livloveshermakeup

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: livloveshermakeup

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I actually didn’t mind when she started editing her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well she’s back on IG posting stories.

sortaafairytale
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sortaafairytale »

itsfuntobemean wrote:I actually didn’t mind when she started editing her videos.

Agreed, I think the editing actually made them easier to watch. But all the content she was posting was getting really boring to me. Just bitching about brands constantly. I missed her actually reviewing some items because I do think she was really honest about them.

I wish she wouldn't pretend like nothing happened on her insta though. People were worried about her. I think she at least needs to put a brief explanation.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Rofl that was quick. Typical rebound, I guess.

I wonder if Liv could find another guy that could tolerate her squawking.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

I wouldn't be surprised if this is all she posts for a while. Maybe one of those "Give me time, you guys, I promise I'll explain when I feel up to it." And then she'll gradually go back to makeup videos with moderated comments and hope that everyone forgets this.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Wow, did she private her channel because of a rebound breakup? I don't think he was even in a lot of her videos. She could have just delete those and take a (short/long/permanent) break from YT and just make different content if this is what she want.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

Nance wrote:Wow, did she private her channel because of a rebound breakup? I don't think he was even in a lot of her videos. She could have just delete those and take a (short/long/permanent) break from YT and just make different content if this is what she want.
No, she took down the channel before they broke up and he wasn't in any of her videos.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

She should’ve given herself time to mourn the loss of her relationship with Tom instead of jumping into another relationship. Maybe she acted tough just because she was hurting inside. But she did come off as a shady person even before her and Tom broke up.

lilwoof
Learner
Learner

Post by lilwoof »

My IG says she is still following him which is weird

sortaafairytale
Learner
Learner

lilwoof wrote:My IG says she is still following him which is weird
Mine too, but if you search for her in his followers she's not there.

I wonder if his racist misogynist following was possibly giving her a hard time about her videos and that's why she pulled her channel down for a while?

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I honesty when she broke up with tom her whole story made no sense i read some comments people were confused. She got into a new relationship very fast this guy all the things I'm hearing about him I hope she broke up with his ass. She's been very werid lately she deleted her channel she has her ig up. I don't know about anybody else is she having mid life crisis cause i'm getting concerned about shes been acting werid for the past couple of months idk it was bc of her bf or shes dealing with with something else

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she just can’t handle the shade being thrown at her for dating raciest Andy.

sortaafairytale
Learner
Learner

LIv comes clean about being addicted to drugs and alcohol for the past year. Can't say I'm shocked.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just watched it too and I'm not very shocked either. Now I am wondering if that is why her relationship with Tom ended.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

sortaafairytale wrote:LIv comes clean about being addicted to drugs and alcohol for the past year. Can't say I'm shocked.
Wow. I’ll have to go take a look at her Instagram. I’m not all that shocked either. I genuinely hope she gets the help she needs, spends time with her dad and anyone else in her family who is supportive and helpful, and can re-focus her life on her music career, which, from the outside at least, seems like one of the healthier parts of her life.

Did she say if she’ll be coming back at some later point? (I’ll go check for myself too, of course.) Based on her behavior toward YouTube for the last year, I’m guessing that’s a likely no, which I think would probably be for the best. I do hope she will check in periodically just so people don’t worry, but she’s obviously not obligated to do so.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

thatsranunculus wrote:
sortaafairytale wrote:LIv comes clean about being addicted to drugs and alcohol for the past year. Can't say I'm shocked.
Wow. I’ll have to go take a look at her Instagram. I’m not all that shocked either. I genuinely hope she gets the help she needs, spends time with her dad and anyone else in her family who is supportive and helpful, and can re-focus her life on her music career, which, from the outside at least, seems like one of the healthier parts of her life.

Did she say if she’ll be coming back at some later point? (I’ll go check for myself too, of course.) Based on her behavior toward YouTube for the last year, I’m guessing that’s a likely no, which I think would probably be for the best. I do hope she will check in periodically just so people don’t worry, but she’s obviously not obligated to do so.
She said she is most likely not going to do YouTube anymore because she does not enjoy it like she used to. And she said she will keep her IG active just until the story expires which is in 24hrs. I kinda feel bad for her. I hope she checks herself into rehab soon. I'd hate to see her end up in the hospital, or worse.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well maybe I do not feel bad for her anymore since she said Andy is "a good man" fuck that. I don't tolerate racism.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

itsfuntobemean wrote:Well maybe I do not feel bad for her anymore since she said Andy is "a good man" fuck that. I don't tolerate racism.
Ugh, I just watched it too and that part was sort of a head-desk moment for me. I suspect she and Andy and their whole crew see it as ironic racism. But that shit is not excusable simply by claiming it’s ironic or comedic or whatever. It’s fucking vile. Good for her that she has someone who is helping her through a rough time. But she needs to spend time in therapy thinking about why it is that she’s cool with being publicly associated with someone who is outwardly racist, in spite of the “wokeness” she believes she possesses. Fucking yikes.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol yeah the moment she went on about him I totally wanted to bang my head on the wall haha. I do get that life is in fact hard sometimes and I feel sorry for her being on drugs but supporting a racist piece of shit is completely disgusting and classless.

sortaafairytale
Learner
Learner

All this definitely has to be a reason she split with Tom and Rochelle. She says there's been a lot of lying she's been doing. On one hand I do feel bad for her and I hope she gets the help she needs. On the other, she's still cling to the racist asian andy and claiming he's a good man. I don't see how she will improve if she still hangs around with that group of losers.

Return to “K-O”