Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

Bittersweetxx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

Post by Bittersweetxx »

Anyone seen the pink powersuit post? I mean... wtf. She basically saw other more stylish women in a pink suit and decided she needed one too. Yet she doesn’t have the lifestyle for it? Where is she going to wear it and for what occasion? She looks tacky with her louboutin heels, that she just had to put on to make her look the part despite her hair looking a mess as usual and the photo being taken in her living room 😂. Not quite sure what point she was trying to get across in her blog post, the only one I took from it is she’s desperately trying to be something she’s not and once again she’s spent money on something absolutely pointless. It’s laughable.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Blimey, she thinks she belongs on 'Real Wives of Donny' ....... WTH is that pink suit all about? She's a housewife from Donny that works 2 days a week ! :hee:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Bittersweetxx wrote:Anyone seen the pink powersuit post? I mean... wtf. She basically saw other more stylish women in a pink suit and decided she needed one too. Yet she doesn’t have the lifestyle for it? Where is she going to wear it and for what occasion? She looks tacky with her louboutin heels, that she just had to put on to make her look the part despite her hair looking a mess as usual and the photo being taken in her living room Image. Not quite sure what point she was trying to get across in her blog post, the only one I took from it is she’s desperately trying to be something she’s not and once again she’s spent money on something absolutely pointless. It’s laughable.

She looks ridiculous and it’s the most “I bought this solely for Instagram” pic since ever!
Especially love the blanket stuffed under the sofa Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

So today she's had her brows micro bladed again, this is the THIRD TIME in less than 18 months, not including all the top up appointments!
Clearly, microblading does not work for her. What an idiot. Why not spend a bit of that cash on your daughter, Khila?

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

She won't spend money on anyone else. They are not worthy.
Made me laugh so much seeing that pink power suit pic that does not suit her at all and she's got a style book. It's so laughable.

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

I've watched a few "assumptions" tag videos and come out of it liking the YouTuber more. Not MBB though; she didn't come across any different than usual.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

The assumptions video just reaffirmed that she is most likely in heaps of debt and comes across as an entirely different person on the internet to the person she deems herself to be in real life.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...She doesn't know if she's 'middle class' or not? If she hasn't got a degree or doesn't run a company with hundred's of people working for her (and doesn't come from a wealthy background ) - then she's working class like the most of us. Politician's, barrister's, QC's, doctors and surgeons are middle class ..... upper class are the nobility.

It's pretty obvious she reads here as the intro to the assumptions video on IG, lists everything we say about her.

She goes on and on about being a 'teenage' mum. Yet, a few of my friend's from school had children at 17-18 year's old and they don't go on and on about it (in fact, I've just realised that their eldest kids are 33 and 34 year's old - and they have children of their own). Khila talks like she's the only teenage mum in the UK....

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:00 am
She goes on and on about being a 'teenage' mum. Yet, a few of my friend's from school had children at 17-18 year's old and they don't go on and on about it (in fact, I've just realised that their eldest kids are 33 and 34 year's old - and they have children of their own). Khila talks like she's the only teenage mum in the UK....
She had Ella at 19, right? To me, that doesn't actually seem super young to have a kid? I know plenty of people who had kids around the 20 mark, give or take a few years either way.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

So she went to a spa hotel called Rudding Park for her wedding anniversary. That place is around £350 for a one night stay including dinner.
I stayed there with my other half last year for our 5th anniversary and we both said it’s nice, fancy etc, a treat, but the type of place where WAGS and posers go and we won’t spend that kind of money again on a 1 night break. It came to £500 in total for one night inc dinner and spa access. But of course she does everything for show so I’m not surprised she went there

SitNext2Me
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SitNext2Me »

Of course she can afford fancy holidays, she works, he works, and they cant have much of a mortgage, especially how less expensive houses are in the north (no disrespect just fact). Think of all the disposable income they must have. If they had to live in the real world and actually pay for all their bills etc (because living with mummy and daddy who pays the water, gas, electric etc?) You think about how much they must have left not living properly. But look at the state of the place, beginning to look like a squatters paradise. It blows my mind what she is doing to that house, her parents own half of. I know my Dad would of killed me if I shoved all shite on the landing and smashed holes in the walls. Don't be jealous of her holidays, her whole life is a frigging mess. She may have all the hand bags and glad rags, but you know what, she will never be satisfied, always clawing away not knowing where to turn next, people like her are never and will never be content

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

SitNext2Me wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:01 am
Of course she can afford fancy holidays, she works, he works, and they cant have much of a mortgage, especially how less expensive houses are in the north (no disrespect just fact). Think of all the disposable income they must have. If they had to live in the real world and actually pay for all their bills etc (because living with mummy and daddy who pays the water, gas, electric etc?) You think about how much they must have left not living properly. But look at the state of the place, beginning to look like a squatters paradise. It blows my mind what she is doing to that house, her parents own half of. I know my Dad would of killed me if I shoved all shite on the landing and smashed holes in the walls. Don't be jealous of her holidays, her whole life is a frigging mess. She may have all the hand bags and glad rags, but you know what, she will never be satisfied, always clawing away not knowing where to turn next, people like her are never and will never be content

Tell us how you really feel !!!! :rofl: ...... Blimey , you are absolutely en pointe (I think that house was £270k ....which was WAY too much for that house.... they could have had a nice old detached with a granny flat in Doncaster for £250k with a massive garden and garage but, Khila wanted something 'insta ready' !)

Welsome to GG too !!! :love2: :love2: :love2:

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

The constant ‘buy my book’ pleading is going to turn people off for sure
I mean, look at her ‘OOTD’ today for her ‘lifestyling’ (Cringe) challenge hahahaha !

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

Post by JCAH2013 »

Is anyone going to call her out? I was but not feeling ready for the backlash

Alittleredlip
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Alittleredlip »

JCAH2013 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:04 pm
Is anyone going to call her out? I was but not feeling ready for the backlash

I was just coming on here to post that!! :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Wow !! The hypocrisy is real here !! It's like when she said she didn't show her children on vlogs to that radio presenter !! I've got a sneaky feeling that Mikhila was very untrustworthy at school and probably this is why no one liked her ! I wish some of her former school mates would come on here and spill the beans !

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

All Milo's bratty clips in the vlogs are out there on the internet for all his future friends to see. Does she really not see she is no different?

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

She's had Milo naked in a vlog before. I remember reporting it. But yeah sure pretend your a perfect parent with upstanding morals.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Her micro bladed brows have faded again already pmsl
Way to go Khila, keep on using those facemasks cos you always know better!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's tweeting her disgust at a poor woman called Jac. Khila asked everyone's opinion about getting her hair bleached/coloured and this poor woman said "NO....don't do it ....your hair looks amazing as it is - it looked awful when it was bleach damaged" (which it did - let's be honest here!)'......

Khila responds with how long her hair was solid blonde and when the damage occurred ....then accuses this woman of being 'harsh' and 'rude' FFS ! So, then this woman further up links a video to Khila about hair damage etc and Khila responds with "why are you so invested in someone's hair?" ......... The answer is Khila " You FUCKING asked for an OPINION !"........And this is the reason why she doesn't get many new subscribers..... she's a BITCH!

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”