Karima McKimmie

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Karima McKimmie

Post by snap2it »

forgot wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:26 pm
snap2it wrote:While so many people are out of work. Karima has finally found the perfect cardi to sloth around the house in. The price? $480 euros which is about $807 Australian dollars. So relatable.
Woot. Read the room child. They own the apartment she used to I assume rent a studio. She was always posting her going to expensive restaurants when I used to follow her. She is just rich and lives to show it off. God imagine what her wedding dress will cost!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I know she likes to show off her wealth.

I think she's trolling me with her over priced cardigan!

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by macnoodle69 »

This isn't just on Karima, but considering she recently did an empties, I cannot stand the bare minimum pathetic

"DoNt FoRGet 2 ReCYcLE" in her description bar

Listen, I know it must be so difficult to be a content creator and script yourself, ya poor dear, but maybe put some fucking effort in to mention Terracycle for those hard to recycle beauty products, how Mecca has bins for them (get yaself that sweet Mecca plug and $$$)

Or if you're destashing anything why not mention specifically organisations people can donate too as well as how to recycle/upcycle etc

Seriously, these beauty youtubers have such a big hand in plastic pollution and over consumption it's pretty stomach turning.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I sum up Karima's personality as "being rich makes me QuIrKy and SoPhIsTiCated". She has no relatability and her her social media presence has much left to be desired.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I find her very condescending in her videos. What makeup techniques work for her, may not work for others. And we all don't sit around under studio lights all day or use a camera with a soft lense!

Mental health is very important and shouldn't be dis regarded, but so many people have lost their jobs in this tough time. Meanwhile Karima has finally cut her (whether or not she paid for that is another question) and is too busy posing in the camera to care about the outside world.

I did notice that she is no longer with Max Connectors.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

All she's been doing for the past few months is hauling expensive clothing. 300 for a cardigan? Gimme a break and the multiple hair appointments? She definitely is out of touch with reality

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

she's looking off in her new video lol not sure what it is exactly - the hair, brows, or muddy makeup. Maybe all of the above?
BANNED

:hugs:

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

She looks rather grody and sallow, and...pushing 50 all at once? I don't understand

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

Huh, Princess Karima manually approves her comments on Youtube. No wonder each video takes her an age to upload

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

macnoodle69 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:35 am
Huh, Princess Karima manually approves her comments on Youtube. No wonder each video takes her an age to upload
Wowwww she is so insecure if she’s that controlling about comments.

Also the fact that she actually has time to do that speaks volumes...

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

Honestly, I'm not overly surprised. I always thought her comment section was pretty small considering how many views and how popular she is. That and in her credit she tends to respond to a fair few across her platforms.

Still.

Also now that someone pointed out how scripted her videos are, it makes me fucking cringe when she tells jokes. In her latest video when she was like "I will find you, my eyelids and I will find you and ... kidding kiddingkidding *finger eye points*"
OOOOOOFFFF so cringe when you can hear how scripted it is.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her last video was so cringy and her eyebrows look horrible. Karima sees YT as a vessel to make money even tho she's rich but she lacks the natural charisma or engagement. Even when she claims to love a product it seems so "cold" and icy? Idk if that makes any sense. She probably feels like she's doing us a favor when she does decide to upload.

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

Seems a bit late to the party with a zoom tutorial and how to set up a good zoom space at home?

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

macnoodle69 wrote:Seems a bit late to the party with a zoom tutorial and how to set up a good zoom space at home?
I can't see it ImageImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

I thought the "Darlings" thing was to poke fun at Charlotte Tilbury

Nope - seems like Karima is now adopting it and it is so grating and sounds so forced and fake.

Stop, please.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her new videos are so..unrealistic. She acted like she haf to adjust her life to the pandemic while she's eating 70 dollar dinners and getting her hair done every other week

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

macnoodle69 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:15 pm
I thought the "Darlings" thing was to poke fun at Charlotte Tilbury

Nope - seems like Karima is now adopting it and it is so grating and sounds so forced and fake.

Stop, please.
I hate it! It's so condescending.

Expect to see more deodorant sponsored ads in upcoming videos. I've seen smaller youtubers advertise the same deodorant in many videos. It appears to be some condition of the sponsorship that you have to feature the deodorant many times.

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

snap2it wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:13 am

I hate it! It's so condescending.

Expect to see more deodorant sponsored ads in upcoming videos. I've seen smaller youtubers advertise the same deodorant in many videos. It appears to be some condition of the sponsorship that you have to feature the deodorant many times.

If she is even remotely interested in promoting something sustainable, plastic free etc then I'll honestly take it. A lot of these influencers can do a lot of good by doing bare minimum mentions of things like Terracycle, plastic free options all people use (like deoderant, perfume, shampoo etc).

I just hope it ramps up honestly.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is doing the Venguary challenge because it's the "trendy hot-girl" thing to do lol. The food looks miserable though.

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

That was a decent video on accutane, actually. I'm mildly dreading when I get off the pill in future because of breaking out

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

macnoodle69 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:26 am
That was a decent video on accutane, actually. I'm mildly dreading when I get off the pill in future because of breaking out
Don’t worry it won’t happen right after you stop and won’t come back as bad as before. If it does come back -big IF- it’ll start as just a pimple here and there. I took accutane 10 years ago and my acne came back a little but not like before and I haven’t gotten any of my backne again which was way worse than my face.

Return to “K-O”