continue here :tu:

mochakitty
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nathalie Paris - Part 2

Post by mochakitty »

Nathalie's brother, Matt, is a whole other story. He got a nosejob as well (these poor kids!) and is trying to do some music. His girlfriend and Nathalie hang out a lot but for some reason he never posts her? The gf photoshops herself even worse than Nathalie has.

chctac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chctac »

mochakitty wrote:Nathalie's brother, Matt, is a whole other story. He got a nosejob as well (these poor kids!) and is trying to do some music. His girlfriend and Nathalie hang out a lot but for some reason he never posts her? The gf photoshops herself even worse than Nathalie has.
he was always really weird around nathalie anyway... i rmb way back in 2016, she done a brother and sister Q&A and there was a ton of comments about how he acted with her Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chctac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chctac »

nathalie, blink if you’re being held against your will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucy70
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy70 »

Oh nathalie what happened to you :(
She looked really pretty before before her nose job.She was so young when she had it and its such a big decision and she should have waited.Plus peoples features grow and change with age

badgalriri
Talker
Talker

Post by badgalriri »

I know she's completely irrelevant now but I came here to say how disappointed I am that she's trying to pass off her extremely obvious BBL as a result of her fitness routine. I actually really appreciated that she was so open about her nose job when every other influencer was lying about their procedures. I wouldn't have a problem with her not disclosing it, she doesn't owe it to anyone but she keeps responding to questions about the sudden change with bullshit lies like "I lift weights and eat clean". Yeah sure Nat, the fat from your pudgy stomach went straight to your hips in the matter of days from lifting....sounds believable. Her lipo scars are literally visible in some of her tiktoks. I know she's super insecure and probably was tired of facetuning the shit out of her pics, but claiming that her fake body is attainable with diet & workout is so disgusting imo.

baamfu
Stalker
Stalker

Post by baamfu »

YES!!! I was looking for someone to post this! She also said she got a boob reduction!😂😭😭 and all I can see is a boob job (either a lift, implants or both, im not sure). She never has big boobs anyways to get a reduction, she’s so weird. And her BBL it’s really noticeable, all of a sudden she got abs (and flat stomach from bbls are really noticeable) and a huge butt?.
I seriously don’t understand why she keeps trying to sell a spiritual image and self love when she can’t even love herself. Maybe it’s all the damage from social media (since she’s been doing this as a teenager) and trying to keep relevant… I really feel sorry for her :/

badgalriri
Talker
Talker

Post by badgalriri »

baamfu wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 pm
YES!!! I was looking for someone to post this! She also said she got a boob reduction!😂😭😭 and all I can see is a boob job (either a lift, implants or both, im not sure). She never has big boobs anyways to get a reduction, she’s so weird. And her BBL it’s really noticeable, all of a sudden she got abs (and flat stomach from bbls are really noticeable) and a huge butt?.
I seriously don’t understand why she keeps trying to sell a spiritual image and self love when she can’t even love herself. Maybe it’s all the damage from social media (since she’s been doing this as a teenager) and trying to keep relevant… I really feel sorry for her :/
Exactly, I forgot to mention that in my previous post but it def wasn't a reduction! Lift and implants for sure. I feel sorry for her too, her parents are mostly at fault for this though for letting her drop out of high school and move out alone to pursue social media. I'm all for ppl following their dreams but her content never had any substance besides her looks & it definitely fucked her up big time. I don't think she's a bad person, but as someone who knows how it feels to have insecurities she should know better not to lie about her procedures.

teal
Talker
Talker

Post by teal »

how does she afford to continue funding her music career when her youtube views are so low? she has new music video (best so far) but she also vlogs and stays in these nice hotels, has her own home, always traveling, has professional makeup and hair stylists, money for veneers, bbl, boobjob. I understand her being able to afford this earlier in her career when she was super popular but now to me its weird since she is getting really low views and making like 10-20x less..youtube is completely different dynamic now than when her career peaked yet shes still able to live a somewhat luxurious life. her brothers career isnt very successful either yet theyre always going to nice hotels,traveling, in music studios (which typically charge fees), their careers are really irrelevant to point i wonder how they are affording videographers and makeup/hair artist,etc

badgalriri
Talker
Talker

Post by badgalriri »

teal wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:24 pm
how does she afford to continue funding her music career when her youtube views are so low? she has new music video (best so far) but she also vlogs and stays in these nice hotels, has her own home, always traveling, has professional makeup and hair stylists, money for veneers, bbl, boobjob. I understand her being able to afford this earlier in her career when she was super popular but now to me its weird since she is getting really low views and making like 10-20x less..youtube is completely different dynamic now than when her career peaked yet shes still able to live a somewhat luxurious life. her brothers career isnt very successful either yet theyre always going to nice hotels,traveling, in music studios (which typically charge fees), their careers are really irrelevant to point i wonder how they are affording videographers and makeup/hair artist,etc
Tax evasion with offshore companies just like her idol Shakira. Her shady dad who "manages" them also has a bunch of active businesses registered with only him as president (sometimes the mom as an agent LOL) that don't even seem to exist IRL. I only found one and even that has horrible reviews, they mistreat workers, barely pay them, violate OSHA regulations etc. His main thing seems to be sportscars so they're probably all set up for money laundering for his car business. She's no different, she bought at least half of her following and she recently started buying mad likes too cuz her engagement was trash and she probably wanted to keep the high pricing of her sponsorships lmfao. Look at her posts from October, she went from barely cracking a couple thousand likes to 60k-90k in a single day. It's honestly really sad to watch her become this soulless plastic doll who can't even post a photo without that god awful faceapp filter and lies about her bbl. At least she used to upload for fun from time to time, now it's only for sponsorships.

Apple24x
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Apple24x »

Okay, new 2022 post here. What the heck is going on w/ Nathalie now and days? Does anyone have any updates? Her view to subscriber ratio has only gotten worse - much worse. And she’s continuing to “release music”, but her views and plays are way to low to actually provide her with an income that she can use to pay her bills. But she continues to eat and visit really fancy restaurants, hotels, venues, etc. I know she recently started an OnlyFans, but she ended up deleting the account not long after making it. I remember not even a year before making it, someone asked her if she had one, and she responded, “I don’t need to make an OnlyFans.” Not nice.

I don’t know. At this point, I’m genuinely thinking she’s a real-life, Latina, Anna Delvey.

Return to “K-O”