Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Shelbyxo26
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Post by Shelbyxo26 »

kaysagossiper wrote:Judging by Finley’s insta it looks like they are growing marijuana.

Which is legal in Oregon, but I wonder if their landlord is aware
If I remember correctly the past tenants grew marijuana too and ruined the floors and the landlord was not happy!

tuguinha
Talker
Talker

Post by tuguinha »

I've commented this on lindsey's thread but Meghan kind of looks pregnant on Lindsey's blog. Either that or she gained a lot of weight, especially in her stomach area. Regardless of that, she dresses horribly and looks like she's already 40yo
Desculpem, english is not my língua materna

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

savebella! wrote:Do we think she lost her virginity to Mod or another Youtuber? In her newest vid she said she "went back to his hotel room" and what kind of highschoolers are staying in hotel rooms?
As someone else said it could have been a playlist live type of thing, we know she used to stay in hotels often for those.

But when I was in high school there were a few parties we had where 18 year old seniors would buy hotel rooms and everyone would go in on them.

frxnkcxstle
Learner
Learner

Post by frxnkcxstle »

tuguinha wrote:I've commented this on lindsey's thread but Meghan kind of looks pregnant on Lindsey's blog. Either that or she gained a lot of weight, especially in her stomach area. Regardless of that, she dresses horribly and looks like she's already 40yo
I wouldn't be surprised, considering a couple of days ago she posted a picture of her nightstand and on it, she had a stack of books. One was about fertility.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

She looks stupid and Finley looks like he reeks.

cccroissant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccroissant »

Meg also seems to keep cookies on hand 24/7, so that cannot be good for her waistline. That would be incredibly tragic if she were actually pregnant, but I doubt it.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

Her style really accentuates all the wrong places now too. I think she used to go for one of those hipster/normcore looks that really only works for super hot girls (like where you get the vibe that they know they are very attractive so they can wear anything). It never worked for her but it is so much worse now that she's gained weight.

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

i find it very creepy she posts so many photos of other people’s kids on her social media... i saved the one that doesn’t show the boys face
but like why does she think anyone would want to see someone’s random kid? and does she ask the parents permission to post those i wonder..
it’s like she’s trying to prove something by posting these.. but i’m not sure what!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

Queen-Lurker wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 40771f.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180922</span><span>/</span><span>141e5d8b3fb536f2be12e8fe8240771f</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She looks stupid and Finley looks like he reeks.
this picture makes me want to take a shower

cookiequeen0
Learner
Learner

Post by cookiequeen0 »

In her most recent vlog she basically confirmed that she makes the same amouny of money that a retail worker makes...hmmmm.....I wonder how she feels about finley's views on minimum wage workers..

and she really looks old for a 21 year old. at some angles she kind of looks like a grandma.

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

why did she need to go all the way to Toronto to get this tattoo? lol it’s so basic

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

this is so random but why would she not get another pair of shoes for working on the farm? like why would you wear your everyday shoes (not to mention WHITE ones that cost $100) into your pig pen and garden when you could buy a low quality pair of shoes or boots for working outside so you don't ruin your regular shoes? idk doesn't make any sense to me

stella1994
Learner
Learner

Post by stella1994 »

lolcakes wrote:why did she need to go all the way to Toronto to get this tattoo? lol it’s so basic

Her leg is as hairy as Finley’s

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

i wish she would just spill the damn tea.

patita2017
Lurker
Lurker

Post by patita2017 »

Lexie seems so much more mature about the breakup. She still felt weird talking about it online but said herself that "the other two people involved" are very public so she doesn't know why she kept quiet. Honestly I am so glad for her that she doesn't even has contact with finley anymore- I hope she can see now how toxic he is and learn from that for her future relationships... But I mean she seems 238892 times more self-reflecting than meghan :D

butterbean
Learner
Learner

Post by butterbean »

It was very telling how she said "sometimes you guys[the subscribers] can see things we can't." I think she was referring to how terrible Meg and Finley's relationship is...

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

I didn't realize they hooked up only a couple of days after him and Lexie broke up. That's so damn shady.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

northiscalling wrote:I didn't realize they hooked up only a couple of days after him and Lexie broke up. That's so damn shady.
such skanks lol

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

ga7ba wrote:
northiscalling wrote:I didn't realize they hooked up only a couple of days after him and Lexie broke up. That's so damn shady.
such skanks lol
Meghan is a shitty friend, she had her eyes on Finley while her good friend was dating him, she hops over to him days after they break up, and then makes videos about how losing friends as if it isn’t her fault

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I love that she some times seems really level headed, and well spoken, and almost mature, and introspective when she talks about certain topics. But, is actually a mess.

Return to “Meghan Hughes”