Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

pikaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Post by pikaa »

I know this has been talked about on here before but why does she keep posting pictures of the kids she babysits! I saw her post the kid passed out on the couch on twitter then went on Instagram and saw she had posted it there too.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

The parents clearly allow the kids to be posted. Move on from that subject, already.

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

i wasn’t going to watch her “break from social media” video because i knew it would be BS, but I decided to watch it and see what she had to say...(rant incoming)
honestly i think her taking this break from social media was a way to further distance herself from reality.
i do agree some time away from social media is good for your health, but whether we like it or not, the real way to stay up to date with news and everything is through social media. she said she didn’t feel like she was missing out on anything, and why would she? she’s already pushed all her friends away, and she lives under a rock on her farm with finley so i guess it’s not really a big deal for her.

and she claims she was super productive, but she’s at home all day (except on the one day she babysits) there’s only so much she can do.. sounds to me like she probably watched TV (totally not the same as social media) and cleaned the house like the domestic housewife she is. how is that productive? She did the same things she does anyways.. she literally has time for everything even when she uses social media regularly because she doesn’t have a job or anything that takes time away from her.

also at one point she said “finley doesn’t even have an iphone-he has an android” like ?? girl that’s still a smartphone lol you can do all the same things on android and apple. “when we go out to eat he’s not just on his iphone scrolling through instagram like literally everyone else” like seriously this holier attitude really gets on my nerves.. i go out plenty of times and i don’t always see people on their phones. and maybe it’s just me, but i don’t see anything wrong with using phones while together if it’s something like showing the other person a funny meme or tweet. social media has become a basis of conversation for us these days.
i don’t know why she thinks everyone has a problem because they use their phones and go on social media.. especially when her whole “career” was formed on social media and she has not been able to make any friends on her own WITHOUT using her social media.

And then she says fin only uses his IPAD for instagram .. like how is that any better than using one device for everything ? ah man these people annoy me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

lolcakes wrote:i wasn’t going to watch her “break from social media” video because i knew it would be BS, but I decided to watch it and see what she had to say...(rant incoming)
honestly i think her taking this break from social media was a way to further distance herself from reality.
i do agree some time away from social media is good for your health, but whether we like it or not, the real way to stay up to date with news and everything is through social media. she said she didn’t feel like she was missing out on anything, and why would she? she’s already pushed all her friends away, and she lives under a rock on her farm with finley so i guess it’s not really a big deal for her.

and she claims she was super productive, but she’s at home all day (except on the one day she babysits) there’s only so much she can do.. sounds to me like she probably watched TV (totally not the same as social media) and cleaned the house like the domestic housewife she is. how is that productive? She did the same things she does anyways.. she literally has time for everything even when she uses social media regularly because she doesn’t have a job or anything that takes time away from her.

also at one point she said “finley doesn’t even have an iphone-he has an android” like ?? girl that’s still a smartphone lol you can do all the same things on android and apple. “when we go out to eat he’s not just on his iphone scrolling through instagram like literally everyone else” like seriously this holier attitude really gets on my nerves.. i go out plenty of times and i don’t always see people on their phones. and maybe it’s just me, but i don’t see anything wrong with using phones while together if it’s something like showing the other person a funny meme or tweet. social media has become a basis of conversation for us these days.
i don’t know why she thinks everyone has a problem because they use their phones and go on social media.. especially when her whole “career” was formed on social media and she has not been able to make any friends on her own WITHOUT using her social media.

And then she says fin only uses his IPAD for instagram .. like how is that any better than using one device for everything ? ah man these people annoy me lol

I haven't watched the video, but based on your recap. Why does she idiolise him so much?

whythefucknot
Learner
Learner

Post by whythefucknot »

did anyone notice that it seems like meghan doesn’t like Tyler the Creator anymore? she used to idolize him, but i know finley hates him so i wouldn’t be surrised it that’s why she doesn’t like him anymore. she sold all her merch for tyler, unfollowed him on social media, & deleted her instagram post that was dedicated to him. she’s really out here changing herself for finley

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Holy shit.. according to her story Kaalan 'KR' Walker (actor.. never heard of him) assaulted her in the past and is now facing jail time.... has she ever talked about this in her videos!?

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

I kind of get where she is coming from with the whole social media thing, but she just has the worst holier than thou attitude about it. I deleted my facebook a few weeks ago because I realized that it was super toxic for me.

I wasted hours scrolling through looking at the lives of people I don't even care about any more. Social media has been linked to depression because people only post the best part of their lives and then people like me come along and compare myself to them. That and I got sick of old high school friends trying to reconnect just to sell me their crappy pyramid scheme crap.

I also think it is partially responsible for the massive divide we have in the political parties now. Like before social media, you probably didn't know everyone's political opinion. Like people are way more likely to post crappy racist political views on facebook than they would be to talk about it in person.

But obviously not everyone abuses social media like that. And for some people it really is just a great way to stay in touch.

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

LOL
ok meg you work one day a week and you’re complaining about staying late like you have anything to actually do

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

sorry double post but also cringing at this desperation post.. yikes. go to the bar downtown portland or something.. it’s easy to have fun if you make the effort to do something meg. don’t just rely on your followers to provide you with friendship and plans

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Either she needs to grow a thicker skin when it comes to how much she's letting social media influence her life and emotions or she needs to get a new job

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Either she needs to grow a thicker skin when it comes to how much she's letting social media influence her life and emotions or she needs to get a new job

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

lolcakes wrote:LOL
ok meg you work one day a week and you’re complaining about staying late like you have anything to actually do
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 2879ff.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181029</span><span>/</span><span>f0a658b30eaf02c99c984842342879ff</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Did I miss her getting an actual job or is this about her babysitting gig?

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

bangtaen wrote:
lolcakes wrote:LOL
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 2879ff.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181029</span><span>/</span><span>f0a658b30eaf02c99c984842342879ff</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Did I miss her getting an actual job or is this about her babysitting gig?
Nope just her babysitting

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Izabella wrote:Holy shit.. according to her story Kaalan 'KR' Walker (actor.. never heard of him) assaulted her in the past and is now facing jail time.... has she ever talked about this in her videos!?
She had video stating she was assaulted but idk if it was by someone else or if she meant him?

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

Izabella wrote:Holy shit.. according to her story Kaalan 'KR' Walker (actor.. never heard of him) assaulted her in the past and is now facing jail time.... has she ever talked about this in her videos!?

At 1:27 she talks about it

magrmy
Learner
Learner

Post by magrmy »

She looked so much better then

lolcakes