Laura Horseface Lee Part 2

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Horseface Lee Part 2

Post by bloopz »

Stealing the iPad from someone who said they needed it (JennXpenn) to put it in some Instagram giveaway is BEYOND tacky & trashy. This girl is just naturally a bitch
:horny: :halo:

ASV129
Learner
Learner

Post by ASV129 »

Maybe Joey forgot to take her off the invite list because she got invited last year to the Christmas party. He was liking tweets that were against Laura & Manny..

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

ASV129 wrote:Maybe Joey forgot to take her off the invite list because she got invited last year to the Christmas party. He was liking tweets that were against Laura & Manny..
Do you have any screenshots? I tried looking but couldn’t find them :(

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Well, her surname Laura Leech is no going away anytime soon I guess.

Just saw her Pretty Little Thing haul, most of the clothes look unflattering (a red wrinkly silk dress, a jean that enhance her square hip...) and she is like 'it's so cute', she is so fake oh my god.

For the iPad, I would understand if it was a direct gift that she didn't want and give it away in secret to family / friends, but she 'steal' the iPad from someone who wanted it and then put in a giveaway, aka the thing gurus do to get more subscribers.

ASV129
Learner
Learner

Post by ASV129 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
ASV129 wrote:Maybe Joey forgot to take her off the invite list because she got invited last year to the Christmas party. He was liking tweets that were against Laura & Manny..
Do you have any screenshots? I tried looking but couldn’t find them :(
I'm not 100% but I think it was when all of that drama was going on. It might be tweets by Gabriel or Jeffree about them

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti »

Nance wrote:Well, her surname Laura Leech is no going away anytime soon I guess.

Just saw her Pretty Little Thing haul, most of the clothes look unflattering (a red wrinkly silk dress, a jean that enhance her square hip...) and she is like 'it's so cute', she is so fake oh my god.

For the iPad, I would understand if it was a direct gift that she didn't want and give it away in secret to family / friends, but she 'steal' the iPad from someone who wanted it and then put in a giveaway, aka the thing gurus do to get more subscribers.
She stole it? :o
I thought she won it with a game?
What a B***

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Moccachocolatti wrote:She stole it? :o
I thought she won it with a game?
It's part of the game, you could unwrap a new gift or steal an old from someone else. Still super tacky to give it away so openly, especially in a giveaway to gain subs. Maybe she should say in the giveway 'I will only choose you if you are subscribe to Trisha' :P...

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Was Trisha being show offy and bougie by gifting an iPad Pro and Balenciaga sweat shirt at a $50 minimum White Elephant? Yes.
Was Laura tacky by "stealing" it with the sole purpose of putting it in her giveaway for subs and engagement? Yes.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Man this girl attracts drama. Isn't about time she quits yt her dumb bitch ass will always find a new way fuck her career up,

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Joey's (whatever the hell his last name is, doesn't matter because he's irrelevant) boyfriend decided to drag himself into the drama. what a slime ball. he made a video standing on Laura's side for whatever reason. (though he states he's not taking anyone's side.) People naturally are calling him out for being in the wrong about it. He's being a little dick in the comments section about it. I don't know how to upload screen shots but I do have one saved. Here's a reply to a comment that addressed what he said, basically saying they were disappointed.

"my dear, maybe my opinion was too mature for your cognizance. I literally did not take a side, I said it was unnecessary to handle on social media. And clearly you’re very unaware of the past of those you watch. People do change, but your ignorance shines through."

who the hell does he think he is? :? what a pretentious sounding lil brat. also love that he's preaching about not bringing it up on social media yet he makes a video about it. :rofl: side note, this man has 75k followers, you know damn well he's just trying to bring in more followers. anyway, i can't believe anyone would stand up for laura like that.

Shadykokie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shadykokie »

Did you guys watch Laura's last video on her blog channel? She kept shading j*'s straws. I think she wants drama.

Saywhat36
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Saywhat36 »

In her latest video About the new Morphie foundation she says she's giving away foundation because otherwise they'd just sit in a corner until the expire. But what I found interesting is that according to James Charles Morphie sent out a return label with the PR package for the influencers to send back the foundations that were obviously not going to work for them. I think it is fine that's she's giving stuff away but she shouldn't act like she didn't have another option and they were just going to go to waste. I don't like Morphie but I have to give them credit for thinking about how excessive and wasteful PR can be and providing a way to avoid that. I bet she just for into that PR package and didn't even read the majority of the info that was sent with it.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

why does she have 4 of the same chanel book?

heykatiie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heykatiie »

jellyfish89 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:25 pm
why does she have 4 of the same chanel book?
I thought it was sooo weird she had so many of the same books for décor.

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

Seriously wtf was with the books? Lol

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Her latest clothing haul. She has the tackiest taste.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Can we talk about how much her new palette looks like an Ali express super sale by one get 5 free? Jesus it's awful looking, the shadows just look... odd
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

You can tell she has gone the John Kuckian route and has filled her website with singles in order to appear successful, she hasn't released a new palette since forever ago, her views have seriously tanked, and she is trying to pretend like Manny that she is not in serious debt. I guess that's what you get for stabbing your friends in the back.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

rva1 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:54 am
This came up on my recommened, not sure why I'm not a huge Laura fan and I don't sub to any drama channels but I gave in and watched- pretty intersting. Apparently she's releasing a blue palette in late summer...about 4 months too late Laura :roll:
HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHA Omg this is the best april fools joke ever, stay in your lane "Alabama Is The Cause Of My Behavior" Girl, what blue pigment is she going to pick from aliexpress and claim as her own next?
Is her palette going to be called Blue Bloom in an attempt to sound clever? Is she going to squeeze her private label house dry until she runs out of money or is she keeping all the palettes to sell in her garage?

blue_bear
Learner
Learner

Post by blue_bear »

:? Wow this thread is DEAD!!

Guess who ever said she'll somehow keep going like nothing happened till people forget was right.. she'll probably start gaining subscribers again and sooner or later she'll hit 5 million again.. wow!

:pfff: :bhd:

Return to “K-O”