Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

Post by Libby_UK »

I found photos online too, legally. There's no watermark or copyright information. PM me if anyone wants to see!!

Katrina_kaif
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Katrina_kaif »

@candycrush how did you find them? I'd like to see!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Weird that she wants to ban them.. we have seen them
Now and even a judge and jury will agree that the collar thing (unfitted) was a huge fail for someone whose income is derived from photos.

Why doesn’t she see a stylist!!!

She invites all these comments. People expect to see a makeup artist looking very good on her engagement.

She cannot van the pics as they weren’t copyrighted.

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

it's ok guys we will wait for her to publish them, she will do that soon I guess.

(let's not drag this photo thing, it's making me uncomfortable lol. )

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Katrina Kaif- DM me and let me know if Salman is a good kisser or not. (Sorry lame joke)

Did you see Kaushals latest outfit? I wish I could advise her on how to dress for her shape. She has no clue.
Vex has 172k followers?? How? All he does is bore me with his universe quotes and be positive. He's so boring I bet watching paint dry would be more stimulating

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

Candycrush wrote:Katrina Kaif- DM me and let me know if Salman is a good kisser or not. (Sorry lame joke)

Did you see Kaushals latest outfit? I wish I could advise her on how to dress for her shape. She has no clue.
Vex has 172k followers?? How? All he does is bore me with his universe quotes and be positive. He's so boring I bet watching paint dry would be more stimulating
i find them both boring and his recent rant about trolls who are jealous of her and their relationship shows how big headed they both are about their success well hers really he just tags along an his only job seems to be patrolling her insta for hate comments, i think her insta fame is nearing the end and they think the marriage will attract more interest her vlogs are boring now and hundreds of girls out there are better than her doing the same vlogs or ig posts. Its like those people who go on love island or towie and think they are celebs and too good to get a proper job and have to live on selling rubbish on insta, she is a pretty girl and has done well with her vlogs but she has not moved forward just the same old flying out somewhere on behalf of some beauty company, even looks wise she has not improved herself for eg could have vlogged her attempt to lose weight for her wedding and her diet and exercise tips and more on her day to day activities

Katrina_kaif
Learner
Learner

Post by Katrina_kaif »

Totally agree! so many girls struggle with weight issues. It would be so nice if she filmed videos on her meal plans or fitness, what she is doing to lose weight.

She seems insecure about her weight from all the pictures she takes and her vlogs where she never shows her body and her boyfriend constantly standing up for her on social media. So I don't understand why she acts like shes super confident. Fans would be able to relate to her more if she was more honest. There is nothing to be ashamed about if you're uncomfortable about your weight.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Vex's posts are mostly generic platitudes and quotes. I'm betting most of his subs are Kaushal's subs too, and maybe the rest are bought.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Just a heads up everyone, Vex put on his Insta story that he's going to start doing things legally. I have an inkling he's been trying to get all our details due to another incident I can't really discuss. He's now deleted it, but he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

I think he needs to be reminded that calling his girlfriend fat isn't a crime. It's freedom of speech, no one has harassed or intimidated her. Good luck trying to win a case against barristers you elephant ears.

From now don't post upload any photos of her, it's been reported to Admin there's been someone pretending to be a female on this thread trying to get our personal names etc.

Aww don't be angry jug ears and fatty, just look down to your bracelets and trust the universe.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

For what it is worth, legal action against copyright infringement can't be sought without registration of the work: https://jux.law/why-you-must-register-a-copyright/

Also, one would need to prove monetary damages in order to put a value on the infringement suit. :tu: I don't see where the person sharing the photo made a dime off of it and proving value of damages to one's brand or business is almost impossible.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

He is showing his true colours, he's trying to get all the members names lol. He's really dense, he thinks we are breaking the law by talking about his girlfriend.

It just goes to show all his crap about trusting the universe and positive vibes are nonsense. He leaves all his passive aggressive comments on her SM when someone posts anything critical, when I bet he's seething inside. The little weasel with his ugly arse ears.

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

hey guys, just letting you know that there's nothing ''serious'' going on between me and Kaushal, Vex + others. I had to deal with a mistake I've done, which I regret. Just wanted to make you aware about the consequences after your online actions. Learn from my mistake and nope they, are not to blame for really. I was the one to mess up.

We will just wait for them to tell us about their marriage or whatever in the future.

Also I wasn't been threatened to say this, this is what I feel like and the situation got me so much.

Sorry if I was making anyone uncomfortable here,
also thank you for anyone who tried to make me feel okay. :love2:

It's all over. Hope no one talks about this again. I'm out!! :)

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

The majority of people are not hating her and most of the views should be taken by them as beneficial to their content with all his positive quotes he does not seem to take his own advice.

i recently started watching syedandsham's vlogs and shamalah is so pretty and she looks great because she dresses well for her shape and seems confident on the camera, really enjoyed watching them togeather.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Exactly sham is very pretty and dresses really well. However, Kaushal could be in denial, maybe she thinks she's thin so squeezes in those horrid jersey bodycons.

Vex can't follow his own advice but wants everyone to buy his bracelets. Out of respect for Pinkychops I Won't talk about it anymore, but vex you will always be a little man bitch. Remember to take a bag of flour on your wedding night and trust the universe!

Ok I'm done x

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

To anyone who's thinking of buying her bracelets, the site mantraband.com is the exact thing as hers, but with more sayings and way cheaper!

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

did anyone vex's Instagram story. he has written his family needs him at this point of time. and he will be unable to post until further notice! lol! i wonder what happened all of a sudden :D

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

arnica12 wrote:did anyone vex's Instagram story. he has written his family needs him at this point of time. and he will be unable to post until further notice! lol! i wonder what happened all of a sudden :D
How will we cope without his quotes? :rofl:

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

kaushal has put up a photo of her curtain dress last year at cannes, wonder why she did not go this year, her new long straight hair extensions do not suit her short body i feel her ig interest will slowly die down nothing interesting to show same old photos of her daily look and promoting high street brands which we have no interest in,

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

queen rania wrote:kaushal has put up a photo of her curtain dress last year at cannes, wonder why she did not go this year, her new long straight hair extensions do not suit her short body i feel her ig interest will slowly die down nothing interesting to show same old photos of her daily look and promoting high street brands which we have no interest in,
That dress was another epic fail... she needs a stylist fast. This cut doesn’t flatter her at all. She cannot choose her own clothes. I know she is reading this -

help yourself & take some feedback - you need a few stylists until you get it right...

Most are FREE ..

Use your reach to find a good stylist... you look ridiculous...

:rofl:

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

Rosy100 wrote:
queen rania wrote:kaushal has put up a photo of her curtain dress last year at cannes, wonder why she did not go this year, her new long straight hair extensions do not suit her short body i feel her ig interest will slowly die down nothing interesting to show same old photos of her daily look and promoting high street brands which we have no interest in,
That dress was another epic fail... she needs a stylist fast. This cut doesn’t flatter her at all. She cannot choose her own clothes. I know she is reading this -

help yourself & take some feedback - you need a few stylists until you get it right...

Most are FREE ..

Use your reach to find a good stylist... you look ridiculous...

:rofl:
even asking for advice in most stores is useful
Last edited by queen rania on Mon May 28, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “K-O”