Meghanjessicamarie

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Meghanjessicamarie

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ugh. Please tell me they're not going to try to be daily vloggers. He seems full of himself like he wants to get into YouTube...

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

What's their channel called?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The MII Family

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

She did this with her first pregnancy and barely kept up with it, she's lazy as hell. She wasn't even working and couldn't vlog and upload regularly. I don't think I can stand his voice, anyone got cliff notes on the video?

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

I tried watching and seriously couldn't stand it the first minute lol

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

LOL Someone take one for the team. Pretty please!! :love2:

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Ok i'll try to do it!! Lol. Check back here every once in awhile and I'll have some notes

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

ugh I wrote out 39 listed things and didn't even sumbit

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

[youtube][/youtube]

I noticed SHE paid for the food :rofl: His voice is seriously grating on me. He sounds like he hasn't gone through puberty yet.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

'He literally sounds like the kind of guy in high school that would pretend he was all gangster and shit when he really wasn\'t hahaha. You live in Canada dude! I find it hilarious that as much as into fitness they are they would even consider doing something from McDonald\'s and I think it was kind of all for show the part where they gave their leftovers to the homeless Guy :rofl: In their Q&A he had such a creepy backstory for always liking her and he sounded like a pedophile!! Hahacant get over his quote about him and Meghan: "We are basically Romeo and Juliet" lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I personally can't stand when people make a whole video out of giving food or money to charity/the homeless. Like, can't you just do it without seeking validation from your viewers? It just rubs me the wrong way. And the fact that she was filming the people without asking them pissed me off, too. It was almost as bad as Piinksparkles waving money in front of the homeless guy while telling him to sing Justin Bieber songs before she would give it to him :rofl:

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

YouTubers have such a big ego these days!! Did you see the latest video that she posted on her channel? It was total clickblait! They found out the gender of their baby in film themselves opening the letter that says that but she's going to post on their channel? Like why can't you post it on your own?
All of a sudden they've been spitting out awful quality videos of themselves on their couch doing bullshit

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:YouTubers have such a big ego these days!! Did you see the latest video that she posted on her channel? It was total clickblait! They found out the gender of their baby in film themselves opening the letter that says that but she's going to post on their channel? Like why can't you post it on your own?
All of a sudden they've been spitting out awful quality videos of themselves on their couch doing bullshit

yeah and that she's not even posting it till next week Image

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Right! Like if you filmed it already then why wait to post it?

-thepinklife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -thepinklife »

My guess for why she ends up with these loser guys (or the guys people say are too ugly for her because she’s so “pretty”) is that she has nothing to offer other then a pretty face & nice body. No job, no goals. No education. She’s perfectly happy living off her parents dime. Why would a decent guy settle for a hot girl who’s a mooch,when there are hundreds more who know how to pay their own bills, without his help.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Was that her dad or his dad that showed up in the background rummaging in the fridge in their Ramen video? Because if she moved out already, then it looks like they're living with his dad. If not, then they were just in her family's apartment. I have no idea what it looks like so I'm not sure. :rofl:

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

-thepinklife wrote:My guess for why she ends up with these loser guys (or the guys people say are too ugly for her because she’s so “pretty”) is that she has nothing to offer other then a pretty face & nice body. No job, no goals. No education. She’s perfectly happy living off her parents dime. Why would a decent guy settle for a hot girl who’s a mooch,when there are hundreds more who know how to pay their own bills, without his help.
Yeah, I said the same. She has nothing to offer a real man, unless unprotected sex and oow babies are your jam.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

I don't see why she wastes 2 videos on her channel to hype up the gender of her baby only to put the ACTUAL reveal on their MII family channel and do some retarded prank? Lol that was seriously stupid

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's trying to send all her subscribers over there to watch her and her prepubescent sounding boyfriend. :rofl:

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

How the actual fuck does she go from make up tutorials where she basically deleted all of them to all of a sudden doing challenges? Plus Ramen is so bad for you lol. It's annoying seeing them together in EVERY video

Plus I'm sure they haven't got their own place it was pretty obvious lol

Return to “L-O”