MouldyFruit

SayWhat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MouldyFruit

Post by SayWhat »

Someone mentioned in the Fleur thread what a vile person she is. She does seem like she is a total bitch. I came across this pic her friend instagrammed.

takenbythesea
Talker
Talker

Re: MouldyFruit

Post by takenbythesea »

I used to really like this girl... I first started reading her blog about 3 years ago, I tweeted her and she was so down to earth and lovely. I haven't really followed her recently because she started to annoy me with her attitude. I think she broke up with her fiance or something and maybe that had an affect on her, who knows!

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

her friend instagrammed a comment that she herself left on Zara's facebook? uh, that says more about this Rebecca broad than it does about Zara.

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

The friend (flo) that instagrammed it isn't Rebecca. She might be back with the fiance since she now lives in Paris. She also instagrammed her engagement ring not to long ago.

pina colada
Learner
Learner

Post by pina colada »

She's engaged!? Could someone please summarise what was said about her in the Gloss Goss thread?

takenbythesea
Talker
Talker

Post by takenbythesea »

Yeah it's probs the same guy... looks the same, Parisian etc. Couldn't find an engagement ring pic though...

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what she is actually doing for a job in Paris? Surely her blog doesn't bring enough money for her to just chill in an expensive city like Paris... from the sounds of things she's got her own place so there's rent and bills to deal with...

Yeah she was engaged a few years ago, but then last year she stopped wearing her engagement ring and her twitter got kinda depressing!

I can't remember all the details from the thread since it was so long ago, but basically just that she arse-licks Tali (Gloss Goss) quite a bit.. which I can understand, it does seem like that sometimes! A few years back on twitter Tali and I used to talk all the time, and whenever she would Follow Friday me then Mouldy Fruit would do the same, or join in on convos... she probs didn't even read my tweets most of the time!

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

IIRC she used to work at space nk. Don't think she was working the past year judging by the amount of times she was abroad.

Someone asked her on ig what she doing in paris and she replied 'living life?"

cornflakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cornflakes »

i came across her when she started youtube videos. I thought she was alright. I then saw her blog and instagram, freakin heck! she’s on holidays often and she has so many expensive things! really curious as to what she works as and how she makes money, surely that can’t all be funded by just her blog?

Never knew she was engaged? Any links to her Facebook?

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

everyone used to make fun of her man-hands on GlossGoss thread

takenbythesea
Talker
Talker

Post by takenbythesea »

cornflakes wrote:i came across her when she started youtube videos. I thought she was alright. I then saw her blog and instagram, freakin heck! she’s on holidays often and she has so many expensive things! really curious as to what she works as and how she makes money, surely that can’t all be funded by just her blog?

Never knew she was engaged? Any links to her Facebook?
She worked at Space NK for a while, and lived with her parents, so she could have saved up money that way, who knows. I still think it's odd that she's living in Paris with no obvious job though...

She was engaged quite a while back, and for quite a while too. She had a post on her blog about her engagement party, with pics of her fiance. I'm pretty sure she has taken it down now, but she mentions it in this post (white text on white background though so beware) - http://www.mouldyfruit.com/2009/12/christmas-2009.html

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

she was always a big spender, her parents must come from money or earn pretty well to provide such luxuries for her, then her boyfriend took over the role of the provider.

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

Someone asked her on a yt vid what she does for a living.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Kv5T5l ... ature=plcp

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

by freelance she means works for her own blog?

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash »

I casually started following her blog a year or so ago and sometimes watch her videos, but she always seemed like a nice person to me? Why is she "vile"? I didn't get anything from that comment that would make me think she's that way.

I didn't follow her closely at all so I had no idea about the fiance or the friend drama. Anyone wanna fill me in on why she's a supposed bitch?

takenbythesea
Talker
Talker

Post by takenbythesea »

flashtrash wrote:I didn't follow her closely at all so I had no idea about the fiance or the friend drama. Anyone wanna fill me in on why she's a supposed bitch?
I don't think she's vile or a bitch, but I do think she's not as nice as she was before. Like I said, it could be due to personal reasons, we don't really know. The difference I've seen in her is the same as every other blogger/YT-er, being waaaayy too nice to other gurus and not as polite to her readers and viewers.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

I think all the mouldyfruit haters moved on already, I never followed her, but remember how a lof of girls on GG were passionate about not liking her, but that was 2 years ago.

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

She's boring thats why. How many times is she going to post a picture of the Eiffel Tower with the same caption "I can't tell you how much I love Paris". She always goes to the same destinations when holidaying, its just repetitive.

Found these pics on her flickr

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

Alka wrote:by freelance she means works for her own blog?
She won a competition to blog on westfield website. It was probably a one off thing.

takenbythesea
Talker
Talker

Post by takenbythesea »

Ahh yeah that first pic was from her engagement party blogpost... I can't tell if it's the same guy or not haha.

I think she only blogged for Westfield a couple of times since the competition?

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

It looks like the same guy, a recent pic.

Return to “K-O”