MakeupByEman

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

MakeupByEman

Post by pseudo1 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm

How comes there's no topic on her ??? She is a canadian beauty guru and she recently moved to L.A...Her personality seems so dull and even her laugh seems fake and annoying.Anyways, did you guys saw her last video ?? She was trying to act all mysterious and shit about her new boyfriend.Well i FOUND HIM.He is quite famous in brazil on youtube apparently.

[youtube][/youtube]

And this is her "boyfriend" that she's "hiding" or whatever:

[youtube][/youtube]

By the way I read that she was married back in Vancouver and recently divorced in 2012.Does anyone knows who was her husband ? I'm kinda curious about it now.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MakeupByEman

Post by imnotfatimbigboned » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 pm

WOW ^^^ Great research pseudo!

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:38 pm

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:WOW ^^^ Great research pseudo!
thanks, well that was kinda easy. I HATE when these gurus try to be all secretive and shit about their boyfriends, it's SO annoying.With their "Oh he will be in my videos but who knows when" "oh and he has a youtube channel" UGH SO why don't you fucking link it then ?? Do you think you're some kind of celebrity ?? So annoying :roll:

milanese15
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by milanese15 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Well, did you guys see how they got together? I unsubscribed after because I was completely turned off by it. He got his subscribers to bombard her videos with comments telling her he thought she was cute or some shit. So then she made a video asking her subscribers to do the same thing. I just found the whole thing so juvenile. In that video, she said it was a Brazilian Youtuber, so I'm going to assume it's the same guy, but I haven't watched any of her videos since, to get an update on that.

Edit: Okay, I went and found it. It starts at about 50 seconds in.
[video][/video]

EDIT 2: I didn't watch that video you linked until now, so obviously she addresses that haha. But still, I found the whole thing lame.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:55 am

milanese15 wrote:Well, did you guys see how they got together? I unsubscribed after because I was completely turned off by it. He got his subscribers to bombard her videos with comments telling her he thought she was cute or some shit. So then she made a video asking her subscribers to do the same thing. I just found the whole thing so juvenile. In that video, she said it was a Brazilian Youtuber, so I'm going to assume it's the same guy, but I haven't watched any of her videos since, to get an update on that.

Edit: Okay, I went and found it. It starts at about 50 seconds in.
[video][/video]

EDIT 2: I didn't watch that video you linked until now, so obviously she addresses that haha. But still, I found the whole thing lame.
I completly agree It's ridiculous and childish.She became more stuck up than ever now that she moved to L.A and lose weight,.I also heard that she recently got a divorce with her former husband.I have no idea who he was tho.She never showed him on the internet.She said that she is going to make videos with her new boyfriend but considering how she barely ever uploads anything I wouldn't be surprise if they broke up before we see anything from them together :roll:

redrobin1017
Debater
Debater

Post by redrobin1017 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Been wondering about that as well! Kind of romantic in a childish way haha, something you would expect from high school, not two adults on youtube. Also saw some comments asking how it went from two months ago so I guess nothing much happened there...

I don't really care for her personality nor do I really ever go for any of her looks, they look superb on her because she's a beautiful girl (seriously with her coloring as good without makeup as with..) but they never feel inspired or 'different'. It's all either a rosy-bronze-golden or a smokey eye (usually with some purple to make her eyes look lighter/greener). Still, smokey eyes look great on her.

ladyrahrah
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by ladyrahrah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:53 am

I used to really like her videos & I think she's gorgeous, but I find her dull & irritating now. She seem seems really fake. And all the wet & wild crap is annoying.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:36 pm

ladyrahrah wrote:I used to really like her videos & I think she's gorgeous, but I find her dull & irritating now. She seem seems really fake. And all the wet & wild crap is annoying.
Yeah I agree, her personality is so boring and since she moved to L.A she is faker than ever.Her makeup skills ain't that great either.

wafae
Talker
Talker

Post by wafae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:59 pm

I wonder what happened with her bf. They broke up and she seems devastated about it. He comes off as a douche for some reason

QueenE
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by QueenE » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:43 am

What happened? she made a vague post on ig, like something bad happened. Then she kept on posting sponsored content like nothing was going on.

wafae
Talker
Talker

Post by wafae » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 am

He is originally from Brazil, and the way they got together is by sending his subscribers to her channel to tell her he has a crush on her (lame), they ended up dating and moving in together, than the breakup seemed to blind side her. I think his channel took off and he wanted to play the field. Eman seemed very sad about it, and it seemed that she wanted to marry him. She just revealed recently that she is a Muslim or at least raised in a Muslim household, so the idea of living with a dude and than he did not marry her must be a tough thing to swallow.

Return to “K-O”