Lesdomakeup

Ubb
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Lesdomakeup

Post by Ubb »

Does anyone else keep up with the drama Les created when she reached out to her fan pages to request they be deleted. I really enjoyed watching her but now I don't. With fame and money comes critisism.

thatsit
Learner
Learner

Re: Lesdomakeup

Post by thatsit »

I watch her sometimes. She seems to act dumb because she thinks it's cute. Why did she want her fan pages deleted?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ubb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ubb »

Because they did not like the quality of her merch. Which is ridiculous, she wants the perks of an influencer but cannot handle criticism. She shouldn't be in the public wye if she can't handle it IMO.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Off topic but I fucking hated her baby shower theme lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ubb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ubb »

:rofl: 🤣

lazh2010
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lazh2010 »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:53 pm

omg! me too, it was so ugly. I hate how fast she talks, i know its probably the way she does but it bugs me.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

lazh2010 wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:53 pm

omg! me too, it was so ugly. I hate how fast she talks, i know its probably the way she does but it bugs me.
Shit, she could have even done a winter wonderland theme if she wanted to stick to something Christmas related and it would’ve been a lot cuter! And yeah she does talk fast! I noticed a lot of the Mexican youtubers talk fast like that. I’m Mexican and don’t talk like that along with a lot of other Mexicans I know

BBYoda
Talker
Talker

Post by BBYoda »

I liked her baby shower theme from her videos you can tell she LOVED The Grinch. I liked how she picked a theme she liked and not just because she is an influencer picked a more "sophisticated theme" she felt relatable the theme was so her.

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

I felt like the labor & delivery vlog was so lazily put together. They definitely rushed to get a video out

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

InternetExplwhorer wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:07 pm
I felt like the labor & delivery vlog was so lazily put together. They definitely rushed to get a video out

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Nothing compares to Beautyybird’s video. I cried throughout it.

Chismeislifelol
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismeislifelol »

WHATEVER YOU DO LES DO NOT DO A COLLAB WITH THAT CLOUTCHASER EVETTEXO ALL OF A SUDDEN SHES ON HER ASS BEFORE LES ALWAYS SHOUTED HER OUT BUT SINCE EVETTEXO HAS BEEN STUCK EVEN AFTER DOING YOUTUBE FOR 5 years BEFORE ALL THE YOUTUBERS NOW. EVETTEXO ONLY WANTS TO DO COLLABS WITH PEOPLE SHE KNOWS WILL GET HER VIEWS IN MINS COMPARE LES VIEWS TO EVETTEXO VIEWS ! Evette is trying so hard to be like les and says she likes Les because shes an airhead like her . Like noo Les is funny and you’re not Evette

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

she talks wayyy to fast i cnt watch her. its like someones rushing her.. i get that shes mexican but she talks so fast more than usual..

TexasTart
Talker
Talker

Post by TexasTart »

I actually think Les tries to copy Blanca. I first noticed it when Les did her make up room where she films, it was very similar to Blanca’s . Then the other day I saw Blanca post about packing her baby’s bags and then a week later Les is doing it . I stopped following Les , she was beginning to annoy me .

Ahhlexx27_
Learner
Learner

Post by Ahhlexx27_ »

I can’t stand Lesdomakeuo. Especially when she does those stupid ass faces!! I stop following her after the whole FACEBOOK FAN page and she couldn’t clear that girls name & everyone was attacking the poor girl cause she changed the name of the Facebook.

TexasTart
Talker
Talker

Post by TexasTart »

I never even knew about the drama with her Facebook fan page. Alex annoys me as much as her . If his job is to edit their videos then he sucks at it . He’s a freeloader.

Ahhlexx27_
Learner
Learner

Post by Ahhlexx27_ »

NamiC40 wrote:I never even knew about the drama with her Facebook fan page. Alex annoys me as much as her . If his job is to edit their videos then he sucks at it . He’s a freeloader.
Yes! & she even tried to bribe her by sending her like a gift basket or something so she won’t post the messages between her & Les. But she didn’t take it all she wanted was for her to go public & say that it was her idea. Yeah his editing skills are trash asf. All he cares about is how he is dressed.

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

Is it normal for a one month old not to engage? Every video I see of baby G he has a blank stare or like not looking directly at Leslie or Alex Image.

Post by Guest »

Freddie Mercury wrote:Image
Is it normal for a one month old not to engage? Every video I see of baby G he has a blank stare or like not looking directly at Leslie or Alex Image.

My son did that the first month as well as the weeks passed by he became more aware.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

walcala wrote:I liked her baby shower theme from her videos you can tell she LOVED The Grinch. I liked how she picked a theme she liked and not just because she is an influencer picked a more "sophisticated theme" she felt relatable the theme was so her.
Yes especially her doing her own cake as well.

Post by Guest »

NamiC40 wrote:I never even knew about the drama with her Facebook fan page. Alex annoys me as much as her . If his job is to edit their videos then he sucks at it . He’s a freeloader.
Idk maybe I'm not seeing them this way because Alex was working for a while until he finally got the courage to quit his job. He quit when they were about to move out their apartment. As to editing skills idc I still watch them I rather watch them than evette atleast they have some entertainment. Les looks like she is being a good mom as well atleast she didnt drop her baby off to go drinking before her 40 days and Alex has been there helping her being a dad to their son as well. Her parents own a business who les shoutouts here and there on her vlogs. The more I watched her talking fast became normal to me i can understand her lol. Idk i havent really seen any negatives that stand out.

Return to “Les Do Makeup”