Missjessicaharlow

youdriveme
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missjessicaharlow

Post by youdriveme »

I think she's gotten prettier recently, or at least better at applying makeup. But she definitely has major skin issues going on.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

youdriveme wrote:I think she's gotten prettier recently, or at least better at applying makeup. But she definitely has major skin issues going on.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
She does look better than what she used to, but then again it´s probably because of all of the interventions she got done on her face (two nosejobs and injections) and I don't know if you noticed but her eyes used to be soooo much more hooded (I suspect botox in her forehead to lift up her eyelids) I also think that she got way better at doing her makeup and knows quite a few tricks that actually work with her face shape.And the fact that she got a (fake) tan suits her way better and goes well with her kind of face and look, it kinda gives her that "Eva Mendes" vibe.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

You can tell she is going through a bit of a quarter-life crisis and stressing that she is still single now that she's *gasp* 26. Ugh, I hate when girls have to air out their insecurities on social media like that. I think part of the reason she might have trouble getting a guy is that she really does not look as good in real life as she does on her channel / Instagram. Whenever I see her in more of a vlog type video or a video she hasn't produced, she looks way less pretty than in her own videos where she perfects the lighting, angle of her face, etc. Plus she said herself in a video she has commitment issues and is super picky when it comes to dating, so it's kind of her fault, I'm sure plenty of dudes would date her. I am around her age and just so sick of seeing girls stress about still being single yet they don't really do anything to get out there and date more :roll:

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Did she got her eyebrows lifted and her jelaw done as well ? Look how different she looks Image

meow_3
Learner
Learner

Post by meow_3 »

I find her ugly and annoying.

lislorr
Learner
Learner

Post by lislorr »

...bringing this thread back from the dead. Today she posted a video about how a man she was dating for two months got married the night after seeing her. I’m torn. Is this real “tea” or a sad attempt at reviving her dead channel??? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KweenBae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KweenBae »

Damn. She barely gets over 10k views nowadays but has over 600k subs.
:love2: :HK:

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

Just stumbled across her IG and she looks SO DIFFERENT from her "prime" in '09 :o
Where is her neck..? She's very oddly shaped.

Return to “K-O”