Laura Horseface Lee Part 2

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Re: Laura Horseface Lee Part 2

Post by ALeigh409 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:03 pm

Laura Lee is on a blocking spree. Blocking anyone on IG with negativity. I feel accomplished getting blocked by her :rofl:

crapbarbie07
Debater
Debater

Post by crapbarbie07 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:12 pm

At least she continues losing subscribers every day still

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:15 am

crapbarbie07 wrote:At least she continues losing subscribers every day still
Who would want to stay subscribed to a person who uses her subscriber base to prop herself up to investors then throws her subscribers in the dustin? Nothing but a typical EA move there.

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:22 am

I really don't follow Laura Lee, but today this popped up in my recs: "The Hard Reality of Life on Skid Row / Homeless Crisis" by Laura Lee. OK, is this what you do when your subs are crashing? Now she went from makeup and giggles to trying youtube hard scrabble 'reality' videos?? (With a crap ton of self backpatting.)

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:21 am

Karening wrote:I really don't follow Laura Lee, but today this popped up in my recs: "The Hard Reality of Life on Skid Row / Homeless Crisis" by Laura Lee. OK, is this what you do when your subs are crashing? Now she went from makeup and giggles to trying youtube hard scrabble 'reality' videos?? (With a crap ton of self backpatting.)

If u genuinely help people on the street, you keep it there and don’t go bragging about it on YouTube to get subcribers back/look good.
Also her timing sucks , and i don’t like the fact that she blocked the dislike/like buttons on her channel.
First she made a makeupvideo.. and the charity came second.
It would be more believable if she had put that charity video first. Show people your change first right?
:roll:

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:21 am

Karening wrote:I really don't follow Laura Lee, but today this popped up in my recs: "The Hard Reality of Life on Skid Row / Homeless Crisis" by Laura Lee. OK, is this what you do when your subs are crashing? Now she went from makeup and giggles to trying youtube hard scrabble 'reality' videos?? (With a crap ton of self backpatting.)

If u genuinely help people on the street, you keep it there and don’t go bragging about it on YouTube to get subcribers back/look good.
Also her timing sucks , and i don’t like the fact that she blocked the dislike/like buttons on her channel.
First she made a makeupvideo.. and the charity came second.
It would be more believable if she had put that charity video first. Show people your change first right?
:roll:

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by bloopz » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:48 am

She is doing the EXACT same thing Logan Paul did. Doing a charity/awareness video after doing something wrong. (as well is Manny) Does anyone know anything about her management/agent bc this is ALL so clearly structured & planned for her. Her PR team is definitely earning their money these days.
:horny: :halo:

sarahfisher
Informer
Informer

Post by sarahfisher » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 am

Her video on the homelessness epidemic in LA is so contrived. You’re only doing it because you’re trying to redeem yourself, not because you actually give a f*ck.

Let’s face it would she be doing this video of her tweets weren’t exposed and all the backlash that occurred from it?

Don’t. Think. So.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rva1
Informer
Informer

Post by rva1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:06 am

110% agree with everyone about this "homeless crisis" video. We see right through you LL. HOWEVER- bringing awareness to such a major crisis is always a good thing for the people going through it. So yes she is a horrible person who is using this crisis as a way to try to get back in people's good graces BUT it's good to see the homeless crisis being exposed to so many people (that still follow her). Hope that all makes sense (I'm not trying to give Laura ANY credit for anything)

Quirkelle
Learner
Learner

Post by Quirkelle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am

Using homeless people to try and score cheap emotional points after her racism was exposed is manipulative and totally disgusting. Just when you think she’s hit rock bottom in her personal authenticity and empathy, it turns out there’s a basement level.

If she wants to learn from an experience and make amends, there are real actions she could be taking, like meeting with Black Lives Matter activists and filming THAT interview, bringing awareness to her audience. Or working pro bono on a case for a black man who has been unduly incarcerated. Or meeting with the NAACP and offering her time and money on any projects they see fit. Or giving money to a scholarship foundation specifically for black students...

But NO. She pulls this, “I think I’ll start caring about the homeless” schtick. Funny, I’ve never seen her at the Los Angeles Mission every time I’ve volunteered there? I’ve never seen her walking around Skid Row in the winter, giving out blankets and socks. Hmmm...so strange...

thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:00 am

While I do think it's a great thing to shed light on homelessness, do I feel she was using it to "save face" or garner brownie points? Yeah. I don't want to say she doesn't contribute to this or any other charities, but this felt like it was planned and contrived.
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. ☕
- Henry Fielding

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:54 pm

FloraLee Nightingale. The lady with the ringlight. :rofl:

ASV129
Learner
Learner

Post by ASV129 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Didnt watch the video but from the thumbnail, she couldn't pick something more casual to wear for this? From just that you can tell shes the same stuck up person.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Just watched Panicked Antics’s video about Laura’s homelessness video. I totally agree with what she had to say. Laura doesn’t actually give a fuck about the homeless. She’s just using them in an attempt to make herself look good.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:28 pm

I don't think her stunt is working because after she uploaded this Skid Row video, she's losing even more followers lol

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:36 pm

It kpsses me off that she’s using the homeless community to try and garner favor. Never once has she given 2 shots about homeless people. I would have respected her more if she hadn’t done this, honestly.

soul reaper
Talker
Talker

Post by soul reaper » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:02 pm

She’s only amping up the charity right now because she has a crap ton of product to push with the holidays coming. Not once did she address the groups targeted by her so-called “retweets”. Just disgusting.

Nance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nance » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:33 pm

soul reaper wrote:Not once did she address the groups targeted by her so-called “retweets”.
I don't think she would want to be seen as a white saviour on top of that, while she try her best to avoid be controversial.

I don't think she is evil, I don't hate her, but we are not that dumb, she wouldn't have made the video if she wasn't in hot water.
ASV129 wrote:Didnt watch the video but from the thumbnail, she couldn't pick something more casual to wear for this? From just that you can tell shes the same stuck up person.
I agree, it's like she tried to go for the sober dressing style, but it still look uptownish, maybe it's the hoop earrings.

Wow, I've just discover she removes the "I'm sorry" video...

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:05 am

She’s bleeding subs again. 3k lost yesterday. No one is buying her contrived good-human shtick.

I sincerely hope she’s not paying a pr professional to strategize this comeback because so far they’re doing a shit job.

Nance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nance » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Was it the best time to do the hate-comment-makeup video? Her PR definitely suck at their job.

theblaisezephyr
Talker
Talker

Post by theblaisezephyr » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Nance wrote:Was it the best time to do the hate-comment-makeup video? Her PR definitely suck at their job.
LMFAOOO no way she didn’t ImageImageImage

theblaisezephyr
Talker
Talker

Post by theblaisezephyr » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Nance wrote:Was it the best time to do the hate-comment-makeup video? Her PR definitely suck at their job.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:01 am

theblaisezephyr wrote:

It's as if they want her to suffer lol

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:50 pm

-1st video: Look at me giving SO MANY FUCKS PLS FORGIVE ME

-2nd video: I don't give ANY FUCKS ABOUT YOUR CRITICISM

idk what direction she's trying to go with this 'comeback' but her holiday makeup is all gonna end up in discount stores so idk why she's trying so hard.
:horny: :halo:

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 pm

bloopz wrote:-1st video: Look at me giving SO MANY FUCKS PLS FORGIVE ME

-2nd video: I don't give ANY FUCKS ABOUT YOUR CRITICISM

idk what direction she's trying to go with this 'comeback' but her holiday makeup is all gonna end up in discount stores so idk why she's trying so hard.
She has deluded herself into thinking this is going to save her career, her makeup is going to TJMaxx and it ain't coming out of that store ever again.

Return to “K-O”