Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

ay1215
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

Post by ay1215 »

I can't stand it when she says "come THRUUUUU" and stuff...just because you're friends with Jeffree Star doesn't mean you should talk like him! I can't stand it when all these Beauty Gurus try so hard.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Idfwu20 »

Ok, i have a very silly question but I seriously wanna know!!!!

If she has a hooha, does that mean her bf is not gay?

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

What's her real age? Because in an Instagram post, she stated that she is 19, but obviously is now 20 due to her recent birthday. But I don't know what to believe because I'm pretty sure she's mentioned being older in the past. Something that bugs me about Nikita is the way she's always going around acting as if everyone wants her man. She acts as if they haven't broken up numerous times in the past already due to his unfaithfulness.... I think it's more him she should be worrying about. Insecure girls be like.

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle »

Idfwu20 wrote:Ok, i have a very silly question but I seriously wanna know!!!!

Well, she is a woman, so logically her bf is straight (or maybe bi)

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

waterbottle wrote:
Idfwu20 wrote:Ok, i have a very silly question but I seriously wanna know!!!!

Well, she is a woman, so logically her bf is straight (or maybe bi)
yeah, i'm just confused, because idk what straight guy would like a transgender gf? knowing that she used to have a penis. (i don't follow her whatsoever, i don't even know if she changed her you know what or not)
but a lot of weird ppl in this world, so....

Basista182
Debater
Debater

Post by Basista182 »

My fiance just sent me this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ever since she's had her facial surgery, Nikita has become so obnoxious and full of shit. I remember when she was still so shy, sweet and so damn humble. Toss in the implants, lip filler, nose job, ass injections and hooker weave and we've got ourselves a monster. She's so bitchy on social media and literally disses anyone and everyone she can get the chance to diss. I don't get it, all of a sudden she's feeling her new looks and thinks she's Jeffery Star 2.0 in terms of being a c**t. I can't believe how these Youtubers let plastic and followers get to their heads.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

she is being so fucking extra on this benefit trip, it is over the top disgusting

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

I didn't know Nikita when she was Nyc Dragun so I can't really comment on that. I only became aware of Nikita when she did that Joffree Star holiday collection swatch video. I immediately found her to be extra and annoying AF.

Then there seemed to be a couple of scandals that the drama channels covered about how she allegedly snubbed Gorda66 & how Joffree made her skin much darker for one of his new ads.

Nikita's obnoxiousness only seems to get worse based on the various Snapchats from the Benefit trip that I've seen from Manny, Joffree and others. Why did Nikita do henna around her boobs? It looks like bad boob contour from far away but it actually appears to be henna based on what I saw on other recent gurus' snaps.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's so loud and obnoxious and at the end of the day, she constantly wants and needs attention to be on her. Jefferee and Manny don't help by constantly hyping her up and saying how she's "p**sy stunting", so pathetic. And the whole henna thing makes me laugh because Pia Mia did it early last or two years ago around her boobs, so we all know where Nikita got inspiration from. I'm not trying to sound rude, but her extraness and attitude just makes her come across as a gay male that's very "look at me, I'm the shit". Nothing about get screams classy, she's like a baby GiGi Gorgeous now.

delenaj
Stalker
Stalker

Post by delenaj »

does anyone know what happened to that dress jeffreestar gave to nikita on her birthday? she said she was going to wear it for a different birthday celebration but i dont know where to find pics of her wearing it?? help pls

Post by Guest »

Image :busted:

mlovespizza
Learner
Learner

Post by mlovespizza »

I was at a festival the other day, and there was some kind of tv show interviewing people. I overheard guy talking about how an Australian girl named Nikita Dragun was giving him a BJ on a FULL bus, every seat was taken. I don't think he would be lying because he's a nobody and I actually follow him on IG thru tinder.

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

mlovespizza wrote:I was at a festival the other day, and there was some kind of tv show interviewing people. I overheard guy talking about how an Australian girl named Nikita Dragun was giving him a BJ on a FULL bus, every seat was taken. I don't think he would be lying because he's a nobody and I actually follow him on IG thru tinder.
nikita isn't australian though? i'm all for the tea, but that doesn't make sense

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

social_butterfly93 wrote:What's her real age? Because in an Instagram post, she stated that she is 19, but obviously is now 20 due to her recent birthday. But I don't know what to believe because I'm pretty sure she's mentioned being older in the past. Something that bugs me about Nikita is the way she's always going around acting as if everyone wants her man. She acts as if they haven't broken up numerous times in the past already due to his unfaithfulness.... I think it's more him she should be worrying about. Insecure girls be like.
she's 20 but has a fake id

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

Sorry in advance bc I really don't know that much about Mikita, but can someone clarify her whole graduation party for me please?? Lol, like did she actually graduate from somewhere? She's only 20, so it's probably not college, and she's a bit too old to be graduating from high school... Or was the whole thing a joke?

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

Soccerina9111 wrote:Sorry in advance bc I really don't know that much about Mikita, but can someone clarify her whole graduation party for me please?? Lol, like did she actually graduate from somewhere? She's only 20, so it's probably not college, and she's a bit too old to be graduating from high school... Or was the whole thing a joke?
i think she's graduating from fidm or some kind of fashion school with an AA. i doubt she's getting a bachelor's

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

What she's only 20?! I thought early-mid 30's for sure :/

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Lmao she is over here claiming she got a Bachelor of Arts at fidm.. GIRLL. I'm offended only at the fact that I'm attending a state university working my ass off for my BA in American Sign Language and she's over here claiming a BA when her school took what, 2 years? lol ok I'm not mad I just think if you're going to claim what degree you got, get it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

Ive never watched her videos, saw her on laura lees snap chat and I can tell shes a pretentious bitch by the way she walks. They were in a walkway, two random "normal" girls walked in front of her and Gabriel, she gage them a dirty look and proceeded to walk up to laura like she was on a runway. She got a lambo from bellami to hand deliver ugly wigs she collab? Just no. Its all too much.

Return to “K-O”