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Guys, I think I pinpointed why Jessica is so obsessed with Disney...if you watch her singing videos, you can hear that her singing voice is very reminiscent of Disney princess singing voices. And I actually mean that as a good thing. It's practically crystal clear and I can hear her singing songs like "A Whole New World" and "Part of Your World" practically perfectly.

The thing is...she has probably grown up her entire life with people telling her that she has a voice like a Disney princess. So much so that she probably started feeling like being a Disney princess would be a dream come true.

Just pure speculation on my part, obviously. But I think I understand better now probably why she's so obsessed with Disney. Now, Tyler, on the other hand...still waiting to find out. :rofl:

aw35
Debater
Debater

Post by aw35 »

Chiyou wrote:Guys, I think I pinpointed why Jessica is so obsessed with Disney...if you watch her singing videos, you can hear that her singing voice is very reminiscent of Disney princess singing voices. And I actually mean that as a good thing. It's practically crystal clear and I can hear her singing songs like "A Whole New World" and "Part of Your World" practically perfectly.

The thing is...she has probably grown up her entire life with people telling her that she has a voice like a Disney princess. So much so that she probably started feeling like being a Disney princess would be a dream come true.

Just pure speculation on my part, obviously. But I think I understand better now probably why she's so obsessed with Disney. Now, Tyler, on the other hand...still waiting to find out. :rofl:
That's a good point cause in the wedding video her dad calls her a "Disney princess who has found her prince."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:For shits and giggles,
Go to YouTube and search "Jessica Murphy star spangled banner" she sings wonderfully but she looks a lot thinker than now. I imagine she had a more genuine personality at that time"
Hey thanks! After searching that video, I was surprised to find there were quite a few videos posted of her singing, and I was really impressed by her amazing voice. You don't need to be musically educated to see she must have had classical training of some kind. I guess I assumed she was only moderately talented, and her wealthy parents kept encouraging her mediocre talent, but that really isn't the case. She's fortunate to have such a lovely voice... Anyways, can anyone tell me where I can find the "whole new world video"? Is it posted on youtube?

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

andthensome wrote:
JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:For shits and giggles,
Hey thanks! After searching that video, I was surprised to find there were quite a few videos posted of her singing, and I was really impressed by her amazing voice. You don't need to be musically educated to see she must have had classical training of some kind. I guess I assumed she was only moderately talented, and her wealthy parents kept encouraging her mediocre talent, but that really isn't the case. She's fortunate to have such a lovely voice... Anyways, can anyone tell me where I can find the "whole new world video"? Is it posted on youtube?

Actually I have not been able to find it. Looking for that video is how I stumbled upon the star spangled banner video. Like I said I was impressed. I think she looked a little better with a little more meat on her bones. Anyways I used to really like Jessica..... (About a year ago) now I just can't believe how money hungry she seems to be. It's like she wants the most expensive makeup but tries to hide it and but at the same time she seems like an extreme cheepskate. Her makeup video for the wedding is what sent me over the edge. It's like here is all the stuff I used. But you "play dress up as me" with this cheaper stuff. If I was getting married I would want to know Cheper alternatives but if a more expensive product was the better one, then I need to know that. She had the potential to be great, but unfortunately I guess it got too hard to hide her real personality. :HK:

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

From listening to some her singing videos... I would say she was born with some natural talent. It does not sound to me like she has a ton of professional training under her belt, because she tightens up her throat and shoulders too much on the high notes and sings through her nose, rather than opening up her stance and using her diaphragm. I wonder if she's ever even explored finding her own voice, or if she just tried to emulate the Disney princesses. I agree, that's her sound... well, in those videos. Who knows what her actual singing voice would sound like.

I agree, she looks way better with a bit more weight on her! Much less Skeletor-like! :tu:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

That's a good point cause in the wedding video her dad calls her a "Disney princess who has found her prince."
:barf:
Did he really say that? Ugh, how lame and juvenile.

There's quite a few videos of her singing. She does have a lovely theater voice and she did look much healthier back then. She's got nice curves too. I always found her to be a bit of a butterface though. Better body than face but looking at her in those old vids, her face looked so much prettier than it does now. She actually looked her age then. Now she looks like she's in her forties.
I imagine she had a more genuine personality at that time"
I think she was always a snob. She said she had issues with other girls growing up and I'm pretty sure it was because of her snooty personality. Her phoniness is only shining through more now because her channel has grown and since marrying Tyler, she can now afford to buy high end products. Makes me wonder if she would have bothered marrying Tyler if his family wasn't as well off as they are.

Return to “Jessica Braun”