Hudabeauty

xoceline
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hudabeauty

Post by xoceline »

In her new video she looks like a hot mess.

Too much fillers
Too much highlight
Her foundation does not even match her neck

wtf has she done to her face

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

I bet Mona gets sick of her family constantly pressuring her to get married and have children and to also quit her Dollhouse business. I actually feel sorry for her. She seems too nice to actually say something but you can tell she gets annoyed.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Isn't Alya also unmarried? Unless she got married recently, I don't follow her.

Post by Guest »

lavieenrose wrote:Isn't Alya also unmarried? Unless she got married recently, I don't follow her.
i think so, so why does no one tell alya to get married lol

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

nwr1996 wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:Isn't Alya also unmarried? Unless she got married recently, I don't follow her.
i think so, so why does no one tell alya to get married lol
omggggggggggggg i thought this too!!! probably bc shes 40 something....they just gave up on her.
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

Shahzadi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shahzadi »

So, what do y'all think of these? Huda Beauty has a pretty hit or miss record however her obsessions palettes are actually said to be good. I suppose these will be the same 'ol same 'ol, however it is better than coming out with a $60+ mediocre palette so

Shahzadi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shahzadi »

CrystallineKitty wrote:Her palettes are very expensive imo :/ And I am not convinced it is peiced accurately. I know there are more shadows but she is not ABH, Urban Decay or tarte's level.
Yeah, there is definitely an excess of shimmers in these.

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Does anyone know her husbands ethnicity and where he was born? I thought for the longest time he was Iraqi Muslim like huda.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

coderedjulia wrote:Does anyone know her husbands ethnicity and where he was born? I thought for the longest time he was Iraqi Muslim like huda.
He is Portuguese so he is most likely Catholic or Christian unless he converted for Huda. Not exactly where he was born but either the US or Portugal.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

coderedjulia wrote:Does anyone know her husbands ethnicity and where he was born? I thought for the longest time he was Iraqi Muslim like huda.
He’s American of Hispanic heritage. I asked Huda years ago if he converted to Islam and she replied yes but I’m sure that was a token conversion to please her family.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

He’s American of Hispanic heritage. I asked Huda years ago if he converted to Islam and she replied yes but I’m sure that was a token conversion to please her family.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Shahzadi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shahzadi »

Huda has teased a new palette on her instagram. It's called "Nude." A little curious to see how this one will turn out. If she does what she did with the Desert Dusk palette then I suppose it will be okay. Still not sure if the $65 price is worth it, but we'll see.

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

Sarai wrote:
I thought he fasted every ramadan and they both 5x a day though. When they pray 5x a day and how she does w/ her nails and makeup beats me but i wont judge..... lol

mustlovedogs
Learner
Learner

Post by mustlovedogs »

Why does she always show her products on an LV background. It's so fucking tacky, this woman is such a classless nouveau riche smh

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Lalaliar wrote:
I thought he fasted every ramadan and they both 5x a day though. When they pray 5x a day and how she does w/ her nails and makeup beats me but i wont judge..... lol
That’s because they’re full of shit. She said she prays 5x a day on her ask fm years ago but in a magazine like last year or something she said she’s more spiritual than religious. She pretended to be religious to win over the conservative Arab Gulf region.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Her new palette is a lot of pinks. She looks very orange too. Lots of fillers. She looks fake.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

Armywife1508 wrote:Her new palette is a lot of pinks. She looks very orange too. Lots of fillers. She looks fake.
guuuuuuuuuuuurl she's been looking fake lol. Hudabeauty is CANCELED. looking like a disney villian

mustlovedogs
Learner
Learner

Post by mustlovedogs »

I agree, she looks absolutely horrible. Bloaty McFiller face

RubyMalik
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by RubyMalik »

Anyone one notice the majority of the posts on her account are of people who are using her products? For a person who makes herself seem like she's there to help people get noticed, its pretty hypocritical. I never understood why people buy her made in china lashes. And the advertising she has going for her concealers .....LMAOOOOO so offffff!!! Do people actually believe her products are magic?
This is soooooooo heavily photoshopped. Even with fillers, a woman going over her mid 30's doesn't look like this. Image

Return to “F-J”