Kelly Gooch

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Kelly Gooch

Post by annapolly » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 am

I searched but couldn’t find a thread on her so apologises if I missed it.

On the whole I like Kelly but one thing pisses me off about her and it’s getting worse.

Kel’s....WASH YOUR DAMN HAIR! I know she has said she only washes her hair like twice a week or something similar but it’s so bad. It’s so greasy and in her latest videos there were white specks. I don’t know if it’s dandruff or dry shampoo but it’s really disgusting.

Please Kelly, you need to wash your hair more. Or wear a hat.
judging u

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Kelly Gooch

Post by WORDSALAD » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:01 am

I really love her.

But yes. Yes.
GG Shitlord - Lyrics & Bass Guitar
There was an old hobag named Thoti
Who thought she was LA's top totty
But it's all a feint
Fakey fillers and paint
- And her soul is deceitful and grotty.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 pm

I used to watch her but I quit maybe a year ago since she mostly posts videos about drugstore makeup and cruelty free products. Her voice annoyed me.

little_kid_lover
Learner
Learner

Post by little_kid_lover » Wed May 22, 2019 11:48 am

I actually really like Kelly, but in her latest video, what is with her cheek products? She applied so much blush, it's not the most flattering color on her, and that highlighter is wayy too dark for her skin tone. You could see the dark stripe when light wasn't hitting it directly. It was surprising to see, most of her looks are quite nice, imo

JanLevinson
Learner
Learner

Post by JanLevinson » Thu May 23, 2019 2:59 pm

little_kid_lover wrote:I actually really like Kelly, but in her latest video, what is with her cheek products? She applied so much blush, it's not the most flattering color on her, and that highlighter is wayy too dark for her skin tone. You could see the dark stripe when light wasn't hitting it directly. It was surprising to see, most of her looks are quite nice, imo
OT: Love your username!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:48 am

I came on here just to say why I'm unsubbing from Kelly. I really wanted to like her, but I find her boring! In addition, there is something about her sound quality that I just can't listen to. Is anyone else bothered by the sound of her breathing through her nose? I know that sounds soooooo picky, but I really can't listen to her.

Gurudodo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gurudodo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:44 pm

whydoicare67 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:48 am
I came on here just to say why I'm unsubbing from Kelly. I really wanted to like her, but I find her boring! In addition, there is something about her sound quality that I just can't listen to. Is anyone else bothered by the sound of her breathing through her nose? I know that sounds soooooo picky, but I really can't listen to her.
Yes! And she does something weird with her mouth. Her sound quality triggers me so bad, too. Lol

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Gurudodo wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:44 pm
whydoicare67 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:48 am
Yes! And she does something weird with her mouth. Her sound quality triggers me so bad, too. Lol

I thought the same about her, she's just missing something from her videos, but Idk what it is. . .

little_kid_lover
Learner
Learner

Post by little_kid_lover » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 pm

I wonder if she found this thread. She addressed her dark stripe of highlight in today's video, and I have mentioned it on here before

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:46 am

She probably has. She's still small and irrelevant on YT, so it wouldn't be hard for her to find this, esp when not much comes up when you search her and someone probably commented to her that this existed since she uploads often it would be easy for her to see.

I really can't stand this girl. She seems like the epitome of the basic of all basic white girls. I know that label has been memed to death, but I really can't think of any other way to describe her other than basic as can be, and imo she looks like the textbook definition of what you'd imagine when you're trying to picture a white americal gal.

Return to “K-O”