Laura Horseface Lee Part 2

Kmanning0977
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Horseface Lee Part 2

Post by Kmanning0977 »

mrs_bang7 wrote:Her launch party looks soooooo sad lol Nicol "I love it so much" Concilio posted some snaps and there are like 12 people there. Also, looks like her palette hasn't sold out. I can hear her screechy voice saying it didn't sell out because they ordered thousands of palettes so that all her fans get one when in reality it's just as big of a flop as her.
I agree. I just checked palettes are STILL available. Just admit it Laura it sucks. You need to take the time to be more professional and create less boring makeup

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

prettylights92 wrote:What in the actual fuck is this look? Honky tonk hooker???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was trying to avoid posting but what in the name of god is this?

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

Meomix wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d6745e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180414</span><span>/</span><span>cf0ad3a18df94360c6ac7486bcd6745e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Right?!?! She looks very manly in the face with this wig. And who in the actual f*** wears denim skirts nowadays??? Her and Manny looked a hot mess with their wigs at Coachella. I'd be too embarrassed to be around them if they were my friends. Did no one tell them how stupid they looked??

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 11.05.44 PM.png
am I the only one who dislikes this picture :rofl: :rofl: she looks so bad in it why would she make it her twitter AVI?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

pradacandyxo wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 11.05.44 PM.png
am I the only one who dislikes this picture :rofl: :rofl: she looks so bad in it why would she make it her twitter AVI?!
Holy shit she looks weird as fuck... and those lips are wonky.. wtf

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

mrs_bang7 wrote:
Meomix wrote:

Right?!?! She looks very manly in the face with this wig. And who in the actual f*** wears denim skirts nowadays??? Her and Manny looked a hot mess with their wigs at Coachella. I'd be too embarrassed to be around them if they were my friends. Did no one tell them how stupid they looked??
It looks like she is wearing a wig or her hair is so overbleached it's unnatural, her clothes have no rhythm which makes her stomach and shoulder look 50 years older and her legs super tiny. I thought i had no fashion sense but this is the absolute bottom of the fashion spectrum. She looks like a hobo that picked anything she could off the street to keep warm.

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

She looks like that one fish in Spongebob. I dont know how to post pictures otherwise I would post it. The resemblance is uncanny!

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

And it’s still not sold out :rofl: . She must be fuming.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

And when you think about it not only has it not sold out of the actual amount of stock they have, it has failed to sell out of the fake lower number brands always put on the website first to make things sell out quickly. Woof

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Since i was forced to post because of that horrible picture i might as well state i was sick of the gurus shilling the morphe brushes then throwing them away after they've got their cut, those brushes are pretty fucking ugly there is no way you won't notice them using it, them only shilling it only when they got paid pretty much destroyed their integrity.

For all i know the brushes are absolute crap and they are only shilling it cause they got a nice pay cut. I then decided to only buy brushes i liked and were much prettier, Princess Rose Slim Waist Droplets (Aliexpress) Zoreya Crystal Handle Collection (up to 12pcs, Aliexpress), Jessup Brushes (official seller, eBay).

They may suck but they are prettier and better than a saleswoman shilling you some random brushes while throwing away her integrity cause she thinks you're stupid.

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

Do any of you follow Boxycharm?? Go watch their live swatches of the LL poopie crapootie palette. Those matte shades looks pitiful!!!!

Decalcomania
Debater
Debater

Post by Decalcomania »

Still not sold out. I'm living for this. The last time I checked, she still had that Shopify glitch on her site: under 15,000 palettes unsold. It looks like she ordered 50k too. I have no idea how 35k+ sold to be honest though.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I'd rather buy the Lyne - beauty unfold palette, it's right up my alley.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Notice that Laura has now removed her animated intro, at least from this latest video. I haven't gone to check and see if she did all of them or not, but since she's been uploading for awhile and using that intro for awhile that might not be so easy to do.

So she's trying not to get taken down because of that scandal with that artist I guess.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

thehippiechick wrote:Notice that Laura has now removed her animated intro, at least from this latest video. I haven't gone to check and see if she did all of them or not, but since she's been uploading for awhile and using that intro for awhile that might not be so easy to do.

So she's trying not to get taken down because of that scandal with that artist I guess.
Ooh, what scandal would that be?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

musika1218 wrote:
thehippiechick wrote:Notice that Laura has now removed her animated intro, at least from this latest video. I haven't gone to check and see if she did all of them or not, but since she's been uploading for awhile and using that intro for awhile that might not be so easy to do.

Ooh, what scandal would that be?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Artist Michael Rusakov has made many intros and done graphics for several popular You Tubers including Laura, Manny MUA, James Charles, Nikkie, etc. You can see some of them compiled on his channel Michael NY on the 'Tube. Anyway, I think he was being sued because of some software he used ... is getting him in trouble because he's used some transitioning effects illegaly... not licensed. There were worries that the 'Tubers using Rusakov's intros risked having to remove all of their intros (hard business if they have a lot of videos uploaded with them) or even having their channels shut down. I think some received content strikes, too?

This is what got Rusakov in trouble by using unlicensed: https://videohive.net/item/liquid-motio ... s/15789530 <-- Liquid Motion Elements.

But it appears there's a resolution... TRMG that makes the transitional effects used in these intros, is NOT holding the 'Tubers using Rusakov's intros responsible, will not block them. And since, Rusakov has now bought several licenses and is also crediting (linking) to their project on his work. All content strikes that might have been initiated against any 'Tubers using Michael's intros has also been dropped.

Rusakov's an asshole though, anyway because he refused to even acknowledge he messed up, and possibly illegally (imho not sure if he really did) torrented this software. Glad the company is going after HIM and not any of the people who bought his work.

So okay. I'll see if this is just a one off thing with Laura not using her intro. I just happened to notice it and thought "hmmm..."

Here's the update video that goes into more detail from Petty Paige:

Petty_West
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_West »

Never posted in here before, because I don't even care enough about Laura Leech to shit talk her, but did ya'll figure out how much her house cost? I saw a Rich Lux video from a few weeks ago talking about how she must be making more money than we think on her bland makeup/shilling Morphe to afford her house, so it has me curious.

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

I feel like I read somewhere that it was between 1 and 2 million but I'm not entirely sure because I can't remember where I saw that.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Another video another "let's use Nudie Patootie"!

She should have put two OTHER palettes in her poll besides her own two she's shown us looks with a million times.

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

thehippiechick wrote:Another video another "let's use Nudie Patootie"!

She should have put two OTHER palettes in her poll besides her own two she's shown us looks with a million times.
One can't possibly create that many looks with those two basic ass palettes! But... at least she is creating looks with her own palette unlike Jigsaw "Hill" who made maybe 2 or 3 different looks and then nothing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “K-O”