Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

Re: Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

Post by Guest »

baconandeggs wrote:is it me or she's not as pretty as she used to be : ( i see more of nicolas than nikita
Tbh I feel this way about her and Gigi Gorgeous. Kind of a bummer, considering that they both had facial feminization surgery.

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by baconandeggs »

PrincessArya wrote:
baconandeggs wrote:is it me or she's not as pretty as she used to be : ( i see more of nicolas than nikita
Tbh I feel this way about her and Gigi Gorgeous. Kind of a bummer, considering that they both had facial feminization surgery.
yeah post nose job, a person's nose is still healing after six months, after a year..

it's considered swollen until after a year, so the true shape and form comes after a long long time.

i think Nikita got her surgeries in a rush - nose, jaw, and forehead done all by the same doctor! he didn't take time with her nose, he just took her money really.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

No way that nikkita is 20. He is at least in her mid 20's. That's pathetic to lie so much about your age. And even with all that plastic surgery he still looks manly m. Imo he is juste a gay boy dating other gay boy. I highly doubt that a straight guy would date him.

bubblechan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblechan »

Her “I can be extra in any country” video on Instagram seemed disrespectful to me in a way. I’m not exactly sure what it is like in Japan but I had the impression that it was the kind of country where people don’t show a lot of cleavage and skin in public (besides the obvious like a beach of course). I guess after the Logan Paul news, I just hate seeing people treat Japan like a playground when respect and politeness is so important to the Japanese. It feels like the equivalent of wearing that kind of outfit in a church, it just seems inappropriate? But maybe the area of Japan she was in is more lax, still I’ve never seen anyone dress like that in Japan in public. Happy to be proven wrong though

bubblechan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblechan »

Her “I can be extra in any country” video on Instagram seemed disrespectful to me in a way. I’m not exactly sure what it is like in Japan but I had the impression that it was the kind of country where people don’t show a lot of cleavage and skin in public (besides the obvious like a beach of course). I guess after the Logan Paul news, I just hate seeing people treat Japan like a playground when respect and politeness is so important to the Japanese. It feels like the equivalent of wearing that kind of outfit in a church, it just seems inappropriate? But maybe the area of Japan she was in is more lax, still I’ve never seen anyone dress like that in Japan in public. Happy to be proven wrong though

irdkwhyhonestly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by irdkwhyhonestly »

Lmao look how different

irdkwhyhonestly
Lurker
Lurker

Hey fr tho my wifi is messing with me why can't I post her pic here lmao I'll just use it as a profile picture :o :?

irdkwhyhonestly
Lurker
Lurker

Sorry for the duplicate replies lol. Also, is it just me or are her hips looking extra weird nowadays? She just started posting workout vids on her stories as well. Maybe she's trynna cover up the fact that she got some adjustments done? Idk :?

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

irdkwhyhonestly wrote:Sorry for the duplicate replies lol. Also, is it just me or are her hips looking extra weird nowadays? She just started posting workout vids on her stories as well. Maybe she's trynna cover up the fact that she got some adjustments done? Idk :?
Her body is looking more and more like Kim Kardashian and not in a good way. I noticed her hips too and cringed soooo hard at how strange and deformed they look. She really needs to chill with the injections or she'll end up looking like a mix of Kim and Blacc Chyna. That's not a pretty sight at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

irdkwhyhonestly
Lurker
Lurker

THERE SHE IS BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE OFFENSIVE OUTFITS WTF. Laura's was worse!

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

irdkwhyhonestly wrote:THERE SHE IS BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE OFFENSIVE OUTFITS WTF. Laura's was worse!
Are you talking about her Japan trip outfits?? Because if you are I find her latest one to be highly inappropriate. Like u get she loves her body so much but fuck be a bit more modest.

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

Why do they think this type of shit is ok??? Especially Hillbilly Lee??? Ugh I just can't. I used to really like Nikita but slowly I'm starting to see she is so full of herself and extra at a level that just isn't normal. Stop trying to overcompensate!! We get it, you're a woman now yay for you but damn have some respect. How can her family be okay with this?

Kmanning0977
Learner
Learner

Post by Kmanning0977 »

Nikita Nasty...I just find her gross. She is way over the top and is trying way too hard. You have an interesting platform that you degrade with your need to be extra times 1,000. I don't care your photos or videos. Your surgery makes you look like you sleep in a damn beehive. Nikita Nasty you need to take several seats.

irdkwhyhonestly
Lurker
Lurker

Yes! Exactly! She also provided proof on her stories that she didn't walk around like that all day, sure, she was wearing completely different socks/stockings and shoes, but in that story of hers where she was wearing the slit, she was still within the vicinity of a temple! Like wtf? It was straight-out offensive.

I used to love her so much, I was such a big fan because she was part of the LGBTQ community, and her loving herself was so empowering, but I couldn't agree more! Right now she's being too much! Being extra is all good, but she's on that level where it doesn't make sense anymore. Also, if you really wanted to show appreciation for your culture, and keep saying you love your japanese roots etc., why you gotta go around doing all that? Right??? Even Bretman Rock who's extra as hell is not THAT offensive :x :roll:

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

The comments on her last IG picture were soooooo good. About 90% were people ripping into her about her outfit and her blatant disrespect to the Japanese culture. The saddest thing is that she wasn't even wearing traditional Japanese clothing, it was Chinese. Like how dumb are you to not do your research?? And the leech just sitting there following her lead looking like a complete idiot as well.

irdkwhyhonestly
Lurker
Lurker

That is so true! The whole debate about the non-chinese people wearing chinese clothing has been kinda over ever since that girl on twitter who wore one to prom escalated so bad and chinese people received her wearing it very well, but what Nikita has done lately has been sooooooooooooo offensive I just can't :roll:

Laura's was way worse! That deserves a thread on its own! :x

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

irdkwhyhonestly wrote:That is so true! The whole debate about the non-chinese people wearing chinese clothing has been kinda over ever since that girl on twitter who wore one to prom escalated so bad and chinese people received her wearing it very well, but what Nikita has done lately has been sooooooooooooo offensive I just can't :roll:

Laura's was way worse! That deserves a thread on its own! :x
I made sure to post on her thread as well but I think she has become so completely irrelevant that no one goes in there lol.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

inside or outside the shrine, that outfit was inappropriate and disrespectful. what a logan paul move. :x

i get that nikita wants to be sexy and eye catching at all times, but she forgets that the world doesn't actually revolve around her! if she really "loves her people and her culture", she should be more thoughtful. take some japanese classes. learn the language, history and culture! i doubt she really even cares!

i'm highly suspicious that she is even japanese at all. hasn't she always been confusing and secretive of her race? but all of a sudden she's japanese and she's so in touch with her culture. :roll: :roll: :roll:

just another delusional youtuber. when will they learn?

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

to-be-continued1 wrote:inside or outside the shrine, that outfit was inappropriate and disrespectful. what a logan paul move. :x

i get that nikita wants to be sexy and eye catching at all times, but she forgets that the world doesn't actually revolve around her! if she really "loves her people and her culture", she should be more thoughtful. take some japanese classes. learn the language, history and culture! i doubt she really even cares!

i'm highly suspicious that she is even japanese at all. hasn't she always been confusing and secretive of her race? but all of a sudden she's japanese and she's so in touch with her culture. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I just googled her and it says she is half Mexican and half Vietnamese not Japanese unless the source was wrong but I could've sworn she had mentioned before being vietnamese.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

mrs_bang7 wrote:
to-be-continued1 wrote:inside or outside the shrine, that outfit was inappropriate and disrespectful. what a logan paul move. :x

I just googled her and it says she is half Mexican and half Vietnamese not Japanese unless the source was wrong but I could've sworn she had mentioned before being vietnamese.

i think she mentioned before that she was vietnamese and mexican, but i can't seem to find an original post anymore. some people were mentioning that she later said she was italian and now japanese. which race is next? :roll:

Return to “K-O”