Nicol Concilio

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nicol Concilio

Post by peachiez »

I really wanted to like Nicole when i first saw her. It was Cristine's collab video and I thought she was just gorgeous and seemed mildly amusing? I subbed. Man. I will admit she hasn't done much to upset me besides the whole butt kissing but honestly I can deal with it if she were truly funny. Nicol by herself in a video is not my cup of tea. You can tell she tries too hard, that she tries to be bigger than life it's self. The way she talks just annoys me so bad. I think I could tolerate her with the right people but alone in a video? No thanks. That said, I do feel like outside of youtube she wouldn't be as bad.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She looks like the flying dog from Neverending Story.
Falkor

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Did anyone check her recent video where she went over products she didn't like? Can't help but feel like she's figured out what people say about her. You know, to prove there is stuff she doesn't like so HA on the haters!

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She's claiming to have created/invented the Smashbox Primer Water. But people are noticing her name isn't on the bottle & just the box. Hasn't it been a product for a while now before this "collaboration"? Sketch.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

elleira wrote:She's claiming to have created/invented the Smashbox Primer Water. But people are noticing her name isn't on the bottle & just the box. Hasn't it been a product for a while now before this "collaboration"? Sketch.
Either she's an idiot or she thinks her followers are. Maybe she helped choose the fragrances and/or the special edition bottle artwork, but that's about it.

spacey11
Talker
Talker

Post by spacey11 »

I can’t believe she’s trying to promote sweat belts again. You just look stupid and lose water weight, they do nothing for you girl. As if anyone should take advice from a girl who goes on workout binges for three days every three months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

How is it her dog is both a service dog and an emotional support dog and trained and certified in both in just 2 months?

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

I've heard that in LA it's a big issue for people to fake their dogs being service dogs. That said there's absolutely no way her dog is a certified service dog. I used to work with them at a local facility and the training takes well over a year. On top of that, didn't she say her dog was abused before? While I get her dog might be very sweet and well behaved. However dogs that have been through trauma can be kinda unpredictable. You don't know what could trigger them. While this is okay for a dog that's just a pet, it's not okay for a dog that has a job to do.

The dogs we trained at work were basically trained from the minute they were born. Even then you still had some dogs who were afraid/didn't react well to certain things. Any small issue would lead to them not getting certified.

spacey11
Talker
Talker

Post by spacey11 »

She says her dog has separation anxiety. That’s fine but there’s no way it could also be a service dog while dealing with that. It’s obnoxious how she tries to talk down to people about it on Twitter when she’s just lying.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

I would love to hear what her dog, as an apparent service dog does for her. Service dogs aren't just there to be dogs. They assist, they carry out task that one might not be able to do. If your dog is just there to be a dog when you have anxiety, it's not a service dog. Sorry and this is coming from someone with anxiety.

spacey11
Talker
Talker

Post by spacey11 »

peachiez wrote:I would love to hear what her dog, as an apparent service dog does for her. Service dogs aren't just there to be dogs. They assist, they carry out task that one might not be able to do. If your dog is just there to be a dog when you have anxiety, it's not a service dog. Sorry and this is coming from someone with anxiety.
Same! I have anxiety, and being around my dog who I love makes me feel better. That doesn’t make her a service dog. That’s just what people who love dogs do. She doesn’t perform any service for me and isn’t trained in ways that service animals can help people with anxiety. There are specific methods dogs can learn to support people having a panic attack, but I’m 100% sure her dog that has anxiety itself and doesn’t usually get along with other dogs doesn’t know any of that.

Harleyquinnxx3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Harleyquinnxx3 »

peachiez wrote:Did anyone check her recent video where she went over products she didn't like? Can't help but feel like she's figured out what people say about her. You know, to prove there is stuff she doesn't like so HA on the haters!
I like that she said she has enough to do a look so you can see what she doesn’t like... :roll:

Pretty sure she will be begging for each brands forgiveness in it.

syubsyub0393
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by syubsyub0393 »

I haven't watched her since the HFTT video. I just don't feel like watching her at all lol :roll:

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Anythingforviewss wrote:Image

Her makeup looks so cakey it makes her look so old.

How can she not see, how horrible her extensions look?

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

That blonde hair looks so bad on her with how tan she is. even with how thick her brows are drawn on, you can hardly see them.

apallan
Learner
Learner

Post by apallan »

Her new video explaining her ex/current relationship is a hypocritical mess. Doesn't wanna talk bad about or drag her ex, proceeds to do so. Said she didn't cheat like 800 times, you don't need to say it that many times unless you're trying to convince yourself.
Her tells are so obvious. Can't believe a word she said since she can't review a patchy shadow properly.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

Post by Anythingforviewss »

apallan wrote:Her new video explaining her ex/current relationship is a hypocritical mess. Doesn't wanna talk bad about or drag her ex, proceeds to do so. Said she didn't cheat like 800 times, you don't need to say it that many times unless you're trying to convince yourself.
Her tells are so obvious. Can't believe a word she said since she can't review a patchy shadow properly.
Thank you for letting us know. I refuse to listen to her talk that long lol.

Anyone who gets in a new relationship THAT quickly is guilty of something no question. And she wouldn’t be so defense/triggered if she was innocent

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

Anyone catch the Twitter drama either this morning or yesterday?? I missed it and the person who tweeted her deleted the tweet. Based on Nicol's tweet it seems like someone made a nasty comment to her about her break up with Nick and her being with the new guy. She claims Nick did something awful to her but we just don't know the whole story. She really wants to stop the cheating rumors but she just needs to come out and say what happened because her being with this guy so quickly just seems suspect.

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

Watched the here for the tea video on her always giving kylie cosmetics good reviews and she is sooo annoying. I hate her voice and the way she talks and how fast she talks and the stupid words she says (gor-gina... Really?)

How old is she? I would guess 27 by looking at her idk

Also the way she spells her name irks me. I know it's technically not her fault and more her parents fault but still..

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

She really irritates me. She just loves everything so much!!! Her subs are starting to catch on to her loving everything. Her video for Manny's flop of a palette has many negative comments calling her out on her lying and being deceptive. I finally had to unsubscribe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “K-O”