Mariyah Khan

Re: Mariyah Khan

Post by Guest »

Are the parents cousins? Why are all of the children ugly ????? Look at fatbindas teeth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Mariyah the childish fool tries sneakily adding a pic of Lamaisah with Tabinda when she posted happy birthday to Tabinda on Snapchat I'm sure she had loads of other pics to choose from but purposely chose a pic with Lamaisah in it, Mariyah love move on I don't think Faryal & Amir give a shit about you & your stupid sly diggs they probably don't even see your snaps lol

HXH690
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by HXH690 »

Mariyah has lost the plot. Why upload a pic of lamaisah saying you ran into her when she was out with her friend when you know your not allowed to see her. She should have met her but not posted it looks like she’s using lamaisah for the gram and snap chat as a way of proving she’s a “victim”. Don’t blame faryal for not allowing her kids to see them. Then on insta live people in the comments go mad about why followers are asking about lamaisah. What did they expect when she’s uploaded her pics two days in a row just dragging attention to herself 🤦‍♀️

Amenagh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amenagh »

She's a passive aggressive instigator, as if people don't see her through her. She was more happy to see Lamaisah so she could take a picture and upload it for the world to see. She wanted to aggravate Amir and Faryal, but good thing that they weren't paying her any dust. Fine you're happy to see your niece, but why upload the picture when the whole world knows you aren't speaking to her parents?

Sim123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sim123 »

Is it just me that found it kind of sad they made an ig for sajed just to make fun of him

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Mariyah loves pissing Faryal off like why are the 2 ugly sisters Tabinda & Mariyah still following Alyzeh on Instagram & liking her pics when they have probably never even met her Amir was with her for literally a couple of weeks before he got back with Faryal so they hardly are besties with Alyzeh, they just do these things to piss Faryal off then they wonder why they are not allowed to see their nieces, even Shah texted Amir 'well done' when he said he was going to divorce Faryal & Falak told Amir to divorce Faryal when she was 8 months pregnant with Lamaisah.

I don't think the Khan's give a crap really they have washed their hands off Faryal & Amir they only live down the road or something in Bolton they could easily drive there or pick up the phone send a text etc last time Amir fell out with his family they only ran back to Amir after he said he was divorcing Faryal so I think something similar might happen again.

Amenagh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amenagh »

Sim123 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:35 pm
Is it just me that found it kind of sad they made an ig for sajed just to make fun of him
Who did ?

Post by Guest »

Mariah is 22! She is a year younger than me actually and is such a stupid aunty... Why does she dress and act like a 30 year old... Seriously her jokes and sense of humour and lifestyle is so mature... I was shocked to hear that she is younger than me!!

Also these khan's need to stop begging with amir and faryal.. amir and faryal are clearly happy with their family and doing their thing. They are not bothered about these stupid khan's who have nothing better to do than bitch and cause drama.... Stop acting like a 50 year old aunty mariyah and leave amir and faryal alone who are busy in New York while you are sat at home in your garage on a cheap shitty dirty bed... Seriously it's 2019 in UK and who lives like they are back in the village wtf

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

She looks so big in her recent snaps! Someone please help her!

Sim123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sim123 »

Amenagh wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:40 pm
Sim123 wrote:
Who did ?
Haroon & mariyah

Post by Guest »

Sim123 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:29 pm
Amenagh wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:40 pm
Sim123 wrote:
Who did ?
Haroon & mariyah
What's the ig? They made for Sajed.. I want to see what's going on

Haroon is just a fucking loser like his two fat sisters. I didn't expect him to stoop down to that level fucking uneducated uncivilized jobless paindus all three of them 🤮🤮🤮

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

did anyone see on her live when someone commented mariyahs engaged to ayaz hanif and whenever they argue she always unfollows him and mariyah started laughing and goes 'your getting blocked blossom'

she looks like a man with that short hair lmao what on earth made it cut them that short

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

The haircut only looked good when the hairdresser styled it right after she cut it now it looks so limp & horrible she went way too short for her big round face now her face looks even bigger. The only good thing she had going for her was her hair now she ruined that aswell lol

Buttercup002
Learner
Learner

Post by Buttercup002 »

Safiira wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:27 am
Simdelete23 wrote:
Amenagh wrote:
Simdelete23 wrote:
Who did ?
Haroon & mariyah

Haroon is just a fucking loser like his two fat sisters. I didn't expect him to stoop down to that level fucking uneducated uncivilized jobless paindus all three of them 🤮🤮🤮

Honestly that was soooo soo soo horrible. They have no shame.

Sim123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sim123 »

Buttercup002 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:27 pm
Safiira wrote:
Simdelete23 wrote:
Amenagh wrote:
Simdelete23 wrote:
Who did ?
Haroon & mariyah

Cant find it now. Maybe deleted?

Buttercup002
Learner
Learner

Post by Buttercup002 »

Simdelete23 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:21 pm
Buttercup002 wrote:
Safiira wrote:
Simdelete23 wrote:
Amenagh wrote:

Who did ?
Haroon & mariyah

Cant remember the name of the account. Does anyone else remember? Or maybe Lady Fat has deleted it after reading up on here.

Sim123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sim123 »

Buttercup002 wrote:
Simdelete23 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:21 pm
Buttercup002 wrote:
Safiira wrote:
Simdelete23 wrote:

Haroon & mariyah

Cant remember the name of the account. Does anyone else remember? Or maybe Lady Fat has deleted it after reading up on here.
Im sure its @justsajeed. I can see it now

zaksmum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zaksmum »

Dontcha wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:56 am
I know this is a Mariyah Khan thread but nothing irritates me more than that Haroon Khan he couldn't even get off the table to get SALT? Bet both Tabinda and mariyah regret 'brother cuddling' him... I don't even think he has a job just living off the rental properties his dad has.

Mariyah said on live that there expecting another baby in 4 months she didnt drop any clues who's it could be. I'm guessing its Arifas?
Think their in about Amirs?
They are so desperate

Amenagh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amenagh »

Lol once again Mariah is on her petty rampage. I wonder why Amir choose to be with his wife, instead of feeding off his psychopathic and narcissistic family. Somehow those lunatic always manage to blame the woman and not their own brother/son. I'm sure if you actually acted like a decent human being to your brother's wife, he wouldn't feel the need to "choose".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Amenagh wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:51 pm
Lol once again Mariah is on her petty rampage. I wonder why Amir choose to be with his wife, instead of feeding off his psychopathic and narcissistic family. Somehow those lunatic always manage to blame the woman and not their own brother/son. I'm sure if you actually acted like a decent human being to your brother's wife, he wouldn't feel the need to "choose".
Mariyah you & your backward family need to understand that Amir is a grown ass man if he wanted to get in his car & see you lot he would if he wanted to ring you lot he would Faryal hasn't got him locked up tied up somewhere. Faryal probably wouldn't be happy about Amir seeing or speaking to his family but she can't force him not to he obviously doesn't give a shit himself because he got robbed by his greedy parents & siblings.

Mariyah & her family are a complete joke they basically made Amir run into Faryal & Faryal's mum's arms by the stupid shit they did they have no one to blame but themselves. Also lets see when Mariyah gets married if she puts the same quotes up about her husband & Gohar practically lives in his in laws house everynight with Tabinda & their kids.

Return to “K-O”