KiKi Chanel

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...

Re: KiKi Chanel

Post by Guest »

yeah, the font wasn't a good choice. unless the goal is to have everyone squint at your chest trying to understand then mission accomplished!

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

LightBlueSky wrote:What do you guys think of the merch?

I’m not sure.. I mean the sweaters are kinda cute I guess, but the font is not very legible, in my opinion..
Also, what' the B-12 Deficiency text on her march shirts suppose to be? Is it supposed to be something cute? Also, I think she should have waited until she was more established to do march. It's like the crappy merch from 2013.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Re her apartment tour: I wonder what she has in that closet that she doesn’t want us to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightBlueSky
Learner
Learner

Post by LightBlueSky »

Wait what..? This doesn’t even look like her?? :rofl:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can't see the image you posted ^^^ do you have a link to it?? Ty :love2:

LightBlueSky
Learner
Learner

Post by LightBlueSky »

cherryGummybear wrote:I can't see the image you posted ^^^ do you have a link to it?? Ty :love2:
Can’t seem to figure out how to post a picture :( Just check out her instagram, her latest pictures.. doesn’t even look like her? Is it photoshop? So weird

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Blending is my cardio.

Post by Guest »

girlie sure does love her some photo filters!

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

i like her personality but she's one of those girls who looks drastically different wearing makeup and being barefaced. the first time i found her (it was one of her vlogmas vids) i really couldn't believe that was the same person in her photos

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

even jarvis looks weird in that photo, she just has no idea how to edit in a flattering/non plasticky way. tbh everything about her just screams like 2013 youtube like her fashion and aesthetic never evolved from there. i hate the word, but she's just so basic?? watching her videos is like a stepping through a time machine, ugly intro/outro templates and all.

urgirl_h8chick
Learner
Learner

Post by urgirl_h8chick »

Oh I wasn't aware that she has a thread over here of her. She seems okay, but I feel like she is kind of negative towards a lot of makeup she uses to the point where she acts like she doesn't like make up I stopped watching her because a lot of the products she didn't like are not meant for her, like the green correcting primer and bronzers. Someone mentioned mentioned that she is kind of a bitch and I agree. She seems like one of those people who only search for the bad things. I am not sure if she does it for the views or to find a new reason to complain. That's why I don't really trust her reviews.

urgirl_h8chick
Learner
Learner

Post by urgirl_h8chick »

hermitqueen wrote:even jarvis looks weird in that photo, she just has no idea how to edit in a flattering/non plasticky way. tbh everything about her just screams like 2013 youtube like her fashion and aesthetic never evolved from there. i hate the word, but she's just so basic?? watching her videos is like a stepping through a time machine, ugly intro/outro templates and all.
She does!!! but I give her a pass because zoella is waaaaayyyy worse than her. Zoe is literally stuck at teenager mentality of 2013. I think it's because she has been making videos for just 2 years so that could explain why her videos are pretty basic, but think she is kinda of changing in a way, since she does use warm eyeshadows a lot and glitter.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

urgirl_h8chick wrote:
hermitqueen wrote:even jarvis looks weird in that photo, she just has no idea how to edit in a flattering/non plasticky way. tbh everything about her just screams like 2013 youtube like her fashion and aesthetic never evolved from there. i hate the word, but she's just so basic?? watching her videos is like a stepping through a time machine, ugly intro/outro templates and all.
She does!!! but I give her a pass because zoella is waaaaayyyy worse than her. Zoe is literally stuck at teenager mentality of 2013. I think it's because she has been making videos for just 2 years so that could explain why her videos are pretty basic, but think she is kinda of changing in a way, since she does use warm eyeshadows a lot and glitter.
I've said this before too! She seems to be living the limelight of the bloggers/YouTubers we grew up with. The basic white beauty room, the filters, the curling iron promo codes, the pointless tours?. I'll watch her new apartment house tour cause I'm a sucker for those gorgeous plants she showed off, but I still think she'd be better off going back to her original career of working with influencers on the back end. I know she couldn't do both at the same time because of conflicts of interest and she should know better that making new, fresh content is what will keep her relevant. I don't find her genuine anymore either.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Okay I got annoyed in her recent video where she opened that package from Influenster. Now, unless they have different rules for Youtubers (which I doubt they do), that wasn’t a PR package like she claimed. Those are sent to people with the condition that they review the product. She acted like all she was going to do was show it in that video and never talk about it again. Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s the vibe I got. It’s so annoying because Influenster only sends stuff to people with a lot of followers (nice stuff, anyway) and she’s taking advantage of that without following the rules.

blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Post by blueyezbeauty94 »

Is stila cruelty free? She mentioned it in her high end products video and I swore they tested on animals.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shelbsgossip wrote:Is stila cruelty free? She mentioned it in her high end products video and I swore they tested on animals.
Well, she does wear Uggs so I wouldn’t trust her being “cruelty-free” any further than I could grow her.

Speaking of, I thought her her in those Uggs when she was making such a huge deal about that mask from the FabFitFun box being vegan and cruelty-free. I wish she’d give that up; it’s clear she’s only doing it for views. She has the worst, most processed-food diet of any vegan I’ve ever seen.

blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Post by blueyezbeauty94 »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
shelbsgossip wrote:Is stila cruelty free? She mentioned it in her high end products video and I swore they tested on animals.
Well, she does wear Uggs so I wouldn’t trust her being “cruelty-free” any further than I could grow her.

Speaking of, I thought her her in those Uggs when she was making such a huge deal about that mask from the FabFitFun box being vegan and cruelty-free. I wish she’d give that up; it’s clear she’s only doing it for views. She has the worst, most processed-food diet of any vegan I’ve ever seen.

I just started watching last year so I wasn't sure. I am plant-based and her food choices make me cringe. Her diet would leave me a bloated and zitty mess. :?

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shelbsgossip wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:

I just started watching last year so I wasn't sure. I am plant-based and her food choices make me cringe. Her diet would leave me a bloated and zitty mess. :?
For sure!! Also—I just did a quick Google search and it looks like Stila pulled out of China sometime last year so they are now cruelty-free again. Guess Kylie lucked out on that one lol

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

She put up a birthday haul that’s 90% stuff she bought herself and decided to be a faux outraged prude over the two faced set :roll:

What is it with these youtubers hating on a brand for their names?

Also she got sunglasses from dolls kill (while hating on the site) because Trisha Paytas has similar ones. Wannabe much?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What's new with this girlie?

Return to “F-K”