Megan Ellaby

Lechat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megan Ellaby

Post by Lechat »

Love there’s so many Manchester people on this thread that see through the bullshit!

He seems a right prick... probably thinks he’s a big deal in Manchester because he owns a bar and because of a few people he dated. Reality is most people haven’t even heard of his poxy little bar! Those kind of bars are ten a penny in Manchester...nothing special.

Just watched her office room tour... jeez. I remember when she moved in that house and filmed in that office and it seemed lovely and airy and light. Now it’s like some tiny little cluttered den, claustrophobic as fuck. She honestly needs to tone down the colour choices in that house, they are bloody awful. I really think her taste is quite poor.

lbb2
Talker
Talker

Post by lbb2 »

Yeah I definitely get the vibe that he’s a proper bellend at home. I used to feel really sorry for her when he would shout over her when she was vlogging because I got the impression she was still a bit shy about it and he was making it worse. He had a small amount of fame about 10 years ago and has tried so hard to keep it up but absolutely nobody gives a shit about him. Remember that cookbook he brought out a few years ago pahahaha.

They’ve really butchered that house and it just stinks of desperation. Try hards who want to seem quirky and edgy but who jump on every trend going and then claim they did it before it was popular.

Post by Guest »

I really hope she doesn't feel trapped by him. I know this is a trash thread, but I actually think she's a sound girl and seems to have a good family and friends around her. I'd hate to see her dragged down by this bloke.

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

SubordinateClaws wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:27 am
I really hope she doesn't feel trapped by him. I know this is a trash thread, but I actually think she's a sound girl and seems to have a good family and friends around her. I'd hate to see her dragged down by this bloke.
Agreed. There is a lot about her that annoys me and I don't really watch her videos anymore as she's gotten so boring but overall she seems like a sweet person who could do so much better than him.

lbb2
Talker
Talker

Post by lbb2 »

slugella wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 am
SubordinateClaws wrote:
Agreed. There is a lot about her that annoys me and I don't really watch her videos anymore as she's gotten so boring but overall she seems like a sweet person who could do so much better than him.

I think these are both spot on! She must have a good work ethic to have got to where she is, and moving up in her fashion roles before she started this full time. He just must drain all of the energy out of her, and I can definitely see him being really jealous of her popularity and encouraging her to be lazy. I think she’s just lost a lot of who she is and that absolutely must be down to him. She’s clearly grown up thinking he’s absolutely amazing and the reality of who he actually is hasn’t hit her yet. She’d do so much better either on her own or with someone who has less of an ego and is hard working.

Post by Guest »

He's not been in a vlog for ages, which makes me think her management maybe read this thread and advise her not to feature him so as not to tarnish her brand!

Crazyinlove88
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazyinlove88 »

do you think? I have to say though Megan is still one of my fav bloggers, you can tell she's a genuinely lovely person - just getting a bit tired and bored of her videos, wish she'd mix it up she has loads to offer i think!

Post by Guest »

Me too! I think she's brill. That's why I'm really hoping George isn't the twat he comes across as.

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

SubordinateClaws wrote:
Same, she has her faults (I wish she'd go cruelty free with her makeup and stop doing weird energy ads) but she's actually a decent girl as far as I can tell. He, on the other hand, seems like a prize bell end

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native »

She has idolized him since they were teenagers though. I remember seeing a video of her saying she basically waited for him as he went to many different women until she could finally snag him. She is stuck to that man like glue, I don't ever really see her leaving him, she's kind of got that same kind of infatuation that Kathleenlights has with Danny. George could probably cheat on her repeatedly and she'd never leave. I don't want to sound negative or like I approve, but idolization is a scary thing and now that's she's got her former indie rock guy, she's never leaving.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

No way she’s gonna leave him, that house definitely was purchased with his money.

Crazyinlove88
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazyinlove88 »

wow anyone see her latest vlog with the £1500 chloe bag? you can tell how guilty she felt about it as she was saying i've been thinking about it for months etc etc
my word!

Ivehadit_Officially
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivehadit_Officially »

Crazyinlove88 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:09 pm
wow anyone see her latest vlog with the £1500 chloe bag? you can tell how guilty she felt about it as she was saying i've been thinking about it for months etc etc
my word!
Just came here about this... how can she say she's been thinking about it for months when the "C" bag only came out in Chloe's Resort '19 collection? No, you saw it (gifted) to a bunch of other bloggers (it was all over the fashion weeks coverage) and wanted one too... I wonder if she got a discount because she works with Chloe/ has a relationship with them.

What gets me is that she seems to really have an addiction to shopping. Like it seemed she was so bored and depressed in Feb because she's trying to be sustainable and not shop! I'm sure a lot of "gifts" were sent to her so it's not like she was not getting new items during this time... it sounds like she needs a hobby other than shopping.

She seems like a nice girl but the constant shopping and shallow justification of it really puts me off. "I wanted to treat myself" says the girl wearing a £670 Prada jumper. :roll:

Crazyinlove88
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazyinlove88 »

I think you’re right and I say this because I developed a bit of a bad shopping habit and it was genuinely out of boredom, bascially I was working so much at my full time job and my side hustle that I was making a bit more money which was awesome but because I wasn’t really going out (due to working) I literally just spent spent spent on needless things and bloggers attributed to my habits, definitely doing better but I was really intrigued that she essentially put down feeling down to the inability to shop and the way she was saying that every time she has a little bit of good news she’d treat herself, Yeo she definitely has a massive addiction! wonder what her family thinks about it 🤔 She’ll never be happy with her clothes n bags, she has so many, that Chloe bag really isn’t all that haha

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

She doesn’t even have that many followers on Instagram and YouTube, how can she afford that?

Ivehadit_Officially
Talker
Talker

emmagossiper wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:06 am
She doesn’t even have that many followers on Instagram and YouTube, how can she afford that?
That's why I was wondering if she got a discount- she said she got a free bag from Chloe already but apparently that wasn't enough! She needed that C bag! She's wanted a white bag for "so so long" I mean it would have been cruel for her NOT to buy it... ;)

Ivehadit_Officially
Talker
Talker

Crazyinlove88 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:30 am
I think you’re right and I say this because I developed a bit of a bad shopping habit and it was genuinely out of boredom, bascially I was working so much at my full time job and my side hustle that I was making a bit more money which was awesome but because I wasn’t really going out (due to working) I literally just spent spent spent on needless things and bloggers attributed to my habits, definitely doing better but I was really intrigued that she essentially put down feeling down to the inability to shop and the way she was saying that every time she has a little bit of good news she’d treat herself, Yeo she definitely has a massive addiction! wonder what her family thinks about it 🤔 She’ll never be happy with her clothes n bags, she has so many, that Chloe bag really isn’t all that haha
Yeah that's not healthy is it! Maybe she's bored in the suburbs and online shopping is her only outlet. Again... get a hobby!

The second bit reminds me of children who are rewarded with gifts for good grades... shouldn't success be its own reward? I can see buying yourself something nice after a big promotion, but not little things like this. Whatever, she can do what she wants with her money but just don't dance around it with thinly veiled excuses and justifications.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Is her house far far away from downtown? It seems like she doesn’t have friends except her sister.

Crazyinlove88
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazyinlove88 »

Yeah she live out of town
I just think the whole sustainability talk was just temporary. a lot of bloggers who have been talking about it seem to have just gone back to their normal habits now

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

emmagossiper wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:51 am
Is her house far far away from downtown? It seems like she doesn’t have friends except her sister.
Prestwich is a 15 minute tram ride to the city centre, about 4 miles away, so not FAR far away, but no longer properly in the city.

Return to “L-O”