Leo Lion LV

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Leo Lion LV

Post by ItsAndrew »

I thought I would start a thread on this YouTuber since none exists. I have seen a few people mention her here and to be she is just another luxury YouTuber who buys and sells constantly.

drogers4205

Re: Leo Lion LV

Post by drogers4205 »

She's is a true hoarder and takes all of the fun out of watching unboxings. I don't even think she likes this stuff other than during the unboxing phase. I believe she's in pharmacy sales and can well afford it, but it gets exhausting watching her at times and I hate her voice.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ytaddict3 »

Following :tu:

Post by Guest »

She’s...a challenge to watch. Seems like a nice lady but she clearly has a shopping addiction. I’ve mainly been a passive watcher of hers because I always thought she was boring but I can’t watch her seeing how much she has spent on Chanel this past year. Isn’t almost close to $20K?

I cringed after seeing her unbox the Reissue. Not because it is an ugly bag but because she already bought the Jumbo and Coco Handle weeks prior. I don’t know how anyone can be ok with spending that much so soon even if you can afford it. Last I heard she wanted the medium large, unless she already has it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did. :roll:

Her reviews bore me. It seems like her “true” content are the constant unboxings. If she focused more on improving her reviews maybe she’d actually enjoy what she has more and stop buying so much.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She just wants to be the first to have something with LV and she’s spent a ton
on Chanel so far this year. I don’t see how you can enjoy anything when you
are chasing the next big thing.

She looks so unhappy all the time. Also she needs to cut that hair. It pulls her face down.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

She got the M/L. :tu:

Post by Guest »

YouTuberr wrote:She got the M/L. :tu:
Oh, s***! :? Of course she did...

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She needs to find another outlet than shopping. A bunch of Cartier for her anniversary. It's nice and all, but she seems to buy to replace something. I believe she makes good money (she's in pharmaceutical), but she just mentioned a few weeks ago she got a department store credit and purchased a sale just because they were having a double point promotion or some such.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She should be happy but material things never makes anyone happy. If it did Linda should be happy.
She never seems happy to me. She always looks sour or unhappy.

Post by Guest »

On a different forum some are criticizing Leo and her new bestie Lux Purse Love because they aren’t sharing Wendy’s nephew’s GoFundMe Page but still continue to show off their new goodies. Wendy’s nephew and his wife died in a car accident and left behind two young children who are hearing disabled. To be honest, I am not sure how I feel about that because I don’t think anyone should be guilted into giving away money. But who knows, maybe they made private donations out of sympathy?...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wondered if they made a private donation to that cause. Those poor children have no parents now.
However, no one should be forced into donating. I think Linda would; don’t know about Lux Purse.
Lux Purse Love is very unusual as no one seems to know anything about her. She buys and sells purses
quickly.

Post by Guest »

It's possible they did make donations, but I wouldn't judge them if they didn't. This might sound rude, but I don't think they--or anyone else--should feel obligated to give especially since they never knew or met the victims. Personally if my relatives died in a horrific accident I don't think I would publicize it or coerce my friends into giving money.

On a similar vein Wendy bought a $3K purse and only donated $100 for the gofundme, so there is that, too. 8-)

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Wow....a $100 donation to your own family for a tragedy. That's harsh. Especially given that we know Wendy has excess cash to spend. Old cheap heffa. I also agree that no one should feel guilted or obligated to donate. You should give from the heart.

As someone above said, I don't think that Linda is happy with her purchases either. Everything seems so forced. Even when she's smiling and saying how much she loves an item you can tell she's already over it now that it's in her possession.

Auntie_Tatiana

Post by Auntie_Tatiana »

Damn, this woman is unhinged. How much damn crap does one person need? Seriously, this is beyond gross.

There are so many worthy causes to give to, and this dumb woman is too busy buying fugly bags. Also, that LV Hawaii Neverfull is so tacky looking.

Post by Guest »

Leo’s thread is still active on the other site. I guess her ex-bestie/friend Wendy has been privately messaging the women on there and saying very nasty things.

It’s too bad. I was actually starting to like Wendy until the GoFundMe drama, and now her PMing members is too much. She gets upset easily and thin-skinned to criticism, even though some of it is harmless. Anyway...

I’m curious as to how much Leo and her husband actually make. I don’t get the impression they are extremely wealthy. I’m sure they are well-off, but I can only imagine if they put any of that money towards retirement, especially given that they live in one of the most expensive areas in the US.

hecknerd
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hecknerd »

adel220 wrote:Leo’s thread is still active on the other site. I guess her ex-bestie/friend Wendy has been privately messaging the women on there and saying very nasty things.

It’s too bad. I was actually starting to like Wendy until the GoFundMe drama, and now her PMing members is too much. She gets upset easily and thin-skinned to criticism, even though some of it is harmless. Anyway...

I’m curious as to how much Leo and her husband actually make. I don’t get the impression they are extremely wealthy. I’m sure they are well-off, but I can only imagine if they put any of that money towards retirement, especially given that they live in one of the most expensive areas in the US.

What??? Did she and Wendy have a falling out???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

No, they’re still friends except it looks like Lux Purse Love is now Leo’s new best friend because Lux can keep up with the buying, whereas Wendy can’t.

Wendy should realize she is better off. These women are bad influences. Leo has the worst shopping habits I’ve seen.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It looks like Leo/Linda is selling some more purses. Is she selling to buy the next new purse or some more Cartier.
Luxe Purse Love has started to figure out that luxury purses are not an investment. (Duh)
I haven’t watched Wendy. She was buying a lot of Cartier trying to catch up the last time I watched.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

tar wrote:It looks like Leo/Linda is selling some more purses. Is she selling to buy the next new purse or some more Cartier.
Luxe Purse Love has started to figure out that luxury purses are not an investment. (Duh)
I haven’t watched Wendy. She was buying a lot of Cartier trying to catch up the last time I watched.
Oh my goodness. Haven't watched Wendy in a long time. I thought for sure she had learned her lesson. Looks like she's back to trying to keep up with the Jones' again.

I noticed she's removed pretty much all of her old videos. There's nothing there older than 4 weeks. I wonder why. Makes me think she probably sold off the majority of her stuff and is now trying to restart her "collection". Idiots.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I looked at Wendy’s IG and she has removed so much. You are so right drogers4205. I think you are right
about Wendy trying to play the game again. I think she is in for the Cartier jewelry game.

Wendy says she’s happy. I don’t know. I will take her at her word. :roll:

Return to “K-O”