Kristina Braly - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kristina Braly - Part 2

Post by thatsranunculus »

melodie123 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:31 pm
do you guys think she will have another kid? She seems kind of detached from Harper, I don't know how I could see her with another baby....
I think she will have at least one more child, yes. Plus she said in her recent assumptions video that they'll likely try for a second next year.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

applejacks123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by applejacks123 »

is hermes unloading that awful pink baby birkin onto youtube losers? hrh collection was "offered" the same ugly little bag.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 am
I wonder when she will upload a vlog about her trip to norway?
Yes I think she will! Just saw her upload a vlog on what makeup and skincare I pack for get trip. How old is Kristina again?

way hard tai
Lurker
Lurker

Post by way hard tai »

It drives me crazy how she spends a fortune on having "nice things" but then dresses so poorly and has bad hair. Ages ago she wore a blouse and looked so much better.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Krusty went to vacation to Mexico, posing in her bathing suit and all that with her horrible suntanned (or more like fake-tanned) face. Hate the filter she uses on her stories or Instagram making her look so grungy and dirty. What's new though she always looks grimy even if she's dripped in luxury.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Happy_one wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:05 am
Okay gang today is the first day of Vlogmas and the first find the bear. Lol.
Oh, good! Now we can listen to her scratching at Advent calendars to get her prizes. That sound. :grinch:
Typo’s Happen :tu:

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

So annoying with find-da-bear already can't imagine for the next 24 days. Of course hb forgot the bears cause they're at the ranch, bet he got an earful and regrets he ever started this tradition. It's not organic or cute anymore to him i will bet.

McShade009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by McShade009 »

Following

RosalitaRaspberry
Debater
Debater

Post by RosalitaRaspberry »

koalah wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:49 pm
So annoying with find-da-bear already can't imagine for the next 24 days. Of course hb forgot the bears cause they're at the ranch, bet he got an earful and regrets he ever started this tradition. It's not organic or cute anymore to him i will bet.
I don't think he started the tradition. I think it was more like Kristina came up with the idea and forced him into participating. He was probably game for it back then since they were young and in love with not much to worry about other than focusing on school. Now he's got a high-demanding career and an infant daughter. Unlike Kristina, priorities have changed for HB.

Jj3804
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jj3804 »

Anyone know details of her new wedding ring set? It's beautiful, but I don't know if she's ever really addressed the details of it

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Happy_one wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:45 pm
thatsranunculus wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:26 pm
melodie123 wrote:
do you guys think she will have another kid? She seems kind of detached from Harper, I don't know how I could see her with another baby....
I think she will have at least one more child, yes. Plus she said in her recent assumptions video that they'll likely try for a second next year.
Next year should be wild with her off her medication.
What is she taking medication for?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Vlogmas is so boring but she has managed to do a vlog daily so yay? She's such an ass about her acts of charity - even claims on camera that she does it for herself instead of the person she's giving to and shows off when she does any of this. If she takes pics of the family she adopted for Xmas to put all over social media, she is officially an ass that is so far up her own ass that there are no words. Maybe the woman is escaping an abused husband or family? stfu kristina try to learn to have some common sense or class.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

NyxIsis wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:14 am
Happy_one wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:45 pm
thatsranunculus wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:26 pm
melodie123 wrote:
Next year should be wild with her off her medication.
What is she taking medication for?
Well, if it’s to quell her self importance she needs a stronger prescription.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

I don't know if this fair to her or anyone who spends money on herself but I just feel the tons of money she has spent on purchases for herself this vlogmas/Kristmas and indeed throughout the whole year makes the little she's giving to people in poverty pale in comparison. It's as if she still loves herself more than the people she says she wants to help. I'm angry at the amount of exposure she's given the family on her vlogs without permission.

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

NyxIsis wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:44 am
I don't know if this fair to her or anyone who spends money on herself but I just feel the tons of money she has spent on purchases for herself this vlogmas/Kristmas and indeed throughout the whole year makes the little she's giving to people in poverty pale in comparison. It's as if she still loves herself more than the people she says she wants to help. I'm angry at the amount of exposure she's given the family on her vlogs without permission.
Yes! that whole thing was so uncomfortable to watch. The point of charity or helping someone in need is not to make herself feel better or create content for her channel. Makes you question her authenticity...

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Happy_one wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:42 pm
Will she tells us why she washes her car herself because the paint on the Tesla tends to get scratched easily.
She has a wrap on it though. Maybe that's why.

She's being so noxious on instagram and youtube about the Covid-19. She was mocking people for panicking earlier then the next day she is panicking, then giving medical advice, then panicking some more. She's a mess.

lunabot
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabot »

Hope her finances are steady enough to ride the pandemic. I mean everybody knows that she’s a big spender of all things lux but her husband is probably the one making the big bucks! He seems like a down to earth guy though, doesn’t care too much about material possessions. Kristina would be probably more likable if she was a little less vain and materialistic.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:42 pm
Kristina got a NARS PR package and she was talking in a valley voice. LOL. Kristina is crazy sometimes.
Delete the “sometimes” lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Happy_one wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:45 pm
Wow Kristina Braly is pregnant with her second kid and she is due in Feb 2021 and it's a girl.
I saw that she posted a video but I haven’t watched it. I bet HB was excited!

Is Kristina shoring up her alimony in case she gets divorced? I bet she wasn’t as happy that is was a girl.
She seemed so disappointed that Harper wasn’t a boy to carry on the name and HB didn’t seem to care
at all. I just hope she is happy this time around and she enjoys her pregnancy.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kristina Braly - Part

Post by tar »

Happy_one wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:44 pm

I heard that HB is excited that it's a girl.

maybe you right about Kristina shoring up her alimony in case she get divorced. Oh Yeah I noticed that she wasn't happy that Harper was a girl. That's just so sad, poor Harper. HB was crying when he found that they were pregnant again and when he found out that it's a girl again. Oh BTW, Kristina is having Q and A video and she said that she hasn't been working and she said that if people wanted to ask her about that to go ahead ask about it. IDK. I guess Kristina isn't furloughed. IDK.
I guess I need to watch the announcement video and look for the Q and A video. I just assumed she wasn’t working
because she was an anesthesiologist working with plastic surgery patients. I just assumed those patients aren’t being
seen during the C-19 crisis (especially in her area) so I just assumed she was furloughed again. I will be interested
to hear her spin on things.

I didn’t know this thread was active anymore. I am glad it is.

Return to “F-K”