Olivia Jade

Re: Olivia Jade

Post by Guest »

ayemtee wrote:Soooo just saw her dorm tour. Honestly, props to her for living in the dorms when she could just as easily live at home or get an off-campus apartment. I know living on campus as a freshman is part of the experience and allows her to meet new people, make friends, and branch out -- I'm just wondering if Olivia is down-to-earth enough to consider befriending her peers.
Agree with you that it's nice that she is living in a dorm.
But I was laughing/cringing so hard when watching her dorm tour, there was ZERO actual college, study stuff in that room. Lol

hummuslover
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hummuslover »

following <3

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

Her new haul is basically her saying how every single thing is not her style "but still cute" and she will probably never wear them lol

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

she's been getting a lot of 'hate' comments lately. her latest video and that spons ig post. i can't when her deluded fans said that she's hard-working. tbh, i don't think it's hate when ppl are calling her out on her bs.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Her latest videos are atrociously bad.

skyandbuildings
Learner
Learner

Post by skyandbuildings »

Shane talking about narcissism in his first Jake Paul video and flashing Olivia's face on the screen was amazing.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

If everything in your dorm was supplied for free by Amazon. It's sponsored by Amazon.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Lol so she's sponsored by amazon they furnished her entire dorm room for free but then she goes and says in her new video that all the phone chargers she buys off amazon break and she should just get one from apple. Probably not a good idea to say that about products from a company that sponsors you

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

half_pint wrote:Lol so she's sponsored by amazon they furnished her entire dorm room for free but then she goes and says in her new video that all the phone chargers she buys off amazon break and she should just get one from apple. Probably not a good idea to say that about products from a company that sponsors you
very ungrateful, you can tell she is spoiled rotten by her filthy rich parents. plus that she has no common sense, what's new :D

coudes
Learner
Learner

Post by coudes »

she wants a part time assistant to help her with the PO box and packages :rofl:

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

Damn... She's already rich and yet she still gets free stuff just because. She's just a walking advertisement now with how much sponsored videos she has on her youtube (not to mention her ig posts) Even her fans are starting to call her out on it.

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

She was in Brandon Cavillo's newest video and it was really unpleasant

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

style savvy wrote:She was in Brandon Cavillo's newest video and it was really unpleasant
what happened?

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

coudes wrote:she wants a part time assistant to help her with the PO box and packages :rofl:
omg what a joke. can someone from GG become her assistant so we can get the inside scoop on how much of a spoiled brat she really is? :rofl:

Lexidarling
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexidarling »

ok can we talk about how she literally eats out or postmates all 3 meals a day I can’t

Victoria21
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria21 »

i wonder what kind of grades she is getting in college. honestly i can not imagine her being that great of a student

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

Another SPONSORED video zzz

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

amberr-bb wrote:Another SPONSORED video zzz
Someone complained explaining why people are disappointed by the sponsored videos and Olivia replied something like "totally understand hun love you"

THE NERVE

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ Lol Olivia is a huge bitch. I have no idea how there's anyone out there who has ever bought her little "sweet" act

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

she made a snapchat story a couple weeks ago where she basically said that she knows everyone is annoyed at all the sponsored videos and that she is too and when she said yes to them, she just thought about how much she liked the brands and didn't think about her schedule and how many sponsored videos would be back to back and that she wanted everyone to know that she hears the criticism and that she feels the same way and there will be a big break in sponsored content after this

she also said (i think on twitter?) that she just hired an assistant (honestly i'm surprised she didn't have one before? i feel like every youtuber has an assistant lol) so maybe her new assistant can help her keep track of her calendar so she can keep track of her sponsorships and stuff more easily so they don't get out of hand again

the weirdest part about her sponsorships though is that she says she only takes deals with brands that she likes, but she actually picks really weird ones. like why would she take a sponsorship with smile direct club? she has perfect teeth and i guarantee she's never used the service. why would she take a sponsorship with amazon fashion and then say "i didn't know amazon sold like, real clothes!" so many times in the video. it's hard to trust that she actually only takes sponsorships with brands that she loves when she picks such bizarre sponsorships and then makes it clear that she's never used the service before.

Return to “Olivia Jade”