lindseyrem- Lindsey Rempalski

spaceprinquiss
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: lindseyrem- Lindsey Rempalski

Post by spaceprinquiss »

I think I like Lindsey 20% could like me more if she were more ... I do not know, critic with herself? One thing that bothers me is when she talks about her anxiety as if it were the big thing, what really bothers me is that she tries to give advice on this and that but does not realize that the vast majority do not have the privileges and opportunities that she does, as friends, a good economic and family situation which allows her to access basically all the amount of clothes she has and festivals she goes to, including good doctors and therapists. Also, that taste for indie music seems to me that it's only to look cool, because, I like indie music but I do not close to other genres like pop, + I've heard some of her music in spotify and apparently she has no criteria, listen to any band that says indie in the description (really there are very bad / generic bands)

hunrya20
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hunrya20 »

I actually like Lindsey, was really into her hauls a while back but I'm not really a fan of the new style she has. She's a bit monotone too

Other than that I tune in every once in a while

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

mysticreferee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mysticreferee »

Lindsey dresses soooo fucking ugly now. She went from art hoe to weird try hard emo girl. I highly doubt she ever even listens to any kind of emo music past or present, everything she does is just for the aesthetic. I can’t stand it. But I guess you can’t expect anything less from a rich white girl with money to follow trends and pay for art school at a private uni. Also, lately she’s been wearing the fugliest pants that are basically an updated version of tripp pants lol.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

mysticreferee wrote:Lindsey dresses soooo fucking ugly now. She went from art hoe to weird try hard emo girl. I highly doubt she ever even listens to any kind of emo music past or present, everything she does is just for the aesthetic. I can’t stand it. But I guess you can’t expect anything less from a rich white girl with money to follow trends and pay for art school at a private uni. Also, lately she’s been wearing the fugliest pants that are basically an updated version of tripp pants lol.
[instagram][/instagram]
Honeslty, this isn’t even trendy is just fucking ugly. Cyber punk, tacky, unflattering, 90s? Lol

Thaitlia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thaitlia »

Yessssss, her style used to be so lovely and something that I would love to wear...but now it's so unflattering trendy sigh

mysticreferee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mysticreferee »

Lindsey is such a hypocrite lol. Here’s a reply she deleted to this person. Everything she does is just for the hype, she’s a band wagoner and a poser. Also has a Gucci purse but yay veganism!!
AEE77B61-2DA0-4DD4-A625-B1873300C9E1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

mysticreferee wrote:Lindsey is such a hypocrite lol. Here’s a reply she deleted to this person. Everything she does is just for the hype, she’s a band wagoner and a poser. Also has a Gucci purse but yay veganism!!
**When convenient for her lol
I've always thought she was hypocritical. She posts/retweets a lot of judgey think Twitter about not eating animals/veganism and yet she doesn't even live the lifestyle either.....If it's not all or nothing than why does she think she has the right to be judgey towards others?

p.s. this also shows she's just another trendy, rich, white, oc girl. It's an ongoing joke out here about girls who are 'vegan' and boast about it, but don't actually live the lifestyle.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

mysticreferee wrote:Lindsey is such a hypocrite lol. Here’s a reply she deleted to this person. Everything she does is just for the hype, she’s a band wagoner and a poser. Also has a Gucci purse but yay veganism!!
That's because she cant get trendy bags at Trader Joe's

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

SchruteFarms wrote:
**When convenient for her lol
I've always thought she was hypocritical. She posts/retweets a lot of judgey think Twitter about not eating animals/veganism and yet she doesn't even live the lifestyle either.....If it's not all or nothing than why does she think she has the right to be judgey towards others?

p.s. this also shows she's just another trendy, rich, white, oc girl. It's an ongoing joke out here about girls who are 'vegan' and boast about it, but don't actually live the lifestyle.
I feel like the current state of vegan/vegetarianism is just to seem cool. It is possible to get a brand to do a cruelty free version of your collabo(I.e laMadelynn) , she just doesn't care

mysticreferee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mysticreferee »

Rich white OC girl strikes again...but y’all!! She’s really trying!! She’s doing the best she can for the internet clout! It’ll all be over anyway once being an art hoe goth vegan isn’t cool anymore.......
673B53FE-480C-4299-A50B-5233785D3132.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I’ve always though high waisted stuff looks really bad on Lindsey. The style makes her look a lot wider than she is in my opinion.

violet_schmiolet
Learner
Learner

Post by violet_schmiolet »

SchruteFarms wrote:I’ve always though high waisted stuff looks really bad on Lindsey. The style makes her look a lot wider than she is in my opinion.
I watched some of her old videos and I don't think it's necessarily just the high waist, but the wide fit of the pants she wears. She used to wear skinny jeans and looked great in them. But, as she said in a video recently, "skinny jeans aren't cool anymore" :roll: I guess it's better to look like a brick than not be on trend lol

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

violet_schmiolet wrote:
SchruteFarms wrote:I’ve always though high waisted stuff looks really bad on Lindsey. The style makes her look a lot wider than she is in my opinion.
I watched some of her old videos and I don't think it's necessarily just the high waist, but the wide fit of the pants she wears. She used to wear skinny jeans and looked great in them. But, as she said in a video recently, "skinny jeans aren't cool anymore" :roll: I guess it's better to look like a brick than not be on trend lol
Lmao in that same video I’m pretty sure she also said skinny jeans aren’t flattering- but the wide leg pants are?? The high waisted skirts are more what I was referencing though. They’re not very flattering on her at all and she pretty small

Lola-loca
Learner
Learner

Post by Lola-loca »

The attachment got deleted what did she say?

Thaitlia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thaitlia »

I can't stand Lindsey and her friends sometimes, I just finished watching the London vlog and even though there was barely any footage of their "graphic design work" I can't help but feel they are in the major just for the heck of it? They seem much more interested in social media or fashion and after checking out their graphic design accounts, they aren't that great at graphic design?? Oh well, maybe I'm just being too fussy

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Her “everyday makeup routine” couldn’t be more sponsored. Only using Glossier and Milk Makeup. And I’m like wow this can’t get more sponsored :? Then she pulls the blue apron sponsor. I can’t with this girl. Do people not see through this girl?

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

Anyone else think her new bf looks like a fuck boy? Lol

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

SchruteFarms wrote:Anyone else think her new bf looks like a fuck boy? Lol
What else would you expect from her? He fits her ~asthetic~

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I thought her aesthetic was nerd turned wanna be skater boy not frat boy :rofl:

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

I know this thread is dead lol But I’ve been watching a lot of Kennedy Walsh videos recently. She has a similar asthetic to Lindsey! But Kennedy is way more interesting and not as boring. She’s also very funny! She has great taste in music. She posts pretty frequently too! I highly recommend!

Return to “L-O”