Hudabeauty

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

Re: Hudabeauty

Post by princessparadox »

I think Mona and Dom are dunzo. I saw a clip of their reality program where she was telling her parents that they’re postponing having their nikkah done, much to the embarrassment of her parents because they already had family and friends calling them congratulating them on their wedding (which they assumed because she was travelling and staying over with him). Dom said she should post less on social media about them if she doesn’t want people commenting on their relationship but she has gone from literally commenting lovey dovey stuff all over his IG and posting pics and stories constantly about them to.... nothing. She doesn’t wear her ring at all now and she did a Q&A on IG where someone asked her “when’s the big day?” And her response was “what big day - lol”

She seems really nice - I hope she finds someone more on her level because she had zero chemistry with Dom. But I know in certain communities it gets more difficult to get married after a certain age. Case in point Alya.

Did you know they have another sister who lives in the States and is married to an Indian guy? They never talk about her, probably because she doesn’t want any media attention as she’s a Dr.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

princessparadox wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:02 am
I think Mona and Dom are dunzo. I saw a clip of their reality program where she was telling her parents that they’re postponing having their nikkah done, much to the embarrassment of her parents because they already had family and friends calling them congratulating them on their wedding (which they assumed because she was travelling and staying over with him). Dom said she should post less on social media about them if she doesn’t want people commenting on their relationship but she has gone from literally commenting lovey dovey stuff all over his IG and posting pics and stories constantly about them to.... nothing. She doesn’t wear her ring at all now and she did a Q&A on IG where someone asked her “when’s the big day?” And her response was “what big day - lol”

She seems really nice - I hope she finds someone more on her level because she had zero chemistry with Dom. But I know in certain communities it gets more difficult to get married after a certain age. Case in point Alya.

Did you know they have another sister who lives in the States and is married to an Indian guy? They never talk about her, probably because she doesn’t want any media attention as she’s a Dr.
there is a brother who lives in america. he stays the hell away from the social media crap that the rest of the family partakes in.
i never heard of another sister? how many kids are in this dang family

Bellalust0911111
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bellalust0911111 »

What do you guys think about her new “skincare” line. I call BS-she’s was always showing getting filler/Botox/laser treatments with dr Jaime (I think that’s her name)

Are Mona and dom done?? I see no trace of their relationship on insta. Can’t say I’m surprised though.

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

I’m always dubious about celeb skincare lines - I just saw her little advertorial about it and she seems to be claiming a lot.... which I don’t think is possible without prescription strength ingredients.... something drugstore cosmetic lines don’t have.

Post by Guest »

The relationship with Dom was probably Mona's first relationship ever and her first boyfriend lol

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

2FB3AAC8-BCA9-46C0-871C-CAC63D888778.jpeg
D3D4B47E-2213-4DB8-9B60-F4AE8552DBBE.jpeg
F4757012-DD67-4967-BC17-0E1150D15D1B.jpeg
I think she’s starting to dissolve more lip filler. They aren’t as shapely as before, and they look smaller. I hope she is in good health. I truly don’t mean this in a rude way but the way the tissue in her face has shifted is making her look kind of sickly. I hope she kicks all of the filler/Botox to the curb and allows herself to age naturally. It would suit her so so much better.
Huda 3oufi khashmich/wijhich please 😫
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

OMG that last picture is pretty frightening. nothing about her face looks natural. she can't even make a natural facial expression because the thing has been stuffed with so much plastic and filler.
her nose looks so weird. it's like a straight tube with some nostrils on it. i used to love her original look, she had such an arabian princess vibe and her natural features were striking and unique. now she just looks like all the other plastic faces of instagram.
her personality matches her face now. fake.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I always go back to a video she did with Lisa Eldridge. She looked completely different and was so beautiful back then.

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

She looks so much like Alya in those video screen grabs above - puffy filler face and a pinched nose.

Filler moves and migrates and it looks like she now has “filler fatigue. Aging is a fact of life but the excessive cosmetic tweaks have left her looking old before her time.

teasipper4L
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teasipper4L »

facet00n wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:49 am
6741F69D-A491-4849-A875-4BC234F23F7C.png

WHAT did she do to her nose. The bridge is freakishly thin like she had a revision rhinoplasty. Omg. It looks so horrible.

This Arab girl on twitter went to Iran and got a botched nose job from a cheap doctor and when she took her bandages and tape off her bridge/tip looked just like this and nostrils were already collapsing.

Huda leave your face the fuck alone!!!!!
Facts, I was thinking the same thing. Recently it’s been looking way way smaller than usual. Also the tip of her nose is actually f$ckd!!! It definitely looks like she got a revision for the tip and bridge. Idk why she would do that. It already looked botched in the beginning now it looks like she has nothing left.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Bellalust0911111 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:23 pm
What do you guys think about her new “skincare” line. I call BS-she’s was always showing getting filler/Botox/laser treatments with dr Jaime (I think that’s her name)

Are Mona and dom done?? I see no trace of their relationship on insta. Can’t say I’m surprised though.
Not even a doctor she’s a nurse! She also did work on Trisha Paytas and the results were terrible!
I find it really messed up how in a country like USA any health practitioner is allowed to do these types of injections! The other day I saw a dentist offering dermal fillers on Instagram! No wonder so many people are botched!
Her new nose looked terrible I think her previous one looked a lot better but I guess that didn’t make her as white-passing as she had hoped to become so there you go

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I always wonder what these women will tell their children when they are older...will they say that they are beautiful just as they are? Or will they encourage them to change their faces as well? If they inherit, say, the nose of the mother, will they wonder why Mom thought it was so ugly that it needed to be changed?
Typo’s Happen :tu:

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

These types of moms will most likely push their daughters into getting plastic surgery! I had an Iranian colleague whose mom kept persuading her to get her nose done! She ended up not getting it! I know culture plays an important role in that but it’s kind of messed up to even suggest that to your perfectly healthy 18 years old daughter!

eucalyptusoil
Informer
Informer

Post by eucalyptusoil »

She really messed with her face, it was totally unnecessary. She lost her uniqueness.

Post by Guest »

Lmao she’s on TikTok and she’s very active. Some videos are okay and others are very cringe almost like she forgot her age🤣

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Her Botox and filler alternatives video was particularly cringeworthy and terrible!

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

I HATE her new mascara!!!! It makes it look like you have horrible way too long clumpy spidery legs coming out of your eyes!!!! NOT attractive! How does no one else see this!!!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

the only mascaras to take the test of time are Maybelline, Loreal and Lancome, have been around for ages, still good, imo

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Where is her husband? He seems to have disappeared. Did they split or something?

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

haze wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:26 am
I always go back to a video she did with Lisa Eldridge. She looked completely different and was so beautiful back then.

She should have stopped at the cheek fillers and one nose job. Looks so much more normal in this video. I'm sorry but now she just looks scary

Return to “F-J”