livloveshermakeup

Raven_nevermore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: livloveshermakeup

Post by Raven_nevermore » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:46 pm

What kind of drugs do you guys think she means? Like actually heroin or coke or just weed?

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:00 pm

I noticed some redness right below her nostrils in the IG story she posted today. But then again it could just be normal redness since her skin tone is pretty fair. Or it could’ve just been the lighting. I doubt she meant she’s struggling trying to quit marijuana. Marijuana is definitely different than hard drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Raven_nevermore wrote:What kind of drugs do you guys think she means? Like actually heroin or coke or just weed?
Doubt it was weed, that's not a serious drug. I'm guessing pills, X, that kind of thing.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Probably coke. Have you heard her speak? And I personally have seen her online trolling on other YouTubers comment sections at 3am on weeknights (i at the times I’ve seen it was at work myself doing inventory or changeovers. Normal for that to be up and online fucking around, not for a school teacher on Tuesday).

sortaafairytale
Learner
Learner

Post by sortaafairytale » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:23 am

Delet This wrote:Probably coke. Have you heard her speak? And I personally have seen her online trolling on other YouTubers comment sections at 3am on weeknights (i at the times I’ve seen it was at work myself doing inventory or changeovers. Normal for that to be up and online fucking around, not for a school teacher on Tuesday).
I agree its probably coke or some sort of pills. But I don't think she's been a school teacher this past year. Wasn't she doing the touring gig? Kind of seems thats when she started to lose it, wonder if they're connected.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:24 am

sortaafairytale wrote:
Delet This wrote:Probably coke. Have you heard her speak? And I personally have seen her online trolling on other YouTubers comment sections at 3am on weeknights (i at the times I’ve seen it was at work myself doing inventory or changeovers. Normal for that to be up and online fucking around, not for a school teacher on Tuesday).
I agree its probably coke or some sort of pills. But I don't think she's been a school teacher this past year. Wasn't she doing the touring gig? Kind of seems thats when she started to lose it, wonder if they're connected.
She was a school music teacher, but her current job is touring.

Samanthlg789
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Samanthlg789 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:31 am

I was shocked, yet not shocked to hear her news. I thought it was possibly an undiagnosed mental illness ( though some argue that addiction falls under that umbrella. I now can understand some of her behaviors and I hope she gets the help she needs. The only iffy thing is her defense of Steven aka Asian Andy. Even if he did help her detox or whatever, his social media doesn't paint him as a very good person. Hopefully intensive rehab or therapy will help her realize that. I doubt he got her into the drugs and drinking, since she said it's been going on for over a year, but I doubt his presence in her life is helpful.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 am

Yeah I was surprised but at the same time I wasn't surprised. I don't see how she can get any better if she continues to surround herself with losers like Andy. From everything I heard about him, it sounds like him and his friends are druggies too. I wish she would've stayed with Tom.

Does anyone know if her friend Richelle has IG? Or know her new last name now that she is's married? I tapped on her username from a pic Liv tagged her in back in April 2018 but it looks like that account is no longer activated. I'm curious to see if she ever posted anything about Liv after they quit being friends.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:02 pm

This is the IG pic I’m talking about.

scamlifeguru
Debater
Debater

Post by scamlifeguru » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:00 am

Go to the comment section on this video:

There's a really interesting comment thread, I'll copy and paste the one with the most info below. If it's true which I believe it is, Liv is more messed up than I thought. She needs to disappear from the internet forever, what a crazy bitch. :?

The Fibler
2 days ago (edited)
If you can't find ganval you didn't search. just type in GANVAL. He has a couple dozen channels all with the word GANVAL or DX in them. He's probably also had a dozen channels closed by youtube over the past year. I'm a subscriber of another youtuber she use to do moderation for. She was nice at first and then turned into a back-stabbing nut and she was removed as a mod on his channel. She then went to GANVAL's channel, who was also a harasser/stalker of the youtuber she previously moderated for. Ganval and her then placed ads on Craigslist offering the free motorcycle and gave the address of the previous youtuber she a moderated for. It was a sick, stupid prank that caused over a dozen people to show-up randomly at his house asking for the motorcycle. Ganval does that stuff all the time to people and he prides himself on finding out personal info on youtubers and posting it online. Ganval does most of his streaming while doing drugs and drinking. He did a stream a couple months ago where he dropped LSD and drank for hours while streaming/celebrating his 25th birthday. Need I say more about him and HER? After she left GANVAL she then hooked-up with Asian Andy (another youtuber GANVAL stalks) and now she's in rehab. She just goes from one youtuber to another and in the end she screws them all over and moves onto the next. Asian Andy will be the next one.

This is what GANVAL lives for:

Ganvals ode to LIV

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:20 pm

^ Wow! I hope Liv is getting the help she needs. She is one fucked up mess. When I first started watching her, she looked and sounded like a Disney princess. Never thought she’d end up like she is now. :(

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Wow that’s that’s such abnormal behavior. Why on earth would she act like that? That’s super fucked up. I just listened to that song about her lol.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Idk if this has been mentioned on this thread before but I just watched this video Andy posted back on October. There was a part in the video where Liv left a live comment and said something stupid like "It's your girlfriend Andy. Come give me head." And she donated $20 lol.

"How I Spent $5000 for My Birthday Party"

I watched it for like 10min and it was the most awkward 10min of my life. Asian Andy is SO fucking weird. He acted super odd in the video like he was a 10yr old boy. Obviously he was drunk and probably on drugs but if that is the kind of person he is I am extra concerned about Liv. There is no way someone like him can "help" her detox. That poor girl may never get better if she does not get rid of him.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:05 am

itsfuntobemean wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned on this thread before but I just watched this video Andy posted back on October. There was a part in the video where Liv left a live comment and said something stupid like "It's your girlfriend Andy. Come give me head." And she donated $20 lol.

I watched it for like 10min and it was the most awkward 10min of my life. Asian Andy is SO fucking weird. He acted super odd in the video like he was a 10yr old boy. Obviously he was drunk and probably on drugs but if that is the kind of person he is I am extra concerned about Liv. There is no way someone like him can "help" her detox. That poor girl may never get better if she does not get rid of him.
Yikes!! I hope she’s not still with him. :?

Side note: What a cringeworthy comment from her. I doubt that misogynist creep ever reciprocated orally.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:08 am

I hope she isn’t with him either but she might be. I’m also hoping she checks into rehab instead of relying on that asshole for help.

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:23 am

itsfuntobemean wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned on this thread before but I just watched this video Andy posted back on October. There was a part in the video where Liv left a live comment and said something stupid like "It's your girlfriend Andy. Come give me head." And she donated $20 lol.

She's nuttier than a Planter's factory. How could she hook up with some blubbery Asian douche? I used to think she fell apart when she and Tom split, but it seems that that probably wasn't the reason she went batshit crazy. In fact, it's more likely her craziness killed her relationship with him, and maybe ended her friendship with Rochelle. It's hard to be around someone who isn't sane.

I am sorry for her. She was always a flake, but she used to be sort of fun flakey. Now she's just cracked. I'm pretty positive that the flabby racist isn't going to be the one who helps her get straight (if anything, it's more likely he's the one who's feeding her the drugs.)

Some people just have to sink to the bottom before they straighten out. I hope her family is still in touch with her, and that they have the guts to straighten her out if it comes to that.

books-and-blush
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by books-and-blush » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 am

Her insta is gone.

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 pm

I feel bad for her addiction struggle and hope she comes back some day when she's not so miserable anymore.

That Andy douche though... I don't fucking get it. She's one of those weird pretty girls who exclusively fucks extremely unattractive men. And to make it worse, these unattractive men always have a misogynistic sense of entitlement to have beautiful women and look down on those who are either on their own level or less attractive, yet they don't find it hypocritical because they think it's the woman's "place" to be attractive while men worry about more "substantial" things. Really annoying that there's a demographic of women that fulfills the desires of those pricks. I don't get what she gets out of it. Maybe she gets a kick out of being the more attractive one? But what's the point when the power imbalance is always clearly in favor of the man? I can totally see her being the one to get dumped by this douchebag and wishing he would take her back.

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Raven_nevermore wrote:What kind of drugs do you guys think she means? Like actually heroin or coke or just weed?
I don't think she could take cocaine with the ADHD she has. Unless she's abusing the ADHD medication she takes. Adderall and meth are extremely similar on a chemical level, and if she's snorting it instead of ingesting it the way pills are supposed to be, it's even more dangerous because the drug reaches your brain more quickly and makes addiction much more likely.

I'm more inclined to think that she's abusing either that or some other medication she takes for lupus or some other condition.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm

I hope her parents and brother try to get her away from Andy. I know this is a trash thread but I don’t hate her and I’m actually pretty worried about her!

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 pm

Just to make it clear, I don't want to make it sound like I think it's wrong that she dates/has sex with men who are unattractive. I just have a problem with the fact that these men seem like assholes who degrade women on top of being ugly. Like pick a struggle dudes. If you can't get a woman with your looks, you should at least try to compensate by having a charming personality and being a good person. The audacity to walk around acting like you can afford to have the cockiness of a perfect 10 when you're actually a -1384327747237467. And to act like you're too good for women who are on your level. But then again, I guess pricks like Andy aren't going to stop when beautiful women like Liv are willing to fulfill their fantasies for some unfathomable reason. :roll:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 pm

This is starting to sound like Liv's rave thread.

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 pm

fihe wrote:This is starting to sound like Liv's rave thread.
I think we all just feel bad for her health struggles and we hate that Andy guy more than we find her annoying.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:07 pm

Her fat cheesedick supply she calls a bf and his racist rapey best friend she mentioned blowing on a live stream both admit to snorting nonprescribed adderall so I don’t thinkkkk it’d be fat fetched that she does the same... especially considering how cracked out she speaks and acted for years and how hyper defensive and dishonest she was over it. But something out her wealth and background says ‘coke’ to me.

BT Dubs when I mentioned seeing her online trolling and ranting at 3 am on Tuesday’s and shit all the time it wasn’t just in the past year it’s been since maybe 2017.

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Delet This wrote:Her fat cheesedick supply she calls a bf and his racist rapey best friend she mentioned blowing on a live stream both admit to snorting nonprescribed adderall so I don’t thinkkkk it’d be fat fetched that she does the same... especially considering how cracked out she speaks and acted for years and how hyper defensive and dishonest she was over it. But something out her wealth and background says ‘coke’ to me.
Dammnnn so that's probably it. I Googled "Asian Andy adderall" and right away a bunch of stuff popped up. I guess it's possible she's doing coke, but if she's got a legal supply of adderall and people around her who already abuse it, why bother even breaking the law? If she were to take the medicine orally like she's supposed to, it wouldn't be a big deal, but if she's crushing it and snorting it, then it's basically the same thing as doing meth. That's some hardcore shit.

If she really wants to get clean though, this creepy loser definitely doesn't seem like the right person to help her, especially if he's struggles with the same thing. I wonder if the story about him helping her detox was another lie and just a way to make him not sound as bad.

Return to “K-O”