James Charles

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: James Charles

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

First off! Keeping the firefighters animals and residents of California in my thoughts. How utterly devastating and terrifying!

https://twitter.com/jamescharles/status ... 14401?s=20
I hope that James is being truthful and that he isnt just saying this to make the situation a out him. We dont know where he lives. For all we know he doesnt live anywhere near the fires. I hate to even assume that. But it wouldnt be the first time hes lied about something

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

To the thread mod: I hope this is ok to share. If not please feel free to delete.

Offtopic: In case anyone is looking for information to help
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/nation ... ssion=true

<3

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by carlinn »

What’s with him wearing no eye shadow once again in his newest video? He dropped a palette and this is what he does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Zealous wrote:
AppleBlossom wrote:
DanceToast wrote:Maybe you have talked about it already (I couldn't find anything), but is his name spelled wrong on the cover of his palette? To me, it looks like it says James Chanes. Or is that his signature?
You can see in this video at 03:08 - <a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>0c4wxwLbtxo</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>0c4wxwLbtxo</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>0c4wxwLbtxo</span></a>
Looks like Jamis Chaneo to me. Why put a dot above an E? His signature looks like he never learned cursive.
It's not a dot above the E, it's the "x" for "Morphe x James Charles"
Yeah, I noticed that after I made my post. LOL It should be “James Charles x Morphe” anyway. The “x” means “by.”

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:First off! Keeping the firefighters animals and residents of California in my thoughts. How utterly devastating and terrifying!

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>jamescharles</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1061083298099814401</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>20</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
I hope that James is being truthful and that he isnt just saying this to make the situation a out him. We dont know where he lives. For all we know he doesnt live anywhere near the fires. I hate to even assume that. But it wouldnt be the first time hes lied about something
Apparently, Ian evacuated with Laura of Laura’s Closet.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed that too - trying to promote his eyeshadow palette, yet not wearing any eyeshadow lmao

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I'm another who was like... what? Very minimal no eyeshadow look when he's promoting his eyeshadow palette? Then I was like maybe he's doing that to let the four guest artists shine. Still though.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

fur4elise
Learner
Learner

Post by fur4elise »

And he is about to become even more unsufferable... :? Just won the E! People's Choice Awards Beauty Influencer of 2018 award! Ugh.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

fur4elise wrote:And he is about to become even more unsufferable... :? Just won the E! People's Choice Awards Beauty Influencer of 2018 award! Ugh.
Good god, it has nothing to do with youtube but he's going to rub it in our faces just the same, the more disconnected these uploaders become from youtube the more uninterested I become.

metallic_skies
Debater
Debater

Post by metallic_skies »

AppleBlossom wrote:OMG y’all. Go watch today’s episode of Beauty News. They are not here for Jamis and his massive ego. I loved what they had to say about him, the misinformed claims he’s making about his palette, etc. Child is delusional if he thinks pro makeup artists are going to put his Morphe crap in their kits.
Their reactions to his palette are hilarious. The woman in the brown hair sums up how I feel about him.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

I was watching his video introducing his morphe pallet. On some of the swatches, you could tell he had already put the color on his arm and he was covering it up with his finger and made it look like it was just a one pass swatch. Especially on the purple matte shade.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

[halloweendarlin] wrote:I was watching his video introducing his morphe pallet. On some of the swatches, you could tell he had already put the color on his arm and he was covering it up with his finger and made it look like it was just a one pass swatch. Especially on the purple matte shade.
The 90 degree swatches were so awkward and it was obvious he was trying hide something while everyone else swatches at an angle or leans their arm back in the process. Another Morphe Puppet trying to rake in money. #NotImpressed Just save your money and go and buy the Bad Girl Blackjack 21 palette from Rude Cosmetics instead.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Definitely skipping his video with the scumbag Ace family so I hope I’m not missing anything good lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fur4elise
Learner
Learner

Post by fur4elise »

metallic_skies wrote:
AppleBlossom wrote:OMG y’all. Go watch today’s episode of Beauty News. They are not here for Jamis and his massive ego. I loved what they had to say about him, the misinformed claims he’s making about his palette, etc. Child is delusional if he thinks pro makeup artists are going to put his Morphe crap in their kits.
Their reactions to his palette are hilarious. The woman in the brown hair sums up how I feel about him.
I was completely sleeping on this channel and this duo! I subscribed so fast. Now I intend to binge watch them ;)

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

I can't watch any video he does with his palette the cringy music and his singing just :barf:

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

fjordr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fjordr »

Does he buy followers? Just saw on snap he reached 10 mill on YT....

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

fjordr wrote:Does he buy followers? Just saw on snap he reached 10 mill on YT....

I dont think he does, he is just growing craaazy fast.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

fjordr wrote:Does he buy followers? Just saw on snap he reached 10 mill on YT....
I would not be surprised, since James Charles does not have the celebrity backing that Jeffree Star does, one only wonders where the subscribers came from.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Meomix wrote:
I would not be surprised, since James Charles does not have the celebrity backing that Jeffree Star does, one only wonders where the subscribers came from.
He hit 10mil on Instagram at the same time so honestly he might.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

I’ve always wondered if he buys his followers, views etc. there was one time when he uploaded a video and it got 400k+ views in just an hour and knew that was complete bullshit. Hes always hit the same amount of subscribers to followers on Instagram at the same time which is so... weird to me. I get he’s popular but something doesn’t ad up to me

Return to “James Charles”