Melinda Joy

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Melinda Joy

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

365 subscribers now. Guess she wanted to buy some more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm waiting to see what she gets for free next :rofl: Every single time she uploads a video, it's either showing stuff she got for free, or doing a tutorial with stuff she got for free.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

That's all her IG is too. Like she's actually trying to be an advertisement while showing off, if that makes sense. Lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She currently has 1742 followers on IG - most of the pictures have about 15-30 likes and 0 comments :rofl: Who does she think she's fooling? I know she's not the only one that does this, because there are plenty of people on IG that try to scam smaller companies/indie brands/etsy shops, but this girl somehow got through to the bigger brands and that's what I can't figure out. The only thing that makes any sense is that she knows someone that got her on these PR lists.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

That has to be how she gets all the free shit. Maybe her husband works in the industry or she just has a friend who put her name on the PR list for the bigger companies. At this point that is the only thing that makes sense.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I was just browsing her IG account again and not only is she boring AF but she's snotty. She almost always uses the hashtag #gotitfree.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yup, I noticed whenever she actually DOES get a comment on youtube, she never replies to it. That is NOT the way to gain an audience lmfao

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I noticed that too. Same with her IG account.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She does come across as very snotty, and I think it's just her face :rofl: That sounds mean but she just looks like one of those women that will complain about everything anywhere she goes. Her food is never right at restaurants, the lines are too long in stores, cashiers are always doing something wrong - definitely strikes me as that type!!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:She does come across as very snotty, and I think it's just her face :rofl: That sounds mean but she just looks like one of those women that will complain about everything anywhere she goes. Her food is never right at restaurants, the lines are too long in stores, cashiers are always doing something wrong - definitely strikes me as that type!!
Yes! She's probably one of those people (like Tati) who's 'allergic' to gluten. Doesn't have celiac disease or anything, but insists she has an intolerance because she read some fake news article on Facebook that told her she is. So she goes to a restaurant and orders her food but has to ask like 10 times if what she ordered is gluten free because god forbid she has a reaction. She's probably a vegan too, because it's the thing to do now and she has to keep up and be trendy. Lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg yeah the amount of people with the "gluten free" crap is so ridiculous. It's like Piinksparkles always having to say when something is gluten free or vegan or vegetarian even though she's NONE of those things and her and her bf eat like absolute shit on the daily :rofl: She just HAS to mention it to make herself trendy. People who actually need to be on that diet don't announce it to the damn world!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:omg yeah the amount of people with the "gluten free" crap is so ridiculous. It's like Piinksparkles always having to say when something is gluten free or vegan or vegetarian even though she's NONE of those things and her and her bf eat like absolute shit on the daily :rofl: She just HAS to mention it to make herself trendy. People who actually need to be on that diet don't announce it to the damn world!
THANK YOU!!!! Finally someone agrees with me on this. I know of two people who actually have celiac disease and neither of them brag about it. My hubby to be is lactose intolerant and he doesn't talk about it either. He just simply orders something without dairy if he can help it when we go out. This gluten intolerance bs is so stupid. I am so tired of hearing about it, and how people are going vegan. I don't care. How you choose to live your life is your business. Shoving it down other people's throats is not okay.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: I swear, I LOVE the episode of South Park about the gluten free craze. "Gluten will make your dick fly off!" LMFAO I laughed so hard when I first saw that, and it's all I can think of now every time I hear someone trying to preach about the gluten free things that they eat. It's like friggin Chay from The Ginger Mommy Diaries (who isn't doing youtube anymore apparently). But she was one of those people who was always looking for something to be wrong with her so she could complain about it. One day it was her back, the next day it's her anxiety, then her stomach - she basically diagnosed herself with a "gluten intolerance" and started eating gluten free. Then she went vegan and every damn video she did was about being vegan. She even forced it on her autistic son who basically lived off of Pediasure because he never wanted to eat anything. I can guarantee that's why she's not making videos anymore, because she had too many comments about what a total ass she is :rofl:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HA!! I love that episode too!! I need to rewatch that. I was so happy they did an episode on that. My absolute favorite though is the Tom Cruise trapped in the closet. Omg I laugh so hard anytime I watch that.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: I love that one too!!

Good old Melinda has been even more boring than usual - no uploads the past few days, she must not have any free shit to talk about lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Guess she's screwing more than just makeup companies - today on her blog she posted Crayola Color Wonder kits

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Maybe she's screwing someone for all of this too...? Just a thought. Unless her husband happens to be in the business. Then that would explain how she got all that stuff for free.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm starting to wonder now though. If he was in the beauty industry then that would explain all the free makeup. But now kid's toys as well?

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yeah, unless she has another connection somehow? Does influenster or octoly do other brands besides makeup??

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Influenster does, but you have to tag #influenster in every single post you do to get credit - she hasn't done that for anything. It's going to drive me nuts until I figure out what this girl is up to lmao

Return to “K-O”