Kristen Leanne

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Kristen Leanne

Post by Cactuswater »

Not a flattering nest of wrinkles there... from her new IG pic. Soooo “edgy”.... ?? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Ugh her snap of her mom.... her mom looked so, ...hurt. And the way she laughed it was really evil. What a c— —t. I’m sorry but... ugh. :x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She looks so damn shiny in the thumbnail for her new video. I haven't watched it yet, I don't think I want to. "Meet All My Pets" - I have a feeling that it's just going to piss me off :rofl:

oaieove
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by oaieove »

I watched her pet video & some pet channel videos.... sooooooo buying animals for sale of craigslist ia considered "rescuing"?

apallan
Learner
Learner

Post by apallan »

How can she be cruelty free when she wears clothes from Chanel? Or even Gucci?
Both companies use leather and used to use fur (not sure if they don't) AAAND both of their cosmetics companies text on animals. Her excuse is always she " doesn't buy leather or fur"
You're still fucking supporting those companies. She's sick and such a liar. It's gross.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I've asked that several times - she keeps buying GUCCI sneakers that are LEATHER. You can't call yourself vegan or cruelty free when you do that shit lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

jfc. When is this woman going to stop with the animals? You don't get a fucking animal shipped to you in a BOX. Ever. Especially when it's a company like FedEx or UPS delivering it. I've seen firsthand how those people kick and shove boxes around. So she orders a fucking frog and thinks it's going to arrive all safe and sound? Even if one of the breathing holes wasn't covered with tape, the thing still would have been dead. It's hot as hell here and I live on the eat coast, I can only imagine how it's been in California - it probably boiled to death inside the damn box.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

LiddlePallid wrote:jfc. When is this woman going to stop with the animals? You don't get a fucking animal shipped to you in a BOX. Ever. Especially when it's a company like FedEx or UPS delivering it. I've seen firsthand how those people kick and shove boxes around. So she orders a fucking frog and thinks it's going to arrive all safe and sound? Even if one of the breathing holes wasn't covered with tape, the thing still would have been dead. It's hot as hell here and I live on the eat coast, I can only imagine how it's been in California - it probably boiled to death inside the damn box.
i dont follow her anymore on anything cause i just cant stand her anymore, wow. why would she stupport a company that delivers animals via postal service? did FedEx/UPS whatever it was even know?! i can imagine they would refuse delivering animals. shes so fucking stupid.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

The comments of that video reveal many MANY people who knew what a bad reputation that company she got the frog from had. She did ZERO research, NONE! What the hell!? Animal wellbeing is not, nor has it ever been, at the top of her priorities. Further proof she’s doing it for self-congratulatory reasons, narcissistic AF, selfish reasons, it’s part of her obsessive need for adoration and kudos. OR she is just that dumb. Or both. :x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Nope, she said several times that the FedEx guy didn't know their was an animal in there. The box wasn't labeled as having a live animal, it just had a "perishable" sticker on it. Why in the hell would you not do research on something like that? I think her biggest problem is being way too impulsive. She gets it in her head that she wants a certain animal, and she has to have it NOW. And then in the video she uploaded yesterday she's showing a fucking leather jacket. Yeah Kristen, you care sooo much about the wellbeing of animals.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

ugh! does she even care about reporting that company?! or just about her refund? why wouldn‘t she go to her local petshop instead of ordering a frog online...that is so weird. what does ryan say about this?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She hasn't shown much of him at all in videos lately, so I'm not sure!

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Saying “we all facetune” is v pathetic. Lots of influencers do it sure, but there’s more who don’t. Just embrace your body for what it is instead of spreading the harmful message that skinnier = better.

CyanideSilence
Talker
Talker

Post by CyanideSilence »

I haven't watched her in a while so I checked out her cruelty-free skincare I'm loving vid and she looks a little bigger to me. I dont know if she has put on weight or it's because I haven't watched in a while.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

CyanideSilence wrote:I haven't watched her in a while so I checked out her cruelty-free skincare I'm loving vid and she looks a little bigger to me. I dont know if she has put on weight or it's because I haven't watched in a while.
that and the billion fillers she probably had done in her face :rofl:

angelfire89
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire89 »

clessidrae wrote:
CyanideSilence wrote:I haven't watched her in a while so I checked out her cruelty-free skincare I'm loving vid and she looks a little bigger to me. I dont know if she has put on weight or it's because I haven't watched in a while.
that and the billion fillers she probably had done in her face :rofl:
She definitely is gaining an extra chin and it’s exaggerated by the line of her neck tattoo.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She does look like she's gained weight - but she also keeps getting her face injected, and it's doing nothing but making her face look fat. Why people are all about these "fillers" is beyond me. All it does is make their faces look painful and stretched out.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Has she and Ryan broken up?

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

xIts_JJx wrote:Has she and Ryan broken up?
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he got tired of all the animals.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I noticed a lack of wedding ring and presence so I got a bit curious, and then I noticed other people commenting on it too, very curious.

Return to “K-O”