Mallory Ervin

lcds1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin

Post by lcds1 »

I haven't watched in a while but in catching up a bit I caught a vlog where she was crying. I watched the follow-up and she mentions she's having a hard time with stress, fatigue and overwork because she's supporting her entire family. ??? Doesn't Kyle own a valet parking business? Did she mean she's supporting her entire family? Mom (stepmom?) and Dad? Siblings? Confusing. What exactly can she be doing that is supporting her entire family? She's got a pretty big one.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

lcds1 wrote:I haven't watched in a while but in catching up a bit I caught a vlog where she was crying. I watched the follow-up and she mentions she's having a hard time with stress, fatigue and overwork because she's supporting her entire family. ??? Doesn't Kyle own a valet parking business? Did she mean she's supporting her entire family? Mom (stepmom?) and Dad? Siblings? Confusing. What exactly can she be doing that is supporting her entire family? She's got a pretty big one.
There’s no way she supporting her dad and stepmom because they are seriously loaded; she had to mean her, husband and baby. But I’m starting to think Kyle sold his part of the business or it died out or something because she’s made too many references about her being the sole provider the last couple years. (Which I don’t believe either). But she brings this stress on herself I feel like because she likes to be “glam” as she calls it...well that comes with a big price tag. She mentioned something about a lawsuit against her months ago but she never said what it was about or when it would be resolved. Maybe Kyle should get a job again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Just watched her instastory and she said she went to Starbucks and bought all the baristas happy hour drinks and said “I’m not saying this to brag about me doing good but I encourage all of y’all to do the same and find some good to do” she worded it slightly differently but the maybe she just isn’t very articulate but it sounds like she’s assuming her viewers don’t already do that? Lol because I do, I’m sure y’all do and have but most don’t feel the need to go on Instagram and Facebook or Snapchat with a thinly veiled brag? Lol calm down girl

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Just watched her instastory and she said she went to Starbucks and bought all the baristas happy hour drinks and said “I’m not saying this to brag about me doing good but I encourage all of y’all to do the same and find some good to do” she worded it slightly differently but the maybe she just isn’t very articulate but it sounds like she’s assuming her viewers don’t already do that? Lol because I do, I’m sure y’all do and have but most don’t feel the need to go on Instagram and Facebook or Snapchat with a thinly veiled brag? Lol calm down girl

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

ackbellai wrote:I unsubscribed to Mallory a few weeks ago because I LITERALLY couldn't handle her anymore... so annoying and out of touch... but I saw her latest baby essentials video in my recommended videos and watched it, and I'm surprised??? I felt like it was fairly well thought out and genuine? Usually she's too scatterbrained and (for lack of better word) dumb for me, but that video actually wasn't horrible.

That being said, I totally agree with all the comments above. Lmao why she is hiring staff for a YouTube channel that isn't even relevant is beyond me. And how she has all this money to spend all the time is also beyond me. I really can't figure it out.

She just didn’t disclose. She got the Snuggle Me and Hatch products sent to her that I know of for sure. I’m sure she got paid to mention them but she doesn’t disclose anything. Or maybe she doesn’t have to since the entire video wasn’t sponsored. She doesn’t mention anything unless it’s benefitting her somehow

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Also I’m literally cringing at all her shoes on her bed.... that’s absokutely disgusting and she’s a perfect example of white trash with money

Tiger196712
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiger196712 »

Her views just keep going down. Her last video has 11k. Views .Apparently not many are impressed by all her ugly expensive crap . Those things are def not purchased from her you tube money. She can try to fool people all she wants but her views are way to low all the time to afford that lifestyle.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

shoes on the bed...wow...gross...

xoxo-gg
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxo-gg »

Is it safe to say at this point that Kyle’s now not going to launch his big “How To Be Successful On YouTube” blog/website? Am I the only one that is totally baffled how these two never follow through on anything, even though neither of them have jobs?!

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

How many work out outfits does Someone freaking need? And just need to stress how annoying it is that she complains about being a working mom. I work 12 hour shifts 6 days in a row. She IS NOT A WORKING MOM

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

What ever happened to her Say Yes to the Dress episode???

xoxo-gg
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxo-gg »

ackbellai wrote:What ever happened to her Say Yes to the Dress episode???
They probably decided not to aire it when she decided the dress she bought from Kleinfelds wasn’t good enough and had a dress made to suit her needs. Because, you know, why be grateful you were able to afford a nice gown when you could just waste more money instead. I’m glad they didn’t give her the publicity like she wanted!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I like positive people and very much dislike Debbie downers but geez. She tried way too hard to be ghandi lol, because we all know after she posted this she immediately went and spent 500 bucks on Nordstrom. It’s also really weird that you post your own try hard inspo quote. Especially right after her “beautiful people of Nashville” thing and then she pretends like that’s not all she cares about.

xoxo-gg
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxo-gg »

PI88NK wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... efde93.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180930</span><span>/</span><span>03b20ebe32c16a9d66e7a40544efde93</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I like positive people and very much dislike Debbie downers but geez. She tried way too hard to be ghandi lol, because we all know after she posted this she immediately went and spent 500 bucks on Nordstrom. It’s also really weird that you post your own try hard inspo quote. Especially right after her “beautiful people of Nashville” thing and then she pretends like that’s not all she cares about.

So she says being called one of the most beautiful people in Nashville one of the “best days of her life” (which honestly is kind of sad) and talks about how she’s wanted it for years, spends thousands on lash extensions, hair extensions, facial treatments, and Invisalign (which by the way - I work in dental and that treatment is SO unnecessary) and then posts this??? This girl is too much. From the way she acts on social media, I highly doubt she’s concerned about being beautiful on the inside.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Man, I really have some apologizing to do to Mallory. After seeing the designer shoe collection it really opened my eyes to how beautiful she is on the inside. I’ve never seen such a bright shining light in the world and it’s all thanks to Gucci loafers with a tigers face on them (haven’t actually watched the video lol) but I realize that when you have 83 plain white tees and 1097 pairs of the same pants and a Gucci belt you really need options to walk around in to let people know you have money to blow, *ahem* I mean, let’s people know just how amazing your soul is.

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

Beauty lasts for five years?! Ummm I think beauty comes in different forms and I’ve sure as crap have seen plenty of beautiful women who are over 50. The fact she is talking about inside beauty while she spends a small fortune on outside beauty is just so unbelievable. Then posts a luxury shoe collection video. Reminds me of the day she went on about how she isn’t any better than anyone else then posts her highlight reel from miss America!! Lol!!!!!
Who is she trying to attract?? Only the ridiculously wealthy people? Because when she’s says swipe up to purchases these $300 plaid leggings... who actually buys them? Where does she get her money from?! Bc it is NOT from social media.

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

And do people actually like those golden goose shoes? Buying shoes that look used and worn out that ade what? $300? At least? Good grief

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

All I really know about this woman so far is that she NEEEEDS A NEW LASH TECH LOL. They're the worst I've ever seen

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

I love how Mallory constantly prides herself on not caring about what she looks like anymore because she's a mom... but is still actually trying so hard to look good. She acts like letting her body "go" is so liberating, but I think she says those things to cover up for the fact that she just doesn't want to work out anymore. She's still getting her nails, eyelashes, and hair done... she isn't "letting herself go" and she certainly isn't relating to real life moms the way she is desperately trying to.

xoxo-gg
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxo-gg »

Mallory just needs to call it quits with the YT channel. It’s so pointless and not taking off... there’s no consistency with it and nothing exciting ever happens. Remember when she supposedly had “big news” to reveal this past spring? Yeah, she never announced anything. Then she was going to create a clothing and home goods line, that never happened, and Kyle was going to create a website about how to run a “successful” (? He thinks her channel is successful?) YT channel, that never happened. There’s literally nothing interesting about Mallory. She was in the Miss America pageant like ten years ago, did Amazing Race, then was able to get views for her wedding planning and now that’s over. She’s lazy, not driven, and has done absolutely nothing in her life worth watching on YT. All she has going for her is money and there’s only so many shallow people out there who are going to find her shopping hauls, designer shoe collection, and “being glam” interesting enough to waste time watching it on YT.

Return to “Mallory Ervin”