Nicole Novo

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Nicole Novo

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Ok I made her a thread so people from the Tori Lyn one could talk about her here if you guys want.

I was curious and watched a couple of videos and yea, she's...off. And I find it funny in her luxury goods video that she thinks she comes across as a brat because they use the little money they have on designer accessories from Saks off 5th. She's out of touch.

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nicole Novo

Post by NillaCupcake »

She used to be cool with me & my friend then she turned on us for no reason at all! I'm so glad someone made this because she's not at all nice! If anyone wants to know I'll be happy to share.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Spill everything you can lol

I'm confused as to why she shows off expensive cars that are just like, in a lot on her street. Does she think that's impressive? And why does she always mention when she's wearing Abercrombie as if that's a higher end brand to wear or something.

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

Well a few years back my friend was starting up youtube like Nicole and Nicole would comment on every video always say nice things at the time she wasn't posting luxury or her face in any of her videos all she showed was perfumes, ootds or random hauls. Then she started posting more luxury goods still not showing her face and doing ootds with the SAME outfit in every video but would switch out her purses at the time she owned like 10 Juicy Couture's nothing highend as she said it was "tacky". Within that year she began posting more SLG's from designers and saying it was her boyfriends or hers but never disclosed who bought her items until people asked about where she worked then she said she doesn't work because she has depression so she's on SSI that's why she can spend money on luxury goods. She was obsessed with buying high end makeup then bags but her bags were mainly makeup bags she used as a clutch & iphone cases as a purse. One day my friend bought her first ever designer bag that was preloved & Nicole commented something that she deleted after about how she wouldn't buy pre-loved but the bag was cute then went on to buy the same bag but from the store itself.

My friend was so nice to her and she thought they were good friends one day Nicole asked if they could do a friend mail thing & my friend was down they exchanged emails which by the way the email was a bit off... then she was asking what color lipstick she liked etc it went both ways. That happened around May 2015 but as time went on my friend got really sick & wasn't able to work or afford to buy anything designer for Nicole. One day she got a package in the mail from Burberry (she has the video unboxing it on her channel will post if she lets me) my friend was so shocked & grateful for the gift because one she didn't own anything like it & two she figured it the friend mail thing was off. Nonetheless my friend made her a homemade candle which she had asked her if she would mind if she made her one as a gift because she made it clear she didn't want her to spend any money on her. So she went out of her way to buy the materials and even a mug with the letter N on it along with a birthday card & she made an unboxing video which was taken down days later. In the video she was so happy & grateful but kept implying that my friend bought it because it looked too good to be homemade & trust me it wasn't professional looking at all. My friend didn't say anything although she felt off about her reaction but then she noticed the video was down after she made a video about taking down her friend mail videos in which was shady since all of her other swaps were still up again didn't question it but my friend tweeted about something & Nicole swore it was about her my friend reached out & Nicole started leaving my friend dms that weren't nice saying the gift was cheap & not thoughtful because it was homemade it meant my friend didn't care about her because she didn't spend money on a luxury gift etc it was so confusing & my friend was like "what did I do?" & Nicole was like I don't wanna be your friend (If my friend has the messages I'll try to post them here later)

Later on Nicole started thumbs downing all of her videos unsubscribed then subscribed again & would throw subs in her now taken down videos. She swears she is a child of the lord but she puts on a front because she doesn't want people to see the real her.

Sorry this was all over the place but this situation upsets me.

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

My friends video unboxing: [video][/video]

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

Also she has no real eyebrows & draws them on she shaved them off they used to be sticks now she draws them thick because someone said she looked evil lmao

And her fiance works in various fast food chains she claims he's a chef at the cheesecake factory but i'm not sure how true that is given the fact they're high most of the time.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I would have assumed she got SSI for some kind of developmental delay and not depression, she reminds me a bit of people like bowbeauty. How old is she? I just can't get over her showing nice cars or houses like it's impressive she can get close to them. It's not like they're HERS so who cares?

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I would have assumed she got SSI for some kind of developmental delay and not depression, she reminds me a bit of people like bowbeauty. How old is she? I just can't get over her showing nice cars or houses like it's impressive she can get close to them. It's not like they're HERS so who cares?
She wants to be seen as a rich girl when she's not which is ok but she thinks having these items will help people like her. But according to her she suffers depression only I'm not sure if anything mentally is wrong with her but that's what she's mentioned in the past. She's about 26/27...

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Why does she share food with her fiance? I don’t get it. You buy all these designer flip flops, keychains, lipgloss, but can’t get your own chik fil a meal? Something is off

I watched her old videos claiming she is cuban because she has a Cuba picture on the wall and a statue of a saint. Her eyebrows were horrific! Is she really Cuban and Mexican?? And how and why did she do those hotel room tours?

Return to “K-O”