Olivia Jade

sleepiestbean

Re: Olivia Jade

Post by sleepiestbean »

came here just to say how weird the latest vlog was. i usually think she's pretty harmless but she was super obnoxious and a little rude in that one. what was with all the swearing? i don't care about people swearing, but from her it just seems really unnatural?

sleepiestbean

Post by sleepiestbean »

her latest vlog was very emma chamberlain except it works for emma and not for olivia

it was actually kinda cringe

sleepiestbean

Post by sleepiestbean »

lol someone in the comments wrote "i can tell you've been watching a lot of emma chamberlain"

beautygirl1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by beautygirl1 »

Made an account just to post this, but I've always found her to be kind of obnoxious. Not in an obvious way, but like she wants to try and pretend to be humble while still bragging about her life. I go to school with and run in a similar circle as her sister, who a lot of people dislike because she and her friends act very stuck up and elitist. They're all known for talking about how rich they are and not having much personality besides that. Still, I don't know her that well, so I can't really make any comments of my own. I think when Olivia ends up in college (I won't mention the name, though it's very obvious where she's going), she's going to either become friends with a similar group as her sister's or hopefully become a bit more humble when she realizes a lot of people at our school were raised in a very similar fashion and with the same money/privilege and don't feel the need to brag about it all the time.

daintygloss
Learner
Learner

Post by daintygloss »

beautygirl1 wrote:Made an account just to post this, but I've always found her to be kind of obnoxious. Not in an obvious way, but like she wants to try and pretend to be humble while still bragging about her life. I go to school with and run in a similar circle as her sister, who a lot of people dislike because she and her friends act very stuck up and elitist. They're all known for talking about how rich they are and not having much personality besides that. Still, I don't know her that well, so I can't really make any comments of my own. I think when Olivia ends up in college (I won't mention the name, though it's very obvious where she's going), she's going to either become friends with a similar group as her sister's or hopefully become a bit more humble when she realizes a lot of people at our school were raised in a very similar fashion and with the same money/privilege and don't feel the need to brag about it all the time.
really? i thought her sister would be nice...

daintygloss
Learner
Learner

Post by daintygloss »

beautygirl1 wrote:Made an account just to post this, but I've always found her to be kind of obnoxious. Not in an obvious way, but like she wants to try and pretend to be humble while still bragging about her life. I go to school with and run in a similar circle as her sister, who a lot of people dislike because she and her friends act very stuck up and elitist. They're all known for talking about how rich they are and not having much personality besides that. Still, I don't know her that well, so I can't really make any comments of my own. I think when Olivia ends up in college (I won't mention the name, though it's very obvious where she's going), she's going to either become friends with a similar group as her sister's or hopefully become a bit more humble when she realizes a lot of people at our school were raised in a very similar fashion and with the same money/privilege and don't feel the need to brag about it all the time.
really? i thought her sister would be nice...

kanemirami
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kanemirami »

sleepiestbean wrote:lol someone in the comments wrote "i can tell you've been watching a lot of emma chamberlain"
Emma didn't invent this. Because we can say Emma watched too much Tana's video.

dancingcat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dancingcat »

is she really definitely going to college?

its_me_95
Learner
Learner

Post by its_me_95 »

dancingcat wrote:
is she really definitely going to college?
I was wondering about this too... doesn't really seem like she is that smart or like college is really on her radar, and I don't think I've ever heard her mention going?

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

In her latest vlog she nonchalantly says she hadn't had her period in so long
Shock horror, that's what happens when your lunch consists of a single tiny taco (earlier in the vlog - a successful sponsorship by hello fresh, she doesn't even show the final product)

What an inspiration

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

glamdamage wrote:In her latest vlog she nonchalantly says she hadn't had her period in so long
Shock horror, that's what happens when your lunch consists of a single tiny taco (earlier in the vlog - a successful sponsorship by hello fresh, she doesn't even show the final product)

What an inspiration
yeah i was gonna come here to comment on what a horrible sponsorship that was lmao. she didn't even use the ingredients they sent her for the recipe because she's "picky" .... so she literally just made the meat and put it in the taco shell. if i was someone working for hellofresh i'd be annoyed that she couldn't even be bothered to make the recipe or show the final product on camera. it was a pathetic sponsorship, you could tell she doesn't care and just needed to insert a clip of it as part of the deal.

i used to really like her older videos (mainly because her life seems fascinating) but now she seems so entitled, fake, and just really self-absorbed idk. maybe she was always like that and was just better at hiding it in the older videos lol.

and yeah the period comment.... that's not good. again, she didn't seem to really care. just happy that her boobs are bigger now apparently :roll:

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

glamdamage wrote:In her latest vlog she nonchalantly says she hadn't had her period in so long

What an inspiration
I really think she has an eating disorder. Whether she realizes it or not, beats me. But she needs to stop glamorizing it.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I like watching olivia because I love rich youtubers but idk how people can't see that she's rude, entitled, selfish and fake. She has always been like this, she tries to act all sweet in her videos but she's a terrible actress lol I don't think she does a good job at hiding her real personality at all

allycooper554
Talker
Talker

Post by allycooper554 »

ALeigh409 wrote:

What an inspiration
I really think she has an eating disorder. Whether she realizes it or not, beats me. But she needs to stop glamorizing it.
I get the same vibe from her sister as well

MiSSiizZ+
Learner
Learner

Post by MiSSiizZ+ »

How? I want to know.
allycooper554 wrote:
ALeigh409 wrote:

What an inspiration

btom
Learner
Learner

Post by btom »

Surprised to hear about her sister. She seems nice and not about the whole typical LA rich people scene but I guessss not!!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Her having an eating disorder would have nothing to do with whether she was nice or caught up in that scene lol

allycooper554
Talker
Talker

Post by allycooper554 »

MiSSiizZ+ wrote:How? I want to know.
allycooper554 wrote:
ALeigh409 wrote:

What an inspiration
She thinner than Olivia, olivia is always complementing her on how perfect she is and everytime they eat in the vlogs, they eating the same thing

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner

Post by bigfatgoalie »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Her having an eating disorder would have nothing to do with whether she was nice or caught up in that scene lol
I think they were referring to an earlier comment someone had made about Bella being kinda bitchy

makeupmagic78
Talker
Talker

Post by makeupmagic78 »

Whats up with her and Kian? There is a comment about him on every video since the off roading dirt vlog and some comments on her pics as well..

Return to “Olivia Jade”