Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Post by thatsranunculus »

litnerd wrote:Honestly I'm surprised she qualifies for Birthright. Most Jewish girls with parents as wealthy as hers would have traveled to Israel on their own by now.
She did mention that she has gone before (I think she said it was a number of years ago), but I believe you can still do Birthright even if you've been to Israel before, as long as it was a family trip rather than a full-on touring experience or educational program.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Slexov
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Slexov »

New Moochia inspired signature guys! This is a test. Tell me what you think!
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

thatsranunculus wrote:
litnerd wrote:Honestly I'm surprised she qualifies for Birthright. Most Jewish girls with parents as wealthy as hers would have traveled to Israel on their own by now.
She did mention that she has gone before (I think she said it was a number of years ago), but I believe you can still do Birthright even if you've been to Israel before, as long as it was a family trip rather than a full-on touring experience or educational program.
Ooooh. I wonder if that's changed? I swear back when I was eligible (when dinosaurs roamed the earth) you were ineligible if you'd already been to Israel. Either way, glad to see I wasn't wrong about her--privileged Jewish girls often make the trek on their own.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

scamlifeguru wrote:I’m annoyed she refers twice to “anJelica”... her name is pronounced “anYelica.”

Considering how salty LOO-CHEE-UH is about the pronunciation of her own name, you’d think she’d get Angelica’s right.
Off topic completely but I love when Paulina Beauty says Anjelica Nyquists name because it’s all Swedish
I’m the worst of the worst

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

She's such a strange looking creature.
Edit: I feel like I say that about a lot of youtubers but like, she's just so strangely proportioned. How unfortunate that she doesn't wanna try to make herself look better (like even just plucking those damn forest brows jfc)
Last edited by s1dthesqu1d on Tue May 22, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

litnerd wrote:
thatsranunculus wrote:
Ooooh. I wonder if that's changed? I swear back when I was eligible (when dinosaurs roamed the earth) you were ineligible if you'd already been to Israel. Either way, glad to see I wasn't wrong about her--privileged Jewish girls often make the trek on their own.
I’ve noticed the people with means are awfully stingy and poor people (me basically) aren’t really.

It’s not surprising that she would take advantage of every free thing that she can

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

its like beyond ridiculous how much she just ripped off angelisha i mean she keeps going "im not about that life" or whatever which is straight from angelica's mouth. :roll:

if shes calling the bh festival palette neutral then im surprised the very muted colours of the zodiac palette are permissible
pls water me

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

My new theory:

It’s obvious that Lucia doesn’t enjoy life, and only wants internet fame.

So she doesn’t like makeup and that’s why she thinks everything is too neutral or I mean she called the Sunset Palette knock off a neutral palette FFS :( :roll: :o

It’s “safe” to hate everything when you’re not confident in what you like. I bet she even does like things but she’s so insecure about liking anything so she hates everything instead

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

indoorplant wrote:its like beyond ridiculous how much she just ripped off angelisha i mean she keeps going "im not about that life" or whatever which is straight from angelica's mouth. :roll:

if shes calling the bh festival palette neutral then im surprised the very muted colours of the zodiac palette are permissible
It’s actually cute when Angie does it though, because she’s got her own style of speech

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

can she sort out her fucking lighting im sick of these dark rooms every video :roll:
pls water me

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

No hate against Angelica at all I love her channel but it really does irk me when smaller YouTubers go on and on about colour just like Lucia is clearly doing, because for the rest of us that don't have freelance or jobs that involve sitting in front of a camera all day, colourfull looks are really more of an occasional look. Very few work environments will accept colourful looks but even in general not many people always want to stand out that much in public or feel comfortable wearing colours in the daytime.

It's just not sustainable to write off neutrals completely, when it's what 90% of working women wear. Yes the neutral market is probably overstaturated at the moment but a company has to release items that will be popular and bring them profits, not just colourful palettes that a minority of people will buy.
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

i love that she's shitting on colour highlighters and then is like IM THE SPOKESPERSON FOR COLOUR EYESHADOW.

For someone who "loves" colour so much, why can't she relate to people who like colour highlight? colour lipstick? colour blush? colour hair?
She's so condescending about not wanting "a stripe of green" on her cheek like it is so ridiculous, then shits on people who put brown options in (for example) BH festival because its like "WE don't want this". So if people can't have a pure colour highlight palette, why are you so special to be stomping about demanding pure colour shadow palettes?

Every time someone gives her a colour story she's like "where the colour story???" (Prism cough) Again, I've said this before but I'll say it again. If the palette doesn't inspire you enough, maybe its not the palettes fault. Inspiration goes both ways, you have to make something out of the stimulus. Great art doesn't create itself, YOU have to put the work in.

Whats this about the butter bronzer? Why does the butter bronzer have to be the "thinnest palette ever"???? WHY. What even is that argument?? Its okay for zodiac to be big and inconvenient, but you get a box that is a bit thicc and its a piece of shit. Legit, that's just like the other thing: you don't like people who buy things just for the packaging? I don't like people who think a product is shit just because the packaging isn't your dream packaging. ITS THE SAME THING LOOOCHIA. Yeah just fucken sticky tape the perfume on top im sure no one would think that is a piece of shit idea.

She sounds like Kanye dissin Tay Tay Swift when shes like "the girl who made this is kathleen lights friend, and i think its great and amazing that its a latina brand, im really happy for her, BUT beyonce had one of the greatest albums of the year"

Can she shut the fuck up about pops of colour. I am almost surprised she didn't call BH festival a pop of colour lol

And finally, why the fuck does she hate the electric palette all of a sudden? i swear she used to push that one? is it because its too much of a rainbow so now its worthless? question mark?
Last edited by indoorplant on Tue May 22, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pls water me

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Slexov wrote:No hate against Angelica at all I love her channel but it really does irk me when smaller YouTubers go on and on about colour just like Lucia is clearly doing, because for the rest of us that don't have freelance or jobs that involve sitting in front of a camera all day, colourfull looks are really more of an occasional look. Very few work environments will accept colourful looks but even in general not many people always want to stand out that much in public or feel comfortable wearing colours in the daytime.

It's just not sustainable to write off neutrals completely, when it's what 90% of working women wear. Yes the neutral market is probably overstaturated at the moment but a company has to release items that will be popular and bring them profits, not just colourful palettes that a minority of people will buy.
OMG YOUR TAGLINE i am ded
wtf is the magic of the wave chichia
pls water me

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Here's an idea: If she wants an entirely blue palette so bad, why doesn't she just get a bunch of singles and create her OWN palette? Oh wait, because nobody ever buys single eyeshadow anymore. :roll:

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

The thing is, neutrals are just like a pair of nice jeans or a little black dress: it's a great failsafe for anyone. Neutrals are a staple part of anyone's makeup collection, so it's no wonder nearly every company will release neutrals. Yes, there's too many neutral eyeshadows out there but you can't deny that at the end of the day, when you need to look good without doing too much effort, a neutral eye look is what most of us tired, overworked, working girls go for. Can honestly vouch for this; neutral smokey eyes that are basically just some greys and browns slapped together have made me look like I made an effort despite being super tired.

Post by Guest »

Following <3

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

KittyKax wrote:Here's an idea: If she wants an entirely blue palette so bad, why doesn't she just get a bunch of singles and create her OWN palette? Oh wait, because nobody ever buys single eyeshadow anymore. :roll:
She loves them so much but never uses them??

pipeitupcubz
Talker
Talker

Post by pipeitupcubz »

its always seems like its Lucia's way or no way. this bitch doesn't understand that people like different things :roll:

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

i love how shes such a colour snob but never even puts two colours together (apart from her green with blue where you cant see the green... or the blue and orange combo that she did but says would never do)
pls water me

Jumalauta
Learner
Learner

Post by Jumalauta »

I hate how she generalises so much. I mean who really is "we"? She can't speak on behalf of all people.

"We all have palettes with orange shadows" (Well I don't, even though I really want one. Haven't found one I really like (and is cheaper than €50))

"People who like colorful shadows, that's how we feel. Like the colorful shadow lovers, we want palettes that gear towards a certain color story"

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”