Mariah Leonard

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mariah Leonard

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

Jesus christ. She deleted her every shadow challenge because of people criticizing her over it. So fucking childish and sensitive. How can you expect to be an influencer if you can't handle basic, warranted criticism?

Mariah is so awful about it (she can't take criticism AT ALL) and it's mind boggling. WHY would you choose a career where you're constantly putting yourself at the forefront of the internet. We all know how awful it can be, you have to know your limits.

So sick of youtubers acting like their jobs are SO hard and they're above criticism.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

yeowangjiwoo wrote:Jesus christ. She deleted her every shadow challenge because of people criticizing her over it. So fucking childish and sensitive. How can you expect to be an influencer if you can't handle basic, warranted criticism?

Mariah is so awful about it (she can't take criticism AT ALL) and it's mind boggling. WHY would you choose a career where you're constantly putting yourself at the forefront of the internet. We all know how awful it can be, you have to know your limits.

So sick of youtubers acting like their jobs are SO hard and they're above criticism.
Omg seriously?? What was she criticized over? She's such a big BABY. Honestly I don't like her anymore she is whiney and ungrateful and entitled and she never even used the products she talks about in videos so who knows if she can even do makeup

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Omg seriously?? What was she criticized over? She's such a big BABY.
She used the Dose of Colors Sassy Siennas palette. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the challenge

strokingmylegbeard
Talker
Talker

Post by strokingmylegbeard »

I thought the point of the challenge is to make different colours work together?
What did this particular palette have to do with this challenge is beyond me.
And in her instasories she was disappointed that it tuned out looking like she only had two shadows on.
I don't know what she expected going in with 4 shades of orange/red and a dark brown.

Actually... she could have used "Oh so sassy" in the crease, "Brassy" in the outer lid, "Bossy" on the rest of the lid (middle to inner), "Foxy" and "Bossy" on the bottom lash line, and finally "stay sassy" as liner for definition.

It would probably still look all over red, but she wouldn't be criticized for not putting in any effort.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When does she ever put in effort lol she never even samples or tests the products in her favorites videos which are the only videos she really doesn't anymore

That's fucking hilarious she chose that palette she is so dense and then to be offended people were like wtf is this!!?! So entitled hahaha

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

There’s something about her that I DO like. Maybe it’s her overly sarcastic sense of humour? Idk. But my gosh, she’s so incredibly lazy. The makeup looks that she does do, I actually like. I enjoy her approach to makeup, making her skin still look like skin and what not. But when she posts majority of her videos where she’s just talking about a product it just comes off as a rush job and so lazy. I don’t get what she doesn’t have time for when she’s always complaining on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darthwin
Learner
Learner

Post by Darthwin »

I was like ???? When she posted the eyeshadow challenge. I ended up playing the video for background noise because i knew how a look with family tones would look like.

Spotlessmind
Learner
Learner

Post by Spotlessmind »

Her videos kept getting recommended so I checked her out

I watched a few minutes of her shit I love video and she comes off super negative and bitchy

I also thought it was weird she doesn't wear her wedding ring :roll: :roll: :roll:

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She is really ugly without makeup in her grwm sorry ....

Candy Cane
Talker
Talker

Post by Candy Cane »

That powder foundation in her latest video was NOT the end all be all she thought it was. Her zits were shining through brightly.

lislorr
Learner
Learner

Post by lislorr »

Candy Cane wrote:That powder foundation in her latest video was NOT the end all be all she thought it was. Her zits were shining through brightly.
I predict she will be complaining in a few weeks about how her powder routine caused some sort of skin reaction and hives and the flu ImageImage

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

lislorr wrote:
Candy Cane wrote:That powder foundation in her latest video was NOT the end all be all she thought it was. Her zits were shining through brightly.
I predict she will be complaining in a few weeks about how her powder routine caused some sort of skin reaction and hives and the flu ImageImage

Haha I’m dying cause it’s so true. She’ll try a new product or technique, rave about it, not post a video for a week or two and come into twitter and IG claiming some crazy skin reaction happened when in reality her skin always looks like that. And that’s not me bashing her skin, just saying I notice no difference when she claims she has a “reaction” to a product.

grimaldispepperoni
Learner
Learner

Post by grimaldispepperoni »

I don't know why I was so floored to find out she has a husband and kid. She talks about "college" all the time so I figured she graduated very recently. I also assumed she was living in a studio apartment from what she showed in her videos. I'm assuming her son isn't that young either, now that I've read about her here lol. Is she the breadwinner? I'm guessing they moved from Florida to LA relatively recently since she used to mention Publix a lot. I do like her videos for some reason. I had to laugh about her video about brushes because I own all of the same ones, so I guess we have similar tastes.

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

grimaldispepperoni wrote:I don't know why I was so floored to find out she has a husband and kid. She talks about "college" all the time so I figured she graduated very recently. I also assumed she was living in a studio apartment from what she showed in her videos. I'm assuming her son isn't that young either, now that I've read about her here lol. Is she the breadwinner? I'm guessing they moved from Florida to LA relatively recently since she used to mention Publix a lot. I do like her videos for some reason. I had to laugh about her video about brushes because I own all of the same ones, so I guess we have similar tastes.
I think she moved to LA about a year or so ago? She was living in an apartment, but within the last few months bought and moved into a house. She doesn't share much about her son (understandably), but from what I gather, he's about school age. I'd guess kindergarten or grade one maybe? When they moved into their house, she was commuting a couple hours every day to continue bringing him to the school he had started in when they were in their apartment. I also think her husband has a real job. I'm not really sure what he does, but sometimes he has to work long hours and is away from home a lot. I believe she and her husband were high school sweethearts and she accidentally got pregnant while in college/university, and continued to raise her kid while getting a degree. So kudos on that I guess.

lislorr
Learner
Learner

Post by lislorr »

It’s been real quiet in here. Looks like Mariah is finally getting her lips done. I didn’t mind her little lips but I think she’ll look great with some filler.

astarisborn
Talker
Talker

Post by astarisborn »

I just discovered her and she seems like a real bitch

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How can she afford a house in LA when she never uploads? I read on the news that they say you have to earn an income of 137k to own a house in la county. If brittani Louise Taylor has over a million subs and makes 40k a year, Mariah doesn’t earn close to that. Her husband is also no way making that much. He is not family of anyone in film and nepotism is the only thing that matters ESPECIALLY cinematography. Camera is the hardest thing to get into if you aren’t family. They give all the jobs to their sons. I know someone so incredibly talented in cinematography and he is only working for buzzfeed, yet my boyfriend who is from a big Hollywood family has a cousin who is not talented at all and works camera on the biggest movies.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Uugggh re: the lips.

Another one bites the dust.

(Or rather, another one hoovers up the dust with their giant fake lips lol)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

Yeah, she had a pinned comment in one of her recent videos mentioning her newly done lips. I love her content, but her Twitter has made me dislike her big time. She’s always being a typical LA transplant who bitches about everything. My family in Southern California hate transplants for that reason. Despite living in really nice areas, they are never satisfied and they still bitch about how crowded places get in LA. Ah, duh, it’s LA and everyone wants to be there🙄😒
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

undertheinfluence
Lurker
Lurker

Post by undertheinfluence »

Mariah is my favorite but she neeever posts anything. She seems like a Bitch but not in like an alllegra shaw way but more like Mariah has anxiety and control issues, which is relatable content I think

Her getting her lips done is a real disappointment omfg

Return to “K-O”