Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Leanne

Post by CyanideSilence »

bambiii wrote:
CyanideSilence wrote:
bambiii wrote:
CyanideSilence wrote:Kinda funny a lot of people at Arctic Fox quit. They probably couldn't stand her.
how do you know that?

She talked about it on Snapchat today. With the big mouth filter of course :roll: . She said a lot of the people there quit all at once.
ofc that filter, its like she doesnt really want ppl to know when she tells something with it on...did she seem pissed off about it?!

Here, I recorded it. Sorry if the audio is way quiet. :)

[youtube][/youtube]

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

bambiii wrote:Image

this is actually rather sad than funny Image also, her hair looks so bad atm
I saw that comment and thought it was sad, too! I honestly don't understand how Ryan puts up with her. And then her replying to his comment saying "you sit in the driveway and do it all the time!" are you honestly in the same vehicle with him replying to his comment instead of saying (to his face). "You're right, I'm sorry, let's go inside and have a date without phones" or something like that.

Also, as for working with her, I feel like she's constantly mentioning they're hiring. I feel like she'd be a nightmare to work with.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Their chemistry is so weird... At the same time Kristen is this ill-behaving brat whose father (Ryan) is totally over the shenanigans, but also at the same time, she's an elderly lady whose son (Ryan) is ashamed of her tone-deaf old people stuff.

Ryan's comment seems pretty passive aggressive but Kristen is just brushing it off as a joke that has no implied meaning. That whole thing, posting that, is just a way to make it seem like it was all fun and giggles, when in fact they probably had a fight right after... Gotta try to keep the act from falling apart.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

ewwww!

holymotherofsatan
Learner
Learner

Post by holymotherofsatan »

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

holymotherofsatan wrote:ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I was just coming here to say the same thing! She was complaining a few hours ago about how the vet quoted her $1000 to get him surgery. I wonder what happened to the poor little guy. I know a few weeks ago he had a big spot on his side that she said was a bacterial infection.

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

[tweet][/tweet]

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Dude why are all her pets dying? She needs to not have so many when she's always traveling so much and never home. Obviously not saying that's what caused Frito to die, but she pisses me off so much with how many pets she adopts when she can't take care of the damn things.

GoldenhandtheJust
Informer
Informer

Post by GoldenhandtheJust »

neonlemonade wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
A thousand dollars? Surely she has that amount of cash since she had no issue probably spending that much to head over to Coachella

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

When did she adopt him? Why is she always whining about money, isn't she, quote, "a millionaire before 30?". You know, if your brand is of an animal lover and cruelty free, don't fucking whine about taking care of your pets. It's always about the cost, the animal being sick is a side note.

apallan
Learner
Learner

Post by apallan »

Shes legit the worst cruelty free YouTuber ever. She's killed more animals in her possession than she's saved being CF : :rofl:

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

Exactly! Seeing the amount of Gucci, Louis Vuitton, other expensive designer brands she's always buying, $1000 shouldn't even be a second thought to her.

I'm not in a position in my life where I could afford $1000 easily, but if something happened to one of my pets, I would make it happen without a second thought because they mean the world to me.

Furthermore, rewind to when Leo was sick and she was complaining about his pet bills - she followed that up by getting MORE pets. If she couldn't afford it/didn't want to spend the money then, she shouldn't have followed it up by picking up more animals. She thinks she's a big hero for supposedly rescuing all these animals, but in reality, she's just another contributor to the problem.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Omg another one? :(
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

The hamster was sick when she got it. She agrees sight unseen to adopt animals, really? Well it happens, people discard animals that are sick, which is disgusting. So be aware there’s a reason they didn’t want it! I found a rat in a cage someone threw into a vacant fenced lot. Took that guy home and kept him. He accidentally bit my finger a few times but I was feeding him by hand and his vision was bad... maybe. In any case it happens, and she dealt with it. She needs to STOP COLLECTING ANIMALS and check the ones she does have and give them love and attention. Hard to do when you’re never there, though! Ughhhhh! :x

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

Do we know for sure if it was sick when she got it, though? I thought it looked healthy, but I don't know much about hamsters.

She also just said on IG stories that she "may have just spent $130" on these cat t-shirts..... she has no problem spending money on herself it seems :roll:

apallan
Learner
Learner

Post by apallan »

Is there anyway she can be investigated for the treatment of animals? Everything dying in her care is a bit scary.

tysm
Learner
Learner

Post by tysm »

And she's off to another pet adoption event to get another Syrian hamster. And she got some "new pets" at the pet expo she went to a few days ago? This chick needs to stop

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

tysm wrote:And she's off to another pet adoption event to get another Syrian hamster. And she got some "new pets" at the pet expo she went to a few days ago? This chick needs to stop
Are you joking?! Damn it!!! :x :x :x

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Why? There's something wrong with her when it seems like she's constantly surprised that pets cost you, and she just gets more and more. If you don't want to pay the medical bills of your pets, don't get any.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

apallan wrote:Is there anyway she can be investigated for the treatment of animals? Everything dying in her care is a bit scary.
please somebody in the US try reporting her. it would take only a look at her twitter to find reasons/proof to investigate.

Return to “K-O”