Olivia Jade

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Olivia Jade

Post by gretucci »

juicysweatsuits wrote:Ugh I guess she is just so boring no one even talks about her anymore?!?! lol. what did you guys think of her video "Teaching My Mom Slang Terms" :roll: :rofl: Seemed so fake when she was like "I don't use this term..." like all holier than thou, trying to act so innocent in front of her mom. We all know you are not this perfect innocent white child who doesn't speak one mean word out of their mouth (like the person she tries to be). :FU:
That video last year was funny but it was too forced this time around. Also, the makeup tutorial she posted a few hours ago looks exactly like all the ones she's done in the past with the too faced foundation and orange bronzer. Girl you're pretty but boring as hell

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

i hate when she does makeup videos now. they're so much less interesting to me than her vlogs or even her sponsored lulus hauls. she's a pretty girl, and i actually like her a lot, but you can tell that she gets her makeup done when she needs a full glam look. she doesn't seem used to doing it herself at all anymore, and especially not on camera.

like, this harsh contour that she does isn't cute at all to me from the side

and she had her mirror so low that it was impossible to tell what she was doing with her eye makeup lol

i hope she does more interesting stuff this year. i don't think i'll watch many more of her makeup vids.

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner

Post by bigfatgoalie »

I find that she copies shani grimmond a LOT. the products, the make up looks, the louuuud outros :(

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

She’s so pretty to me but that makeup looked so so bad :(

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

nicole7
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nicole7 »

I know her ex boyfriend personally and he told me how olivia acts in real life and its 50 x worse than what you guys are saying. She definitely needs a reality check and needs to stop acting so entitled just because her family is wealthy.

daintygloss
Learner
Learner

Post by daintygloss »

nicole7 wrote:I know her ex boyfriend personally and he told me how olivia acts in real life and its 50 x worse than what you guys are saying. She definitely needs a reality check and needs to stop acting so entitled just because her family is wealthy.
what kinds of things does she do in real life? Cause on camera she's all like omg my families rich but im really grateful and i never brag and seems like this sweet girl.

nicole7
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nicole7 »

daintygloss wrote:
nicole7 wrote:I know her ex boyfriend personally and he told me how olivia acts in real life and its 50 x worse than what you guys are saying. She definitely needs a reality check and needs to stop acting so entitled just because her family is wealthy.
what kinds of things does she do in real life? Cause on camera she's all like omg my families rich but im really grateful and i never brag and seems like this sweet girl.
she basically doesnt talk to people that are on the same "level" as her and is very rude even if she doesnt mean to be.

hmiska
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hmiska »

I thought she used to seem really genuine but now comes off as extremely stuck-up and unrelatable. I will admit she is GORGEOUS though and I'm super jealous of her life.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

nicole7 wrote:
daintygloss wrote:
she basically doesnt talk to people that are on the same "level" as her and is very rude even if she doesnt mean to be.
wow, she's so rude. You can tell only by watching her video in olivia jade's channel that the way she acts in her videos is totally fake, she's a total bitch and rude af

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

Is it normal to wear headphones while getting your nails or whatever done? Personally think it’s so rude :p

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Can't help but roll my eyes at the food shots in vlogs, she always shows omelettes with bacon and cheese then some takeout? and barely eats anything else
Don't they have a chef? They could use one

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

I always sensed a bitchy vibe from her but ever since someone pointed out on this thread that her ex said she acts completely the opposite off camera like a conceited entitled bitch, I can totally see it now. I see it in all of her videos and the way she talks. This sweet persona she’s putting out ain’t fooling anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

I'm not a fan of her personality, but I mean... she could be worse. Her mom is a famous actress, her dad is a famous designer, and I think their house is around 10 million or something like that. Honestly I bet she's not as bad as half the kids with rich and famous parents.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Another joke of a What I eat in a day
I don't even know what to say *shrug* Self proclaimed picky eaters just piss me off
And I get a bad vibe from her recently, as you guys said she's way more bitchy

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

Take a shot every time she says "I'm a picky eater" lol.
Lately everything she does, posts, or makes a video about just makes her seem extremely spoiled and conceited. She went to some fancy tropical resort for a 3 day weekend. I mean, who does that? And the way that she was going about her packing in the video leading up to it SERIOUSLY ticked me off.

wbumillie
Learner
Learner

Post by wbumillie »

juicysweatsuits wrote:Ugh I guess she is just so boring no one even talks about her anymore?!?! lol. what did you guys think of her video "Teaching My Mom Slang Terms" :roll: :rofl: Seemed so fake when she was like "I don't use this term..." like all holier than thou, trying to act so innocent in front of her mom. We all know you are not this perfect innocent white child who doesn't speak one mean word out of their mouth (like the person she tries to be). :FU:
oh I bet she uses those terms all the time. she definitely seems like one of those try hards who thinks throwing out slang and profanity every two words will make you appear cooler :roll:
bitchin’ 24/7

redfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by redfrog »

I'm surprised there aren't more posts about her.

I find her vlogs so interesting because of her life... but you can tell she is kind of sheltered and naive because of her family's money. I appreciate that she mentions things that are not so expensive and unattainable to her viewers, like she made 2 videos that were called "ballin' on a budget" and I thought they could actually be useful, but she seems to get on the topic of expensive items a lot. She says things like "Not everyone can afford a really expensive purse but I want to invest in a really good one." Or she will nonchalantly mention her hair stylist coming to her home. I can't tell if she wants to show off her money, or she is just so used to the lifestyle that it's nothing to her. Regardless I don't think she is really genuine when talking about affordable items but at least she is trying to throw them in there lol. She is totally unrelatable but it is still interesting, I don't always want to watch the same thing again and again. Regardless you can tell her life is really focused on her wealth.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

I honestly thought she was a sweet girl - I feel duped! :(

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Her new video........."Spend the night with me", seriously? Why the title? What's wrong with standard, boring (I can't believe people make these videos in freaking 2018) Night Routine? :roll:

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

double post, sorry

edit: eh, I watched, she explains why she doesn't want to do the standard night routine. Ok, I get it.
Btw it's sponsored by Hello Fresh. At least I don't have to see gross omelettes this time around :rofl:

Return to “Olivia Jade”