Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral)

Post by Nance »

Yes they are pricey, yes they are handmade in Italy, good leather, but at the end of the day, most of the Teddy Blake bags are just copy (I wouldn't even call them knock off at this point) of other bags (Hermes Kelly, Hermes Birkin, Prada Antigona...), those are basically the original with Teddy Blake stamp on it, at least YSL try their own spin on the Birkin bag, Teddy didn't even bother.

I wonder if Lucia will review it. I didn't seen her bag but I'm 99% sure it's a knock off, something that wouldn't surprise me coming from Lucia, who would praise the Hush palettes over the original.

Thrifty Beauty did a review on her PR Teddy Blake and I found it hilarious:

She didn't even mention it's a Birkin knock off, claim she didn't know before the review (roll my eyes, sure, only the most basic search would have tell you):

She say the only thing she would "improve" it's the way it open and I was like, girrrrrrl, the selling point of this bag is the knock off Birkin design, people could just buy a tote if they want a open bag. I think those influencer could choose which Teddy Blake bag they want (at least I heard some of them did), so I don't get it.

I mostly watch those Teddy Blake PR reviews just to see who is hypocrite about it. You would be surprise to see how many 'didn't know', so ridiculous.

I want Lucia to review it! *evil mode* She is bland lately, it would be something different to bitch about.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Lucia commented on the Thrifty Beauty video by the way, she probably wanted her PR bag since then.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

Not gonna lie, if someone sent me a free $400 handbag, I'd be thrilled. Birkin imitation and all.

Now is the perfect opportunity for LuCHIA to do a different video, something like a "what's in my bag" video only starting with her new empty bag. A "Watch me fill my bag" video.

Oh wait, that would take imagination, right?

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Not_a_sponsored_post wrote:Not gonna lie, if someone sent me a free $400 handbag, I'd be thrilled. Birkin imitation and all.
Me too, I bought a Samantha Vega Sailor Moon handbag copy for 20$ on Amazon, it's just if you gonna review the bag, don't do like you didn't know.

I would want her to review it, see if she gonna do the lowest of effort, but it would be a great opportunity for Lucia to do a WIMB just for the sake of saying 'pull' a thousand times. She could also do mod shots, talk about the company, show with what kind of outfits it could look good, etc. but I doubt it.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Teddy Blake customer service seems very averagey. A lot of people think they send the better condition bags to influencers, but for normal people they don't care that much and tell them to return the bag if they are not happy. I don't know, they just don't seems to be the best company ever, but hey, I don't think Lucia will care that much, she's all about free trips, free everything.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

"if it ain't free, it ain't for me" - Lucia Tepper, probably.

OMFG her new vid shes wearing a one direction shirt. They're not even a band anymore, that ships sailed, it was a gimmick, move on.
pls water me

thirteenthirteen
Learner
Learner

Post by thirteenthirteen »

Isn't she a lil old for one direction too idk -__(:/)___-
#teamNoOne
#CancelJaclyn

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Schweetums wrote:Aside from makeup collectors, YTers and those with cash to burn, WHO is buying 2 palettes a month?? I'd say I love makeup more than the average consumer, and 3/4 of my stash is mid range, but I'm over here on my second new palette of the YEAR. Good thing Bluchia is setting us straight on not buying up all these holiday palettes :roll:
Super behind and catching up, but I’ve actually bought 2 eye palettes this year: one Huda Collection when I was out of town in May and forgot my eyeshadow (it’s my favorite palette since then!), and the other is an OG palette that I am saving as one of my Christmas gifts. Prior to these two, I can’t remember how long it’s been since I purchased an eye palette, as it seems I get a new palette every month from Boxycharm...I am giving them away right and left!!

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

laura22 wrote:for someone who calls themselves a "makeup enthusiast" she sure seems to hate makeup a lot.
You have absolutely summed up the chia head, and in so few words!! TY <3 :hail:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Is it possible that she does the red lipstick & blue eyeshadow combo to troll us? Is it possible she has much more intelligence than we acredit her, and this is actually part of some grandiose scheme or experiment? Is it possible that I need my second coffee already???? :D :rofl:

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Products I'm SHOCKED Were Ever Made!:

For the black highlighters beauty guru reviews, yes it was a trend for a moment to make review OMG a black hightlighter, OMG an anti-highlighter, etc, it was a gimmicky moment and yes some people just bought it because they are just collectors of Jeffrey Star / Kat Von D, but there are actually people (goth, witchy, alternative, punk people, makeup artists...) that use these black products as highlighter / bronzer, you can actually found good tutorials. "I'm shock people bought that" Geez not everything have to be about YOU! "There is no rules in makeup, but..." Her vision is so narrow.

SashaPhone34
Learner
Learner

Post by SashaPhone34 »

This new video about products that she's shocked were ever made. Lucia, it always comes to the same damn thing...Some people are collectors, some people like to experiment, some people are into avant garde looks. The Benefit eye shadow thing was modeled after something from K-beauty that was popular if I remember correctly. I don't know if the K-beauty version worked any better, but if she ever did any research, she'd know that. Glow Job? Really? She's making a big deal of that? It's something silly and fun. You roll your eyes and keep going.

A whole video dedicated to a bunch of stuff that isn't that serious. It's JUST makeup.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

"I can't believe fenty made a silver highlighter and all proceeds went to charity"
I mean it's not that difficult to believe. "I'm skeptical that ALL the proceeds went to charity" well if they didn't and they claim it did then that's fraud so okay I guess you're just super sleuth?
Also shut up about having a 'stripe of highlighter' - if you did your highlighter properly and blended it in beautifully and seamlessly then it wouldn't be a stripe now would it, idiot?
Who the fuck breaks out from glitter?
Also why does she always say she lost her voice like two days ago. How often dis bitch losing her voice? See a doctor
pls water me

teffyweffy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by teffyweffy »

This girl is so annoying. That fake laugh while talking about Too Faced really annoyed me for some reason. She just looks ridiculous.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Not_a_sponsored_post wrote:Not gonna lie, if someone sent me a free $400 handbag, I'd be thrilled. Birkin imitation and all.

Now is the perfect opportunity for LuCHIA to do a different video, something like a "what's in my bag" video only starting with her new empty bag. A "Watch me fill my bag" video.

Oh wait, that would take imagination, right?
I’m a fake ass bitch and I would be happy with a free $400+ purse too.

Maybe she reads here and will take your suggestion?
I’m the worst of the worst

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

indoorplant wrote:"I can't believe fenty made a silver highlighter and all proceeds went to charity"
I mean it's not that difficult to believe. "I'm skeptical that ALL the proceeds went to charity" well if they didn't and they claim it did then that's fraud so okay I guess you're just super sleuth?
Also shut up about having a 'stripe of highlighter' - if you did your highlighter properly and blended it in beautifully and seamlessly then it wouldn't be a stripe now would it, idiot?
Who the fuck breaks out from glitter?
Also why does she always say she lost her voice like two days ago. How often dis bitch losing her voice? See a doctor
Exactly, she could consult google and be done with it. I would believe that fenty highlighter money went to charity because it was for Rihanna’s actual charity. Nothing weird about it?

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

I’m watching that video right now. The weirdest thing is that she apparently can’t imagine a person who isn’t white because no, the highlights won’t “work” on someone who isn’t light.

Also benefit may be targeting grown women who can’t do their makeup easily. Maybe the reason those shadow duos are still out is because there is a huge group of older women who generally wear makeup for work and don’t like to blend and place shadows like a lot of us do.

They’re not going for the market who watches makeup commentary videos on YouTube.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

claradion wrote:I’m watching that video right now. The weirdest thing is that she apparently can’t imagine a person who isn’t white because no, the highlights won’t “work” on someone who isn’t light.

Also benefit may be targeting grown women who can’t do their makeup easily. Maybe the reason those shadow duos are still out is because there is a huge group of older women who generally wear makeup for work and don’t like to blend and place shadows like a lot of us do.

They’re not going for the market who watches makeup commentary videos on YouTube.
I always wonder why some of these gurus (Elle S does this too) act like everyone who buys makeup watches Youtube, does makeup like Youtubers, etc. She'll look at a palette release and be like "WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS WE HAVE THIS PALETTE ALREADY" and I'm like girl you know there are some people who buy like, one palette and call it good? They're selling to the people who AREN'T buying every single release like addicts.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

litnerd wrote:
claradion wrote:I’m watching that video right now. The weirdest thing is that she apparently can’t imagine a person who isn’t white because no, the highlights won’t “work” on someone who isn’t light.

I always wonder why some of these gurus (Elle S does this too) act like everyone who buys makeup watches Youtube, does makeup like Youtubers, etc. She'll look at a palette release and be like "WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS WE HAVE THIS PALETTE ALREADY" and I'm like girl you know there are some people who buy like, one palette and call it good? They're selling to the people who AREN'T buying every single release like addicts.
It’s baffling but also maybe they don’t have a lot of friends? I don’t say that to be mean but most of my friends aren’t into makeup and even the ones that are don’t have the kind of collection I have.

FatMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by FatMermaid »

A lot of gurus don't understand that a makeup release may not be for them. Like when they complain about Tarte and Too Faced releasing the same holiday palette every year. I'm sure both brands are aware of what they put out year to year and how many they sell. Gurus and makeup horders aren't always the target demographic and aren't being forced to buy anything.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”