livloveshermakeup

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: livloveshermakeup

Post by Gossgrl »

she seems like she's doing well and that's amazing. I just wanted to rant about one small thing: she's selling used Stila liquid shadows. That's fucking gross. You can't sanitize anything with a doe-foot applicator. She should know better.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Yeah that is gross but it's really up to the buyer I guess. They must be okay with it since they're buying it knowing it has been used. I sell my used high-end makeup on Poshmark too but idk how she's getting away with selling her's on Mercari. When I posted my lightly used makeup on Mercari it was removed less than a day by moderators. I personally would never buy used makeup from anyone.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

she answered a question on her IG, sharing that she was addicted to Adderall and Xanax. Honestly she seems like she's doing really well with her sobriety, so that's awesome. Just wanted to post that here since people had been speculating!

Champagne Stop
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Champagne Stop »

This weirdo is suddenly quitting Instagram with absolutely no warning? She's so terrible at keeping her shit together. It's always extremes with her, never a middle ground. She never seems to learn anything. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Champagne Stop wrote:This weirdo is suddenly quitting Instagram with absolutely no warning? She's so terrible at keeping her shit together. It's always extremes with her, never a middle ground. She never seems to learn anything. :roll:
Haha I was about to post on here when I saw her IG post! I’m wondering if she’s relapsing? I remember when she deleted her IG the first time, she said she can’t have social media access because it makes her want to use drugs again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:14 pm
Champagne Stop wrote:This weirdo is suddenly quitting Instagram with absolutely no warning? She's so terrible at keeping her shit together. It's always extremes with her, never a middle ground. She never seems to learn anything. :roll:
Haha I was about to post on here when I saw her IG post! I’m wondering if she’s relapsing? I remember when she deleted her IG the first time, she said she can’t have social media access because it makes her want to use drugs again.

It's probably bc someone posted about her on Reddit and a bunch of people went and sent her follow requests. It probably just reminded her that she doesn't want a bigger following.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

What is the reddit thread name?

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:What is the reddit thread name?
Beauty Guru Chatter

Post by Guest »

Eh I don't feel bad for her. She always gave lowkey crackhead-meth vibes

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

What does her boyfriend look like ? Who has a photo?

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:35 pm
If you look through this thread you'll see a screen shot of his IG. I actually think I posted the screenshot back then lol.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:41 am
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:35 pm
If you look through this thread you'll see a screen shot of his IG. I actually think I posted the screenshot back then lol.
Ooh haha wow I’m dumb I’ve seen that before too. Thank you!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I am sure Liv will be back on IG eventually. Lol she clearly loves social media. I don't really understand her reason for deleting her IG again unless she is relapsing. She could've just quit sharing her days on IG stories or kept her profile private and not accepted follow requests from people she doesn't know.

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

All she posts is casseroles, empties, selling make up, decor stuff and her animals. I feel like she came back just to sell her make up and then that became boring. She’ll be back on Instagram eventually the next time she goes through a big change.

curiousjorge
Stalker
Stalker

Post by curiousjorge »

queenoftrash wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:43 am
I did some digging and found out she’s schizophrenic. Asian Andy was trying to help her but it became too much and he left her. He blurred her email but didn’t even blur her name when he showed some of the emails she sent him.
Vid starts at 2:58
I did not know there was so much new info, damn. I lost track of the entire situation when I saw that she quit YT because of drugs. Anyone got the link to the video where he showed her emails?

queenoftrash
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by queenoftrash »

curiousjorge wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:04 pm
queenoftrash wrote:
I did some digging and found out she’s schizophrenic. Asian Andy was trying to help her but it became too much and he left her. He blurred her email but didn’t even blur her name when he showed some of the emails she sent him.
I did not know there was so much new info, damn. I lost track of the entire situation when I saw that she quit YT because of drugs. Anyone got the link to the video where he showed her emails?
The video I linked has been edited to cut out Asian Andy's part. The comments on the video still reference the things he said though. I don't know what the original stream was and don't think anyone has the video anymore.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Any news on Liv?

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

queenoftrash wrote:
Oh wow. Schizophrenia is a terrible thing to struggle with, and when you combine that with her addiction issues and all the toxic people she's had around her, I'm amazed she's not in prison yet.

Return to “K-O”