minks4all

Re: minks4all

Post by Guest »

I don't know, then I guess she fooled me and the rest of us...? Maybe this is naive on my end, but I don't automatically assume that a YouTuber is buying or wearing fakes, even if I don't like the YouTuber I'm watching. It's bad enough I judge them for their spending. :lol:

Doll_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Doll_ »

I don't automatically assume it either, in fact I am debating whether they are real or not, but simply because to me the whole situation seems sooooo weird.
Let me also tell you that I like her, because she delivers great reviews and shows her genuine passion for handbags, which is very nice and real.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Doll_ wrote:
adel220 wrote:I don’t think they’re fake. Her photographs on instagram are pretty good, plus a lot of mirror quality replicas have really crappy packaging.

Yes, but from what I have seen she didn't unbox (on a video) most of the bags she shows and reviews.
You know what Doll_? You are 1000% correct about this. I have honestly never given it any thought. ALL of the other YouTubers do unboxings and we all know they follow one another. They all follow the same "recipe" when it comes to creating video content, yet I don't recall Minks unboxing many of her luxury handbags.

Hmmmm...you've definitely given me something to think about.

Post by Guest »

I don’t think she would go that far into trying to pull one over on everyone if they were fakes and basically being one of the most popular go-to people on YouTube and IG for LV and Chanel. Besides, she seems to have a great relationship with her LV SA that she’s purchased from numerous times which we witnessed on either Minnie’s or Jerusha’s vlog last December. There was a trip to Paris and/or London about a year and a half ago (or sometime around then) and we saw all packaging for either LV or Chanel that she was trying to preserve for the trip home.

Who knows though, half of her collection could be super replicas and most of us would never know. If true, that’s between her and her conscience.

Doll_
Learner
Learner

Post by Doll_ »

poshspice88 wrote:Who knows though, half of her collection could be super replicas and most of us would never know.
This might be a reasonable verdict....but again, WHO KNOWS!

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

I’ve actually suspected for a while that she buys reps. There are some amazing reps out there, like damn near identical except for date codes. She just doesn’t seem like she can afford the insane rate she buys bags. Who knows though..maybe she’s just in credit card debt up to her eyeballs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Rockcandy5150 wrote:I’ve actually suspected for a while that she buys reps. There are some amazing reps out there, like damn near identical except for date codes. She just doesn’t seem like she can afford the insane rate she buys bags. Who knows though..maybe she’s just in credit card debt up to her eyeballs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she would be then she could not have taken up a mortgage for the house

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

We're ranking cosmetic pouches now? I swear, outside of luxury hauls none of these "lux" youtubers have any content to show us. Such a bore.

Londondiva
Learner
Learner

Post by Londondiva »

Gosh she is soooo boring.
I love a designer handbag but i could not talk about them the way she does
Makes her life seem so empty

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She came out with T shirts and her famous (infamous?) slogan on it...lol I find it pretty funny. Why would anyone wants to pay that much money for an ordinary looking T shirt is beyond me.....She prob needs extra cash to pay for her Chanels...

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

TTGirl wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:11 pm
She came out with T shirts and her famous (infamous?) slogan on it...lol I find it pretty funny. Why would anyone wants to pay that much money for an ordinary looking T shirt is beyond me.....She prob needs extra cash to pay for her Chanels...
What's the asking price? I'm curious as there is a local mall near me where you can have customized T's or Hoodies for very little.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:46 pm
TTGirl wrote:
What's the asking price? I'm curious as there is a local mall near me where you can have customized T's or Hoodies for very little.
They're $29. I can't believe people already bought them. I'd be so embarrassed wearing it in public. It's just as bad as Jerusha's "szhuszh" shirt. :?

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:46 pm
TTGirl wrote:
I haven’t clicked on her channel in ages, and can I tell you how much I loathe her Minks Monday’s opening spiel...”grab your coffee, grab your tea, blah blah bla”. Anyway, I clicked the link in the description box and she’s selling her t-shirt for $29. It looks like her slogan has 3 different fonts and a weirdly placed fleur de lis — it’s busy. I don’t like it. She has poor taste in clothes, and can’t even do a simple t-shirt right.

Post by Guest »

poshspice88 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:30 pm
drogers4205 wrote: What's the asking price? I'm curious as there is a local mall near me where you can have customized T's or Hoodies for very little.
I haven’t clicked on her channel in ages, and can I tell you how much I loathe her Minks Monday’s opening spiel...”grab your coffee, grab your tea, blah blah bla”. Anyway, I clicked the link in the description box and she’s selling her t-shirt for $29. It looks like her slogan has 3 different fonts and a weirdly placed fleur de lis — it’s busy. I don’t like it. She has poor taste in clothes, and can’t even do a simple t-shirt right.
OMG!!! I hate listening to it, too! I didn't realize how much it irritated me until I realized I was fast forwarding the beginning of Mink's Mondays all the time.

"so grab your coffee, grab your tea, let's start your workout, let's go to work, let's do your laundry, whatever it is you're doing come join me, we have some awesome topics to cover starting with..."

It's not just her, though...so many YouTubers have these cheesy one-liners/slogans/intros and they really get under my skin.

Post by Guest »

adel220 wrote:
poshspice88 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:30 pm
OMG!!! I hate listening to it, too! I didn't realize how much it irritated me until I realized I was fast forwarding the beginning of Mink's Mondays all the time.

"so grab your coffee, grab your tea, let's start your workout, let's go to work, let's do your laundry, whatever it is you're doing come join me, we have some awesome topics to cover starting with..."

It's not just her, though...so many YouTubers have these cheesy one-liners/slogans/intros and they really get under my skin.
Another thing I dislike about her canned MM’s spiel is how fast she says it, I want to say, “Girl, stop. Just stop.” It’s grating and she doesn’t even take a breath. I am not going to work out “or whatever it is that I like to do” with her boring video playing.

What does she offer anymore that hasn’t been said a hundred times already? I’m sure every now and then there may be a tidbit of helpful information but I’m not going to listen for 30 minutes to someone who pretty much has said the same thing ad nauseam for the past 2 or 3 years.

Another thing I dislike is her weird sing-songy “...and the bag I’m currently rocking is the Louis Vuitton Speedy B 25 in the monogram print.” Ugh.

Lucky Be
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucky Be »

omg... finally an MM Trash thread! :woot:

I stopped watching Minks quite awhile ago, I can't stand the tone of her voice when she's rattling on and on about bags. Her intro to every video is ridiculous, like- take a breath in there before you turn blue and fall over!

How on earth did it come out that she was living in a trailer?
Sorry, I don't watch her anymore at all, she has nothing to say that's important; which is why the whole trailer thing has thrown me for a loop... How on earth was this found out about? Did she tell on herself OR was she spied on or what?

Post by Guest »

Lucky Be wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:26 pm
omg... finally an MM Trash thread! :woot:

I stopped watching Minks quite awhile ago, I can't stand the tone of her voice when she's rattling on and on about bags. Her intro to every video is ridiculous, like- take a breath in there before you turn blue and fall over!

How on earth did it come out that she was living in a trailer?
Sorry, I don't watch her anymore at all, she has nothing to say that's important; which is why the whole trailer thing has thrown me for a loop... How on earth was this found out about? Did she tell on herself OR was she spied on or what?
I think it was discovered last Spring when someone on here found her address by googling Minks. If you go to Minks4all’s other thread here on GG you’ll see the progression and the entire conversation about it over there, it’s a 3 page thread and it’s where everyone here chatted about Minks before this thread was started.

Post by Guest »

Here’s the link to Minks4all rave thread, it actually has more pages than I thought. Page 5 is where it was discovered that she lived in a trailer. viewtopic.php?t=22230

Post by Guest »

I saw Minks’ latest video of bags she would never buy and I rolled my eyes when she talked about the Hermès Birkin. She is clearly looking at the Birkin and the brand Hermès from a middle class, American perspective. Yes it’s for rich people but the whole point of being offered those bags is more of an appreciation for clients who love H. Shopping in H is very French and not like shopping and LV or Chanel. I don’t think she will ever fully understand why Hermès doesn’t offer Birkins outright. She thinks she does but clearly she doesn’t. :roll: At least she realizes that it would be a waste of money for her to get one since she knows she wouldn’t use it as a tote (which is what it’s supposed to be used for).

I’m surprised that for someone like Minnie who likes to hoard bags from various fashion houses and is obsessive about brands doesn’t fully understand the Hermès shopping experience and business model.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Ever since it was discovered that Minks lived in a trailer home while she was buying LV and Chanel, I just can't take her seriously.

Return to “K-O”