MakeupByMichaelFinch

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MakeupByMichaelFinch

Post by cheesecakelover »

I couldn't find a thread for him, which surprises me since her recently got popular on Instagram.

He is probably the only one whose lips disgust me. They truly look like sausages. They are enormous and they're too much.

Re: MakeupByMichaelFinch

Post by Guest »

He looks like a bloated cow. Somehow he can wear foundation 4 shades lighter than his skin and use bronzer to make it match again....what kinda of fuckery is that?

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

God damn, alright so I used to be friends with him on Facebook but I deleted him because he was too fucking annoying.
He's only gotten more popular in my opinion because he's been riding Shani's coat tails and copying all her annoying traits like the weird ass facial muscle spasms she seems to have and screeching Binni come here now. His fake tan actually hurts my eyes and makes me sad inside and god damn makeup is an expression sure but his makeup is overkill. He's talented but come on, do you NEED to use half a bottle of foundation at once?
He literally looks like he belongs on Botched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dominoginger77
Debater
Debater

Post by dominoginger77 »

His lips are revolting. He is stupid as fuck as well, on Shani's snap once she asked him to name the states and territories in Australia the stupid moron could only name NSW and QLD, yet lives in Victoria - naming the states and territory in Australia is not hard, you learn that in primary school, being stupid isn't endearing or funny its bizarre. He is truely revolting and not good at makeup. He has such a trashy and nasty personality.

backdoorteenmom
Learner
Learner

Post by backdoorteenmom »

He looks just dirty to me lol in the way he dresses and his face and make up is a mess...I see him in Shani's snaps and I always cringe

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just watched one of his recent videos and I was cringing so bad. He looked SOO yellow.

He even said that he uses a yellow (AF) foundation to "counteract" the red. THE FUCK? Just use a yellow or green concealer and go over top of it with foundation. You already cake your face, so why not add more? Or even a yellow/green primer would work.

He also mentioned that the Urban Decay naked skin concealer wasn't light enough. Just go in with a white concealer already and stop complaining. He irks me.

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

His Snapchat gives me second hand embarrassment. He's literally zooming in on guys crotches and it's fucking creepy and disturbing.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

why are the comments all disabled on his videos???

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

wild4thenight wrote:why are the comments all disabled on his videos???
I think based on his SC last night people were being really really nasty. Like a lot about his appearance and telling him to Jill himself and stuff.

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

his lips freak me out a little, but nobody deserves comments being told to kill themselves. People are so fucking HARSH :(

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

no, nobody should be told that. people on the internet can get crazy.

i just don't like his 'mean gay friend' vibe, like he would look you up and down and declare you worthless based on his mighty opinion.

no thanks. he's an overweight aussie guy with bad fillers and a giant nose. JUDGE ME BISH.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

In one of his recent videos, I noticed the size of his eyebrows. Holy fuck! They are huge! Everything about his face is huge, which makes him look even bigger. If he had smaller lips and eyebrows he would look thinner, imo.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

babysav wrote:his lips freak me out a little, but nobody deserves comments being told to kill themselves. People are so fucking HARSH :(
Yeah, I agree. Just because you don't like how someone looks doesn't mean you should tell them to kill themselves.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

how long are we giving his friendship with lily? my bet is by NYE she'll be goneeeeeeeeeee.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

I feel like this 'joke-insult' friendship thing they've all got going on will one day go too far and cause a serious argument!

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Someone asked if he had a thread so I'm bumping it because it can be hard to find.

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

Hi all I'm new to the forum, and yes this post was hard to find!
I just wanted to say I actually don't mind Michael - he has this whole gay bitchy vibe to him which isn't original I know, but it seems like an act to cover up his insecurities. But these bitches he hangs around with are there only for social climbing I am SURE! I get that you're young and think you're cute and funny af and everything is an inside joke because you haven't grown up yet but I could barely watch the LA vlog as even he seems to genuinely get the shits with these hoes. I'm sure I even saw people commenting about how annoying they were and he replied apologising!!
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

scottishcherry
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishcherry »

On his snapchat he just said that in the next vlog there won't be any of that fucking annoying voice thing that they do because so many people commented on it/disliked the video, he even admitted it was annoying when he watched it back

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

ImageImage

New to the topic hi hi hi Image

Being part of that shani rahnee crew automatically gave me some annoyance with him and
His lips are just ott but other than that he's off my radar in most regards.
But had to seek out the forum after seeing this!
Lots of comments that are upset at the price!
Thoughts??

I think it's a bit much considering the probable age group of his audience. Even if it's a few hours with him and a bag filled with bits and bobs...eh?
I just compare it in my head to the idea of "would I spend that much to see a performer/band I love?" And tbh no. A concert or say, Masterclass, can only go so long and I think you've got to think of yourself quite highly to demand
A payment of $100 p/hr etc etc

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

poisonprincess wrote:ImageImage

New to the topic hi hi hi Image

Being part of that shani rahnee crew automatically gave me some annoyance with him and
His lips are just ott but other than that he's off my radar in most regards.
But had to seek out the forum after seeing this!
Lots of comments that are upset at the price!
Thoughts??

I think it's a bit much considering the probable age group of his audience. Even if it's a few hours with him and a bag filled with bits and bobs...eh?
I just compare it in my head to the idea of "would I spend that much to see a performer/band I love?" And tbh no. A concert or say, Masterclass, can only go so long and I think you've got to think of yourself quite highly to demand
A payment of $100 p/hr etc etc

Well, first of all, he is no makeup artist. His foundation is too yellow under the excuse that he needs to cover up his red skin, but yellow doesn't counteract red.... ??? Second of all, the price is a no. He isn't a pro or famous, so why the price??

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Return to “K-O”