[youtube][/youtube]

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

Post by tired_of_bs »

I go back & forth with her. For one, she seems like a genuinely nice person. As a makeup guru, I'm bored of her tutorials. She has been doing the same technique since years.

thepumpkinqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by thepumpkinqueen »

I thought her latest video seemed fishy since she kept talking about this one skin care brand. Scrolled way down the description box and oh look, sponsored.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

thepumpkinqueen wrote:I thought her latest video seemed fishy since she kept talking about this one skin care brand. Scrolled way down the description box and oh look, sponsored.
She's been talking about Liz Earle since the first time I started watching her (2 years ago). Don't UK creators have to mention 'AD' in the title of their video if its a sponsored one ?
You can see 'AD' flash in the video when she talks about those products.

iswearimnotjudging
Learner
Learner

Post by iswearimnotjudging »

I really enjoy watching Kaushal as she does seem nice and does so on snapchat too but her content is so boring and repetitive now, there's literally no point doing a base routine if we see it in a tutorial every other day, same goes for contouring, etc! :roll: She needs to do some reviews and get some proper content out!!

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

^
totally. I unsubbed to her because I felt like I'd die of boredom if I saw another tutorial with her higlighting & contouring in the Kim K/Drag Queen style

skaros
Learner
Learner

Post by skaros »

What is up with this girl's eyebrows? Why are they so thin? It's not the 90s and they don't suit her at all.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

Does anyone else feel like she applies way too much highlighting concealer and contour product all over her face that there's no point in putting foundation ? She might as well save her $$$

nsalehi11
Learner
Learner

Post by nsalehi11 »

I used to really like her but she's so boring now! Also, I'm so amazed at how fast she reached 1 million subscribers. :o

thepumpkinqueen
Learner
Learner

I enjoyed her vlog, I hope she does more of those. I so super surprised by how much she gets done on her face. Can someone explain what all she did?

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

thepumpkinqueen wrote:I enjoyed her vlog, I hope she does more of those. I so super surprised by how much she gets done on her face. Can someone explain what all she did?
Haven't seen it, Kaushal said its a boring so I avoided seeing it :P But maybe I'll see it now.

iswearimnotjudging
Learner
Learner

Post by iswearimnotjudging »

She did a favourites video, really hoping she branches out and does some reviews now

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

thepumpkinqueen wrote:I enjoyed her vlog, I hope she does more of those. I so super surprised by how much she gets done on her face. Can someone explain what all she did?
I saw the vlog...so many feet shots and not much of activity shots....Anyways, she was getting a facial done. Whatever was being done was pretty normal in the facial process....

thepumpkinqueen
Learner
Learner

I like that she hugs her fans, she seems legit interested and happy to meet them.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

What was the point of that 'My Recent Trip to India' video. 90% of the shots were of her in a hotel room. It wouldn't have made a difference if she hadnt carried her camera and just filmed a narration of her experience after returning home. The footage of her meeting fans is available on the YTFF channel (so she can add those,if needed)

AlexandraMW
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexandraMW »

tired_of_bs wrote:What was the point of that 'My Recent Trip to India' video. 90% of the shots were of her in a hotel room. It wouldn't have made a difference if she hadnt carried her camera and just filmed a narration of her experience after returning home. The footage of her meeting fans is available on the YTFF channel (so she can add those,if needed)
I've seen her in Lilly's vlog from India. She could've vloged a lot more, obviously it wasn't impossible since other people vloged constantly throughout the event.
"Could you stop being a bitch for a second?"

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

AlexandraMW wrote:
tired_of_bs wrote:What was the point of that 'My Recent Trip to India' video. 90% of the shots were of her in a hotel room. It wouldn't have made a difference if she hadnt carried her camera and just filmed a narration of her experience after returning home. The footage of her meeting fans is available on the YTFF channel (so she can add those,if needed)
I've seen her in Lilly's vlog from India. She could've vloged a lot more, obviously it wasn't impossible since other people vloged constantly throughout the event.
yea, exactly. i wonder why noone pointed out what a bad video it was in the comments

rj_shaw
Learner
Learner

Post by rj_shaw »

tired_of_bs wrote:
thepumpkinqueen wrote:I thought her latest video seemed fishy since she kept talking about this one skin care brand. Scrolled way down the description box and oh look, sponsored.
She's been talking about Liz Earle since the first time I started watching her (2 years ago). Don't UK creators have to mention 'AD' in the title of their video if its a sponsored one ?
You can see 'AD' flash in the video when she talks about those products.
Somebody pointed that out in the comments section that the video should mention AD and there was a huge discussion on it. Kaushal deleted the whole thread.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

I came across this comment thread in her March favorites. Kaushal was raving about how the Ameliorate body scrub helped her chicken skin...

thoughts ? shouldn't she go to a dermatologist for skin problems

amani
Debater
Debater

Post by amani »

She seems to be running out of ideas - one brand makeup tutorials? Wasn't that a video trend like 3-4 years ago? I doubt anyone wants to watch that kind of thing now. :|

Return to “K-O”