Mallory Ervin

eewilk01
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin

Post by eewilk01 »

Yes, it does feel like she has been in "psuedo labor" for over a month now. I'm honestly tired of it. Just birth that thing already. She knew exactly when she was going to go, but I do think she kept up the "this is it" thing for way too long so she can keep people hooked.

Leslie_Knope
Learner
Learner

Post by Leslie_Knope »

Oh she definitely knew exactly what day her induction was and she has known for awhile now. Interesting that she's been uploading Instagram stories every 30 minutes for months now but today we haven't seen a video in the past 5 hours. Baby is definitely coming tonight!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

She used three lush bath bombs in one bath. I buy lush so those are about 6-9 bucks a pop. She’s just stupidly wasteful. Just senseless. Makes me so mad. I know I shouldn’t care about a 20 dollar bath but if she’s doing that several times a week like she’s snapped before it’s just ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barbiigal862
Learner
Learner

Post by Barbiigal862 »

PI88NK wrote:She used three lush bath bombs in one bath. I buy lush so those are about 6-9 bucks a pop. She’s just stupidly wasteful. Just senseless. Makes me so mad. I know I shouldn’t care about a 20 dollar bath but if she’s doing that several times a week like she’s snapped before it’s just ridiculous.

I can’t even imagine using 3 bombs in 1 bath. Sometimes I think 1 is too much for my skin. $20 baths and $100 face masks every few days ImageImage

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Barbiigal862 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:She used three lush bath bombs in one bath. I buy lush so those are about 6-9 bucks a pop. She’s just stupidly wasteful. Just senseless. Makes me so mad. I know I shouldn’t care about a 20 dollar bath but if she’s doing that several times a week like she’s snapped before it’s just ridiculous.

I can’t even imagine using 3 bombs in 1 bath. Sometimes I think 1 is too much for my skin. $20 baths and $100 face masks every few days ImageImage

Exactly. Those are large and potent. Her sense of smell has to be dead to sit in that water without getting a headache. Like you said those CO2 masks (IMO) don’t make her skin look any better. She slaps on makeup and eats like crap so nothing is going to fix that; not even a 100 dollar mask every other day. She’s absolutely insane

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

Looks like she had a baby boy!
In GG We Trust

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

bringonthejoy wrote:Why was she having people guess what day the baby was going to come when she is having a scheduled c-section? Or is she getting induced today? I can't imagine her being able to push that baby out...

I don't know who I should feel more sorry for... baby boy or his parents. These two idiots are in for a rude awakening. I know this is mean, but it's gonna be funny as hell seeing her raggedy ass struggling, but we already know she'll have a night nurse and help. I don't suppose nursing will work out either as she couldn't even keep her diet in check for 9 months.

I used to LOVE Mallory when she was planning her wedding, but since she's been pregnant she has become unbearable to watch. She has become so unlikable. I think it would have been easier to give her a pass if it seemed like she gave an actual f*ck about her GD. It seems like the only thing she cares about is shopping and eating.

Kyle has also lost a lot of points from me too. I used to find him charming and easier to like than Michael, but I have to say that Michael seems more together and motivated than Kyle who seems to sit around looking like a slob all day. At least Michael makes a point to get dressed everyday. Kyle and Mallory are literally the Beverly HIllbillies.
Beverly Hillbillies Image

I agree. I don’t like Alex and Michael and can’t imagine that I ever will, but I used to wonder why Mallory and Kyle liked them and hung out with them. I thought wow Mallory and Kyle have it all together and are in some ways actual goals buuuuuuut I am thinking the opposite now LOL.

Mallory is a spoiled, dumb, sloppy mess. Kyle is just a big goon. But they spend like millionaires yet beg like they are broke. “Please watch our vlog we worked so hard we need money” [insert Cardi B face shade face here] haha.

All a bunch of desperate losers who don’t wanna get a real job

EllyTube5
Talker
Talker

Post by EllyTube5 »

LOL YES! So desperate it’s sad!! “We worked so hard on these videos”... we’ll stop putting effort into something we don’t want to watch! They lounge around the house all day poking fun at each other and pointing out one another’s flaws, too lazy to even cook a meal besides cheesy eggs themselves. They eat out EVERY SINGLE DAY. Like literally pissing money away it’s unbelievable. Actually makes me mad to see how they throw money away.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

EllyTube5 wrote:LOL YES! So desperate it’s sad!! “We worked so hard on these videos”... we’ll stop putting effort into something we don’t want to watch! They lounge around the house all day poking fun at each other and pointing out one another’s flaws, too lazy to even cook a meal besides cheesy eggs themselves. They eat out EVERY SINGLE DAY. Like literally pissing money away it’s unbelievable. Actually makes me mad to see how they throw money away.
That's the thing too... they DON'T put effort into their videos. They are so poorly made - terrible lighting, shaky camera, weird mismatched background music, awkward cuts, etc. I don't understand why they think they deserve so much when they do so little.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

I remember loving her weight loss / wedding prep videos, but her channel has gone SO downhill since she got married. It's awful.

hg96
Talker
Talker

Post by hg96 »

ackbellai wrote:I remember loving her weight loss / wedding prep videos, but her channel has gone SO downhill since she got married. It's awful.
This is so true. I don't even know what her channel is about anymore

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

She is a walking billboard for all the contracts she gets to advertise products she paid to do.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Y'all, her baby is HUGE. Not that we didn't see that coming, but sheesh.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

ackbellai wrote:Y'all, her baby is HUGE. Not that we didn't see that coming, but sheesh.
any deets on the birth weight? based on pics he does look over 10 lbs. pretty cute though.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

bringonthejoy wrote:
buttaface561 wrote:
ackbellai wrote:Y'all, her baby is HUGE. Not that we didn't see that coming, but sheesh.
any deets on the birth weight? based on pics he does look over 10 lbs. pretty cute though.

Hi is actually quite cute.
He is cute. :mmhmm:
Any news on the birth weight?

EllyTube5
Talker
Talker

Post by EllyTube5 »

He’s 9lbs and I think 15 ounces? She instastoried him and his birth card is visible

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

18 .5 inches length
So he is on the short side. Most babies are 20 -21inches. She didnt have a "big" baby considering she was GD and didnt watch her diet.
Now let's be prepared for all her whining about being fat.

EllyTube5
Talker
Talker

Post by EllyTube5 »

Corgetta_1 wrote:18 .5 inches length
So he is on the short side. Most babies are 20 -21inches. She didnt have a "big" baby considering she was GD and didnt watch her diet.
Now let's be prepared for all her whining about being fat.
She must have gained a lot of weight just because she ate like a elephant. I had GD with my first, I gained 30 pounds on the dot, my baby was 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 inches. Mallory gained over 50 pounds(she said that weeks ago so I can only imagine what she actually gained must be A LOT) and her baby only weighed 1 1/2 more pounds and was shorter.

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

It looks like he is 9lbs even. Short and fat just like Mallory.

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

bringonthejoy wrote:
bellsssss wrote:It looks like he is 9lbs even. Short and fat just like Mallory.
:rofl:

I don't know how she gained that much weight... I know it's possible for some, but I only gained 25 pounds with my first kid and 20 pounds with my second. I can tell you with #2, I ate whatever I wanted. I think she just kept eating and eating and eating to gain that much weight. She's lucky she doesn't have to work... I am short like her. I"m 5'1" and my back was killing me towards the end when I had to sit at my desk and drive home from work... I couldn't imagine how bad it would have been if I gained as much as her.
She's just a pig. They eat out ATLEAST once a day.

Side note all these dumb dumbs are commenting on her insta thinking the baby's name is Ervin based on the card in his crib. :roll:

Return to “Mallory Ervin”