Mallory Ervin Part 2

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Mallory Ervin Part 2

Post by buttaface561 »

elleira wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:47 am
Clicked her rstyle link , curious to see how many hundreds of dollars the dress she wore last night was. Nope, it’s ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. For one dress. W T A F is wrong with Mallory lol
Don't forget to clear your cookies after clicking those rstyle links...

beauthentic
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by beauthentic »

elleira wrote:
Clicked her rstyle link , curious to see how many hundreds of dollars the dress she wore last night was. Nope, it’s ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. For one dress. W T A F is wrong with Mallory lol
It says its $418 when you swipe up on her link? (Plus 25% off and free shipping.) Still not realistic for most women to spend on an average Thursday night date outfit, but at least it isn't a thousand lol.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

beauthentic wrote:
elleira wrote:
It says its $418 when you swipe up on her link? (Plus 25% off and free shipping.) Still not realistic for most women to spend on an average Thursday night date outfit, but at least it isn't a thousand lol.
Oh the first one she linked is over a grand. Maybe the second one is a “dupe” lol Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbee
Learner
Learner

Post by nbee »

beauthentic wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 am
elleira wrote:

She linked 2 different dresses. One is off the shoulder and the second $1000 one is button up. Both are still too expensive and out of touch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Her eyebrows in the latest vlog... YIKES!

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

She always links the most ridiculously priced items as if anyone is actually buying those. How is she making any affiliate funds from a $1000 dress?
Ford Fiesta... this is insane. This huge of a party for a one year old. I bet he would have a much better day if his mom actually played with him and stayed with him without the intervention of the hired help.
I follow a few other Nashville bloggers. And they always mention each other and none of them mention Mallory.

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

Dear Mallory,

Gucci loafers do not compliment every outfit. You look stupid and frumpy wearing them with that dress at Fords party.

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

Ok not gonna lie Ford's party looks amazinggggg and so well done. Wow. A little over the top for a one year old party maybe but for like a 21st birthday that would've been amazing haha

Lillies93
Talker
Talker

Post by Lillies93 »

She reposted Haley Hubbard's pic of the 3 of them with their baby bumps. Mallory is at least twice the size of each of them, but they're both further along than her... yadi yada every pregnancy is different, but not in this case. It's just more evidence of how unhealthy she is lol

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I can’t get over her size. She looks almost due?!? There cannot be just one baby in there. And it’s SO high? It boggles the mind.

I’m torn between thinking the party is uber cute, but also an extremely extra event just to flex on Instagram and YouTube. It’s not *really* about the child is it? Mallory is a huge show off.

Chiccharly
Learner
Learner

Post by Chiccharly »

Longtime reader..first time poster.

So today she said the venue she rented was reasonably priced, so I looked it up. It is $5,500 to rent! If that’s the cost of the venue, how much did the party cost total? Probably at least 10 grand when you add everything up which is insane for a child’s birthday party. If only we all had daddy’s money to just spend, spend, spend....

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Chiccharly wrote:Longtime reader..first time poster.

So today she said the venue she rented was reasonably priced, so I looked it up. It is $5,500 to rent! If that’s the cost of the venue, how much did the party cost total? Probably at least 10 grand when you add everything up which is insane for a child’s birthday party. If only we all had daddy’s money to just spend, spend, spend....
Yep. She is out of control. If her dad wasn’t around to allot them money she would spend every last dime. It also really bugs me when she shows stuff from target or anywhere else that’s not RH and says “it was literally nothing” when it’s like 20-50 bucks! Like wow most people would definitely notice if that money was gone. How crazy.

Chiccharly
Learner
Learner

Post by Chiccharly »

PI88NK wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:23 pm
Chiccharly wrote:Longtime reader..first time poster.

Yep. She is out of control. If her dad wasn’t around to allot them money she would spend every last dime. It also really bugs me when she shows stuff from target or anywhere else that’s not RH and says “it was literally nothing” when it’s like 20-50 bucks! Like wow most people would definitely notice if that money was gone. How crazy.

I hate that too! Target decor can be expensive sometimes! Honestly I like the target stuff more than her weird vendor piece stuff. She’s insane and she has to losing viewers when no one can relate to her! Someone must have informed her how inappropriate it was to dress Ford in that outfit she was looking at in the shops that one day. It would have been total cultural appropriation and not appropriate at all.

k9lady
Lurker
Lurker

Post by k9lady »

Chiccharly wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Longtime reader..first time poster.

$5,500??? Wow. That’s what it cost me for my first semester of school at a community college. So I guess her kid’s first birthday party probably could have paid for my education, and then some. I guess I shouldn’t judge since I don’t know how I would live my life if I grew up wealthy and privileged but I would hope I would focus some of my money on giving instead of getting all the time.

Interesting fact, I teach at an elementary school that is in a low-income community. On the first day of school I had a worksheet so we could all get to know each other and one of the questions I asked was “What would you do with one million dollars?” Every single student answered that they would give to charity and then buy their parents a house or a car or something the family could use with the rest. My sister teaches at a private school where the students come from very wealthy families and for fun she asked the same question. Only one student said they would donate the money, most said they would buy a bigger house or a beach house, yacht, etc. Interesting how that works. We came to the conclusion that when you are given everything in life you just want more and when you do without you want to help others who do without. Sorry, not Mallory related, just had to share.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Gurugossiping wrote:I know her family has money, but what exactly does Mallory's dad do? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

& also, Mallory posted asking for prayers for her dad. Does anyone know what happened?
Her dad got 40 million from a lawsuit about a telecommunications company he started (I can’t remember the details) but according to something she recently said, he still owns one. They got big money.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Her body is so oddly shaped (with and without the pregnant belly) almost like a little person's body. Especially her legs and calves. They look incredibly small and unproportionate and the calves bulky like Popeye. LolImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sophisticated
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophisticated »

She could have dressed Ford so cute! He looked like he was wearing a normal everyday at home outfit, nothing special. She really missed the boat with this outfit. She was too worried about what she would wear.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Sophisticated wrote:She could have dressed Ford so cute! He looked like he was wearing a normal everyday at home outfit, nothing special. She really missed the boat with this outfit. She was too worried about what she would wear.
Notice that she is in the bright, festive outfit and the birthday boy is in the drab outfit.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

I actually didn’t think the party was that great minus the dessert table and some of the balloons. I don’t understand why there were random blankets scattered with balloon arches over them? It looked so boring and the only entertainment was a piñata. All she wanted to do was show off her money and I don’t think she could give a shit that her baby boy just turned one.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Gurugossiping wrote:I know her family has money, but what exactly does Mallory's dad do? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

& also, Mallory posted asking for prayers for her dad. Does anyone know what happened?
Something happened on his latest mountain excursion. He is in an ICU somewhere in east Asia I’m pretty sure with internal bleeding and other stuff.

Return to “Mallory Ervin”